[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know why Poles hate Russia but why the current US gov hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Cm5J_8ZWAAA_Q4E.jpg:large.jpg (84 KB, 900x640) Image search: [Google]
Cm5J_8ZWAAA_Q4E.jpg:large.jpg
84 KB, 900x640
I know why Poles hate Russia but why the current US gov hates it? Shouldn't they be cooperating to deal with World problems like ISIS?
>>
>>80320694
The Cold War ending left us without any justification for further military expansion. Pretending that Russia is the same great that the ussr once was allows us to keep military spending as high as it is
>>
>>80321145
Why do you spend so much on military when you have nukes? Spend this money on developing anti-nuke defebce system and then threat nations with your own nukes. You would save billions
>>
>>80321376
We are attempting to develope further nuclear defense projects, the problem is the sheer amount of warheads that the Russians posses, it would be nearly impossible to stop them all even worth a highly advanced defense system. Not to mention even one bomb landing could kill tens of millions of people if dropped in the right spot. And my point is more that we are using true Russian "threat" as a justification to have an oversized military to police the world
>>
>>80320694
>Estimated Figure

Yea there are a lot more in that region, on both sides of the border.

>That map

Oh no Estonia is going to march on Moscow and Holocaust Ivan again
>>
>Implying the US doesn't actively fund ISIS
>>
>>80322701
I know it is, but Obama will go away soon.
>>
File: 1466188099627.jpg (19 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
1466188099627.jpg
19 KB, 250x260
>>80320694
Watch both parts of this documentary and you'll understand 100% why """the US""" hate them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
>>
>>80320694
>NATO numbers: Actual source
>Russian numbers: Estimated Figure
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>80323884
The source comes from RT, duh?
>>
>>80320694
I don't think they hate him, he's just a strong leader who isn't interested in going along with the globalist agenda.

Plus they have the whole thing going on in Syria:

The gulf states want to build an oil pipeline to the Mediterranean through Syria

Russia stands to lose out - they supply the same European market that the gulf states want to supply.

Assad is friends with Russia and refuses the deal with the gulf states.

The gulf states pay Hillary for favors.

So, the US arms ISIS and rebels in Syria to oust Bashar

Russia supports Bashar's forces

Russia and US fight proxy war in Syria
>>
>>80324092
And RT, the de facto mouthpiece of the Kremlin, is unable to acquire more than an "estimated figure"?

Seems fishy
>>
>>80324437
They recently displeased Putin and so he doesn't support them like he used to anymore.
>>
>>80324584
It's cheaper to pay Internet Troll squads. They are not a joke. Ask your favorite search engine.
>>
Someone red pill me on Putin.

US media treats him as the next Hitler, clearly he is not.
However he is also incredible corrupt and has violated the sovereignty of neighboring nations multiple times.

Should we trust him not to invade Europe?

>inb4 we shouldn't trust NATO not to invade Russia
>>
>>80324949
Putin and the Russian dominion are the last bastion of white hope for your shillary jew order
>>
>>80320694
>I know why Poles hate Russia but why the current US gov hates it?

regressives and neocons need a reason to stay in office
>>
>>80322069
Which is logical because a nuclear threat is less likely than some uneducated sand nigger coming here and shooting a bunch of people
>>
>>80320694
EU and progressive Americans hate Russia because they aren't willing to boy to the SJW narrative. Every attempt to subvert Russia has been a failure. China, too.

They want to defeat Russia and install their own SJW dictators. That is why the US wants war with Russia. This eventually leads to one-world government. It's literally a bunch of leftist cucks who can't tolerate other countries doing what they want.
>>
File: 1453872035850.jpg (155 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453872035850.jpg
155 KB, 640x480
The less we cooperate with America the safer world is.
This pack of vile disabled niggers have absolutely no shame or honor.
>>
goodbye estonia
>>
>>80325934
>This eventually leads to one-world government
Nah, it will lead to a mass extinction of humans and that's it.
Nobody buys your PC bullshit America.
>>
>>80320694
also this picture is utter bullshit.
we have around 450k personel on our european plain.
From that 450k , 75k are stationed in Kaliningrad.
>>
>>80320694
Much of the current tension is due to the Ukrainian situation. The USA and Russia both agreed to guarantee the borders of Ukraine in the 1994 Budapest Memorandum in exchange for Ukraine surrendering the Soviet Nukes that were left on its soil upon the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>80320694
>a female on pol
You obviously don't understand the complex dynamic of international dick measuring and dick waving.
>>
>>80320694

Some fucking liberal kikes want us to go to war with Russia because Putin doesn't allow Mardi Gras.
>>
>>80324256
Maybe I am going to sound retarded but how do you learn all this stuff
>>
>30000 on the frontline, of which only 10000 with NATO
>Königsberg not even listed
Come on, what idiot would believe this
>>
File: x.jpg (126 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
126 KB, 700x460
>>80326993
This is pretty basic stuff anon. X marks the spot
>>
Uncle Tom is mad because he can't buy Putin, and is still sore from having his shit pushed in by Ho Chi Minh and the Reds in the last few power struggles to militarize third world countries.

Despite being both inherently flawed and primitive, communism is far more industrial and productive than capitalism, not only that Russia has a scientific culture where as Americans believe in faith based systems mostly revolving around the close marriage between the church and the state.
>>
>>80327892
>communism is far more industrial and productive than capitalism,
1. False
2. Modern Russia is more capitalist than USA
>>
>>80327892
>Uncle Tom
You mean Uncle Sam you dumb burger
>>
>>80320694
The Obongo administration is controlled by the (((chosen))) who see Russia as a threat

WWIII is almost a guarantee with President $hillary
>>
File: moscow_pop.png (22 KB, 935x389) Image search: [Google]
moscow_pop.png
22 KB, 935x389
>>80325264
>the last bastion of white hope
you are literally adorable
>>
>>80327292
>>80327292
can any engineers on here explain how they can build a oil pipeline so far away without running out of downhill for gravity
>>
>>80336041
initial pressure + substations
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.