[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who/what is Kek, and how can I summon him/interact with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (335 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
335 KB, 600x600
Who/what is Kek, and how can I summon him/interact with him?
>>
>>80321422
Kek is a form of handsoap commonly used in Botswana to remove the smell of feces from ones hand.

>>>/b/ is very knowledgeable on this topic.
>>
File: images (47).jpg (13 KB, 370x397) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
13 KB, 370x397
Sup fbi this is CIA country, get the fuck out.
>>
>>80321422
kek is just another name for the lord our god, yhwh, allah, the king of kings.
he can be summoned by putting your hands together and closing your eyes and saying out loud what it is you wish for
>>
>>80321422
KEK is an pagan dindu god.
>>
>>80323592
I'm not an FBI member, I am just interested into becoming a part of this new Kek phenomenon
>>
>>80324025
How is Kek new?
>>
You don't summon Kek, Kek summons you
>>
>>80324327
He's been recently making a bunch of appearances, more so than normal
>>
>>80321422
Kill yourself
>>
>how can I summon him
First, find a large, open field in the middle of nowhere. Arrange watermelons in a circle. Make sure there's enough room in the middle for a bonfire.

Next go to Newark, or another city infested with niggers. Stop by KFC and get a large bucket of chicken. Go to your nearest zoo and steal an animal tranquilizer, preferably one strong enough for gorillas.

Place the bucket of chicken in a large, open area in the city. From a distance, wait for a large, alpha nigger male to approach the chicken and take your shot.

Go back to the field with the watermelons, buy some firewood on your way back. Bring the nigger with you.

Setup the bonfire, but do not light it. While the nigger is still unconscious, secure him to the wood. Once he wakes up, turn on some CCR and start the fire underneath him. He will start chimping out and taunting you, so make sure he's very securely fastened.

His screams, combined with the glorious music will summon Kek for a brief moment.

Enjoy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.