[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many white women with liberal arts backgrounds, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-07-08 22.36.09.jpg (198 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08 22.36.09.jpg
198 KB, 720x720
Why are so many white women with liberal arts backgrounds, so desperate to champion the Black Crimes Matter group? Pic related, graduated with a degree in theater and everytime she flaps her lips it's some drivel about how the mean old cops are so evil to the poor innocent dindu and we should all give up our guns...
>>
>>80320157

Because cunts by nature try to destroy men. The Bible taught us this clearly.

There is a reason cunts were oppressed for so long throughout history.
>>
Theater in general is liberal. You should expect any theater major to be 100% enriched
>>
Easy virtue signaling for them.
>>
I can't get over how fucking stupid OP's image is. This fucking cunt.
>>
1. Women are more emotional and less rational compared to men, so have worse judgement when it comes to college degrees. This also means that they are in general inferior in STEM fields.

2. They have less incentive to go into high paying careers than men. Any moderately attractive female can get a beta mangina to marry her, and she can leech off of him for the rest of her life.
>>
>>80320412
>Because cunts by nature try to destroy men. The Bible taught us this clearly.

I used to laugh about the Bible, especially the story about Adam and Eve. Now I'm 40 and I've realized the Bible is full of stories that were passed down for generations and many of the stories essentially contain basic truths about the nature of humanity.
>>
Ugly/fat white girls love niggers because niggers are the only ones who give them attention. Where someone like you or me wouldn't be caught dead with a white hambeast, to a nig the hambeast is like a trophy they proudly display.
>>
>>80320157
Women like that are still very sheltered and think everyone acts the same and thinks the same no matter their race, and when they hear a black person gets shot in a traffic stop, but they themselves have been in a traffic stop and not gotten shot, there must he racism afoot.
Their critical thinking process is just that deep.
What's worse is that they're wealthy so the only minorities they interact with will be intelligent and well mannered like them, thus dilluting the big picture.
>I know many black people who are NOT ghetto
>>
>>80320858
This guy gets it.

99% of liberals don't give a FUCK about other people, it's a popular and socially acceptable way of showing your "superiority" by being more virtuous than your peers.
>>
>>80320157
Because odds are the majority of their social circle got liberal arts degrees too.
>>
>>80321735
Why do so many people practice virtue signaling though?
>>
>>80321735
it's much more complex than this, their parents and the previous generations had a cause to fight for and they do not, as for liberal arts, they teach literal opinions as fact. There are no replicating liberal art soft science studies, but because this is such an easy path to a degree and women do not need to try in life, they have tried to rationalize their major by doing this social justice bullshit. Which stems from baby boomers who majored in similarly useless paths proliferating throughout academia. These boomers created a business from a niche in a market where there was no need for such a thing.
Then you consider the fact that women don't understand politics or policy and the media they consume. Why is it a disproportionate amount of women love reality TV? Because they are inherently dumb. They have no depth. For them politics is reality TV
>>
>>80320157
Because it's the least amount of effort they can make to delude themselves into thinking they actually make a difference in the world
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.