[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The idea of race war is fucking stupid, literally impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: war.jpg (3 KB, 189x121) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
3 KB, 189x121
The idea of race war is fucking stupid, literally impossible to break out. BUT, if it were to break out im not safe after seeing what happened last night in Dallas. Im spic, and the shooter killed some spic cop, i'll decide to side with the whites, am i accepted?
>>
>>80317660
> inb4 gtfo chicano fag

i'm not chicano
>>
>>80317660
>Im spic, and the shooter killed some spic cop, i'll decide to side with the whites, am i accepted?

Go back to mexico you stupid fucking beaner. America is for whites only.

You people infest this entire country....so much so that states like Calfornia are now non-white. You spics outnumber the whites in that state.

Fucking cockroaches.
>>
I would think you are since most spics hate nig nogs
>>
>>80318378
This is a incitement shill, do not listen to him

>>80317660
Spics are alright they are better shots than nig and your culture has gooD food you are okay by me
>>
>>80317660
Welcome fellow citizen, your first order of the day is to redirect the flow of illegals towards the east, the west doesn't seem to have much negro problems
>>
>>80317660
You have to kill a nog first, after that you're good.
>>
>>80318378

>not using the beaners and then keeping them as the new slave race
>>
>>80317660
>conservative
>family oriented
>catholic
>usually fairly light skinned
Honorary whites desu, just make sure to narc on all the illegals senpai
>>
File: roof koreans.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
roof koreans.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
>>80317660

It's not a race thing, it's a community and value thing. Suppose I'm a prepper and I've been busy turning my house in a resilient little compound.

Would I let any cuck in because he's white ? Fuck no. I'd let my non-white neighbor in if he's not a degenerate and I can trust him and his family to pull their weight on the day of the grand chimpenning.

Race war is about survival of you and your kin not some larper's day of the rope fantasy.
>>
Are you Puerto Rican-American or are you American? That's the acceptance line for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.