[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do niggers insist on memorializing their kin with such tacky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22
File: peace9n-1-web[1].jpg (62 KB, 750x408) Image search: [Google]
peace9n-1-web[1].jpg
62 KB, 750x408
Why do niggers insist on memorializing their kin with such tacky tshirts?
>>
>>80316979
Class is alien to niggers
>>
>>80316979
They don't give a shit about their 'loved ones'

Now they'll just make a bunch of money selling T Shirts. Same thing happened with Mike Brown
>>
File: 1416861244044.jpg (21 KB, 354x402) Image search: [Google]
1416861244044.jpg
21 KB, 354x402
>>
the nig that got shot on ground had it coming
the nig in that was in his car was straight up murder
prove me wrong /pol/
>>
Say what you will about shitty ghetto screen printing, but I saw one nog in high school with a shirt that had a knockoff Bugs Bunny dealing carrot joints on it and that was hilarious

Sometimes lack of self awareness is a good thing, just not when you're trying to stop chimpouts.
>>
>community member dies tragically
>better sell merchandise

Can't stop the hustle.
>>
Soon is the negro afterlife
>>
>>80317411
This is the right conclusion though

Oddly enough i'm seeing these idiots mention Sterling more despite being a two strike felon with a gun, Feelando genuinely dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80317411
>the nig in that was in his car was straight up murder

How do we even fucking know that? That lady started streaming afterwards and all we have is her fucking word and we know how reliable they are.
>>
>>80317411
Have you seen the video of the incident? I know we've all seen the aftermath.
>>
>>80316979
they're cheap and can be made fast to sell quickly.

My uncle has a machine in his house and he's making #W33D versions of popular brands every day for morons.
>>
>>80317405
>grown man with stickers on his hat
>white people think this is cool
>>
>>80317696
All we have is hearsay and assumptions but being that it was a simple traffic stop for license plate lights being out, they probably sent the rookie cop in rather than the veteran in the patrol car. A rookie might not know/remember to immediately ask the suspect to put his hands somewhere upon notification of a weapon, allowing a reach.

Alternatively, his loudmouthed bitch said "he has a gun" and not "permit" while he was reaching. Let's be honest, knowing not just women but nogs, this is probably what happened.
>>
>>80317411
I can't that is true.
Minni-nig was told to produce ID, and was shot for doing so, that's murder.
>>
post where you were the first time you found out black people poo white and cum black

>year 6 social studies class, /mindblown/
>>
i see a lot or niggers putting memorials on the back glass of their cars too. i dont get it
>>
File: 0430-riots04.jpg (203 KB, 936x615) Image search: [Google]
0430-riots04.jpg
203 KB, 936x615
Blacks have less empathy and compassion than other races. Their kids die and they just think about what they can do to profit off of it. Go watch courtroom footage of blacks being convicted/sentenced for heinous crimes. Soulless animals who think only of themselves.

When one of them gets their ass beat, or even better killed by police, it's like winning the ghetto lottery. They can sue the department for retarded amounts of money, and the department will almost always settle out of court so some jew lawyers and their pet negros split the cash. Plus nowadays you get cucked whites donating their starbucks paycheck over the internet
>>
>>80318110
I saw funeral procession coming out of the ghetto and they all has "RIP Agnes" on the back window. Fucking weird man
>>
>>80316979
Nice hat
>>
>>80317957
Any time they interview her she just comes across strange. Like she's trying to capitalize on the attention. I understand having your loved one shot in front of you can fuck with your mind, but it's the phrasing she uses. The way she repeats his name clearly over and over.
>>
>>80318110
the "in memorium" window sticker is 99% Mexican't where I'm at
>>
>>80317972
>get told to get id
>say "i have a gun in my pocket"
>car is suspected in earlier robbery
>get told not to reach into said pocket
>reach into it
GEE

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>80316979
>Why do niggers insist on memorializing their kin with such tacky tshirts?

Reminded me of something I witnessed way back in high school.

>group of sheboons ask another "who dat old white man on your shirt"
>"my father"
>disgusted looks

Not sure if they were disgusted to find out that she had a white father or that he was in his sixties. Probably both.
>>
Too much race, not enough War.
>>
>>80318265
its almost like minorities WANT to constantly feel depressed and victimized.
really makes you think
>>
>>80318257
Her interactions after the fact and in the media now are weird, but I assume there's pressure from the people around her to "make it count," and get something done about the situation.

If they applied that pressure to each other at all times, most of the shootings they are mad about would never have happened. Sadly, only after an awful situation do they realize it.

In relation to her saying the same thing over and over (and it just being a name, rather than something to remember him by,) that's sadly (and I actually feel bad for saying this) a symptom of lesser intellect and education. That said, the same thing would happen with memories instead of just a name, as a coping mechanism, for even highly intelligent people.
>>
>>80316979
Because usually their dead haven't done anything note worthy and have maybe 1 non-criminal image they can meme out on a t-shirt.
>>
>>80318320
Citation please

This is like one of the only ones I've actually felt is murder
>>
>>80316979
Dam dat nigga got on a detective hat.
>>
>>80318284
I ment this

>>80318789
My bad posting drunk from phone
>>
>>80317405
lel, where is soon?
>>
>>80318200

One woman in my hometown got like 2 million dollars out of the local police department because her son, who was on drugs at the time, happened to die from the drugs while the police were physically present. She managed to spend all of it in about 6 months. I am now convinced that black people are poor, not because they can't get no jobs, but because they can't hold on to money for 5 minutes without spending it.
>>
>>80318789
i dont have it on me

there's transcripts from the encounter, town police tweeted saying he didnt have a permit to carry (which implies he had a gun on him)

gotta google it, sorry friend
>>
>>80317405
>to
>>
>>80317405

>to

>son doing a gun hand signal

Nuffin' indeed
>>
File: s390.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
s390.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
>>80318841
>>
niggers rockin that middle of the mall custom shirt
>>
File: soon.jpg (44 KB, 488x412) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
44 KB, 488x412
>>80319000
We found itt's a restaurant in Paris
>>
>>80316979
in 10-20 years. European designers will be copying these shirts as a fashion statement. Believe that.
>>
>>80316979
They make a lot of money selling them
>>
>>80319091
Well crack doesn't come cheap anon
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>80318627
Who doesn't love bleating genocide of their race and being miserable
>>
File: 73.jpg (10 KB, 94x100) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
10 KB, 94x100
who are these fellas
>>
>>80316979
Forget the shirts. I must have that hat.
>>
>>80316979
Cant afford anything better than that probably. Think about how many kids the average black woman/coalburner in this country has in conjunction with the amount of them that get killed by their fellow niggers. Cremations and tombstones aren't as cheap as a tshirt.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>80316979

CHEAP TO MAKE
EXPENSIVE TO BUY
PROFIT
>>
>>80319714

CIA
>>
>>80316979
Just be glad it's not an airbrushed shirt with a shitty portrait. This may be tacky, but it isn't plumbing the depths of niggerdom.
>>
>>80317685
The media downplays genuine dindus while playing up guilty niggidies. They're stoking the flames of racial tension. The jews wants blacks and whites fighting among eachother.
>>
>>80318284
>guy admits to having gun in one pocket
>cop wants ID
>ID in another pocket
>guy goes for ID in pocket
>cop shoots him for going into pockets

relay maeks u tink
>>
>>80317405
Where is soon?
>>
>>80319714
The Nu(male)'s Brothers
>>
>>80320139
>reached into pocket with id
>after robbing a store
liberals 101

go back to shilling for hillary
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80317405
>to
>>
File: black acrobat.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
black acrobat.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
>>80320239
If he was being pulled over for that reason the cop (if he wasn't a dumb rookie) would immediately issue an order to put his hands on the dash, and only allow him to move an inch when he is TOLD to reach. Even then only when the officer is close enough to see where he is reaching.

We still have yet to know the actual reason he was pulled over. Appearance alone does not trigger a BOLO unless they connect the dots already. If they had done that there would have been a warrant, and the cops would have taken much more care (and waited for backup)
>>
>>80319714
The pussywreckin crew.
>>
>>80316979
They cannot resist an opportunity to signal value.
>>
File: Cm0RBzAVIAElLKY.jpg (23 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
Cm0RBzAVIAElLKY.jpg
23 KB, 480x346
>>80318257
She is building brand recognition
>>
>>80317411
As someone that is an equality sympathizer I couldn't agree more. Sterling was obviously dangerous and reaching for his gun.

..perhaps he wanted to die.

In Castile's case, well, it's blatantly obvious that the /pol/ice officer was overwhelmed with fear causing him to act irrationally. He was practically shaking in his boots at the premise of a black man with a gun, even though he wasn't hostile and the weapon was legal. Just as most people on this board acts when they see a black man.
>>
>>80320918
There's so many names out there right now you have to build market share. I'm sure she was fuming when that Johnson guy came about to steal her thunder.
>>
>>80321023
I wouldn't blame Sterling for wanting to die, the "third strike law" system is bullshit even if he was a kiddie diddler. Actually, especially in that case. With a 3rd felony on his record (and having a gun on him was that third felony) he'd be in jail for "life" and that is much less shorter than you'd think when you're a kiddie diddler.

In the other case, i'm safe assuming the officer was not only stupid, but a rookie. We'll know for sure when the facts come out, but that is not how someone capable for patrol work reacts after shooting someone even when it's unjustified.
>>
>>80321023
>police is scared of the niggers
>niggers are scared of the police
>whites are scared of niggers

"HOME OF THE BRAVE" my ass, a society of cowards more like.
>>
>>80321386
He sounded like a dumbass from the radio recordings.
>>
>>80318632

It's because she wants to capitalize on his killing. It was a justified killing because even though the guy had a permit, blacks only have a 3rd grade recognition of the english language.

To us, who may be legally allowed to carry, we would have said, "Officer, I have a permit to carry and my firearm is located on my right hip and my wallet is located in my left back pocket, I will reach slowly for you"

Blacks would have said "yo, i got a gun i got a gun but its ok i got a permit i got a permit i'm reaching for my wallet" all while the officer is screaming "stop reaching, stop reaching, stop!!!"

bam bam bam nigger is slowly dying.
>>
>>80318632

Let me send you a link from a liberal public defender on his take of black people.

I'll let you know that this is 100% accurate as I am also a worker of the courts. It's a carnival here whenever blacks are mixed in with other blacks.

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
>>
>>80321450
Police are handcuffed when dealing with them. If we could go full Africa colonization on them we would have taken over Detroit
>>
>>80319091

This applies to everyone. Poor people make poor decisions. No matter your race.
>>
>>80321386
Yeah. He was visibly shaken to his very core. Possibly from the idea of the consequences but honestly it seemed like he is a very weak man. The kind that should never have been given that badge and indeed the power that comes with it in the first place.

>>80321450
Hit the nail on the head, Belgbro. If you need to walk up to a traffic stop with your hand on your gun or drawn then there's a massive problem with your society and /pol/ice.

Over here a cop got suspended for drawing his gun on someone at a traffic stop for no good reason. It really is unnecessary until a situation is deemed hostile.
>>
>>80321961
Yeah but black people make the worst decisions.
>>
>>80321602
>To us, who may be legally allowed to carry, we would have said, "Officer, I have a permit to carry and my firearm is located on my right hip and my wallet is located in my left back pocket, I will reach slowly for you"

Probably true, i'd imagine on top of their poor grasp of socialization, their preference to instinctual interaction would make this even worse. Earlier in the thread I made a post about his loudmouth girlfriend, who herself said in the back of the patrol car SHE told the officer he had a gun.

I've been with enough women to know they are EVEN WORSE under pressure. Also being black, i'm fairly sure she had no idea how to effectively communicate what she said. Likely saying rather than permit first, gun first. Feel bad for everyone involved honestly.
>>
>>80317411
The second one is a kind of gray area. You could argue the cop thought the guy was going for the gun and that that makes it justified, and you can honestly see how it might seem like he made an obviously wrong call in hindsight. He had to make a judgement call and he made the absolute worst call and should be prosecuted for his poor decision making but from a moral perspective I don't think he was entirely unjustified.
>>
>>80317671
kek'd pretty hard there
>>
If niggers hate whitey so much, why don't they just go to Africa?
>>
>>80321602
So he deserves a death sentence because the cop is too weak to properly assess the situation?

Your cops are pathetic, bro. I'm actually happy a bunch of em got ganked for their shit. A real man would handle these situations much more rationally. Too bad your country breeds more weak men than not. You should know being one of them.

It truly is sad.
>>
>>80321961
>Poor people make poor decisions. No matter your race.

Spoken like someone who has never had to interact with black people for any length of time. They make poor decisions in the most mind boggling ways.

>driving home from work
>two black women standing in the street just blocking the way doing nothing in particular
>the scowl at me as if I'm inconveniencing them

There's more too it than just financial differences.
>>
File: Mike Brown parents.jpg (44 KB, 567x607) Image search: [Google]
Mike Brown parents.jpg
44 KB, 567x607
This one is the worst
>>
funniest fucking thing. I know some half breed black guy and he hates Donald Trump with a passion. But get this shit. He wears a shirt idolizing Muhammad Ali. Nice guy but holy fuck is he stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>>80316979
they are classy folk, the shirts are very simple designs which reflects the minds of the people who wear them.
>>
>>80322441
youre stereotyping an entire race just because a few individuals?
why didnt you stereotype whites to be assholes as well, pretty sure you got bullied by several in high school
>>
>>80318632
>In relation to her saying the same thing over and over (and it just being a name, rather than something to remember him by,) that's sadly (and I actually feel bad for saying this) a symptom of lesser intellect and education. That said, the same thing would happen with memories instead of just a name, as a coping mechanism, for even highly intelligent people.

We all know black women are whores, she probably keeps repeating his name, to remind herself which of her baby daddys got shot.
>>
>>80322424

Actually, niggers are pathetic. I can show you proof that I'm a police officer as well, but you would only probably get madder because it sounds like you yourself are either a nigger or a "abo" as you prefer to call yourselves.

Learn the language or stay the fuck away from guns. I will light you up in a second if you make moves to a weapon and not inform me on your intentions.
>>
>>80321961
It depends on why they are poor.
>>
File: 1402722718544.jpg (899 KB, 1237x3696) Image search: [Google]
1402722718544.jpg
899 KB, 1237x3696
>>80317411
>the nig that got shot on ground had it coming
They had him detained. They didn't need to EXECUTE HIM (shoot him 5 times at point blank range)
>>
>>80322103
>It really is unnecessary until a situation is deemed hostile.

Fuck off Straya. American dindus are like gorillas on speed with guns.
>>
>>80321754
Thanks for the link, it's pretty sad a liberal has to be balls deep into this shit before they realize it. Most blacks in middle class white areas assimilate pretty well in my experience, but it's like another world in low income areas.
>>
>>80323012
Because some people are intelligent enough to realize patterns without applying it to every single person in a particular group. There was a black girl I went to school with who skipped a grade and was very intelligent.

She was outnumbered by the black girls who did things like steal my pencils and accuse other blacks who got good grades of "being white."
>>
the shirts are as tacky as your republican running mate's shirts bro
>>
>>80323012
>a few
>>
>>80323144
check'd
>>
>>80323144
Well if they didn't than another dindu would
>>
>>80323402
>your republican running mate

I'm fairly sure Ted Cruz didn't make this thread, "bro"
>>
>>80323345
>other blacks who got good grades of "being white."
so apparently you dont generalize upstanding blacks and apply their successes to their race.
it seems to me you only look at the bad side of people of color and use that to depict them as a whole while completely ignoring the ones doing good things.
>>
>>80322569
Looks like a watermelon on that shirt
>>
>>80323780
>while completely ignoring

I was the one who brought it up.
>>
File: 1400018934354.jpg (50 KB, 334x395) Image search: [Google]
1400018934354.jpg
50 KB, 334x395
>>80323505
shut your mouth
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
RED ALERT

NORTH KOREA LAUNCH MISSLE
>>
>>80324098
>turn on CNN
>it's real
>they cut to commercial

JEW SENPAI NO
>>
>>80323044
Go, prove it then, bitch.

It would make sense because I can detect the fear in your writing. Can you just be a man ? Not a cowardly one like the present but a real man.

If you are a cop I hope you get sniped haha. That or you actually "light someone up in a second" and lose your job because you obviously would have been too scared and acted without following protocol.

Man up, bro. You're a dishonor to the human race.
>>
>>80316979
They sell them. They might as well wear one too.
>>
>>80323217
No, your cops are weak little bitches riddled with fear. We got similar people here, cunt, and we handle that shit with more dignity than yall.

What's that say?
>>
>>80324528

Aussie meth addict has been triggered. Get pissed on faggot.
>>
>>80317405
Where's soon?
>>
>>80324732
>We got similar people here

I've never seen an abo that was in shape, nigs may be dumb but they are usually healthy enough to commit a crime. I'm sure if they had guns though, they'd shoot people for climbing on their holy rock.
>>
>>80317685
The guilty nig was killed by a white cop, while the innocent nig was killed by an asian. Do you need any more explanation?
>>
>>80323301
It's a good satire piece and was fairly well written but its source tarnishes its legitimacy. The author (or editor) also slipped up letting his racist tendencies show in a few places. It's a stormfront soft propaganda site so it should all be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>80324999
Yes. Why wasn't there a third asian officer on the scene of the Sterling so he could have been the one doing the executing and taking the blame? (even though it was justified)

In every car we need one Chan, yes we can, yes we can. Jackie could have shot this man!
>>
>>80316979
Gottsa makes dat paprz dawg.T shirts and crying like a bunch of little bitches ensures pity buys.
Literally the best thing to happen to a black family is for a member to die, exaggerate the cause of death and sell t shirts. It's a standard in the negro society.
>>
>>80317411
Killing a nigger isn't murder

It's called hunting
>>
>>80324948
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you live here? Have you ever been here?

Your opinion is yours but it's obsolete so keep it.

>>80324760
Faggot liar has been exposed. Where's your proof bitch?
>I can show you proof that I'm a police officer as well
Still waiting.

I'm not Australian nor would I ever touch meth haha.

Fuck it would suck being you. Fake bitch. Do you even believe your shit haha? I'm sure those around you do not.
>>
>>80317405
>gone to soon
>to soon
>to
>>
>>80325764
Ay nigga r u a abo bruh?
>>
File: image:14819.png (817 KB, 733x960) Image search: [Google]
image:14819.png
817 KB, 733x960
>>80316979
Muzzies put their dead kin on giant wall rugs... and then (((other))) muzzies see it and chop their heads off for idolitry.
>>
>>80325764
I am not. I'm from NZ if you must know.

Are you fat bruh ?
>>
>>80325764
>Oh, I'm sorry.

Yes, you are.

>Do you live here? Have you ever been here?

Does that change the accuracy of my statement? Abo genetics are in an even worse state than your average nog. They simply don't pose a threat (on average) even when they've been huffing.

>I can show you proof that I'm a police officer as well

So you'd know more than anyone that these people are not a threat? Honestly, Canada is making you guys look like New Zealand these days, step up your contradictory shitposting.
>>
File: jizzlips.png (17 KB, 58x114) Image search: [Google]
jizzlips.png
17 KB, 58x114
>>80319000
>>80320202
>>80324804

Yall niggas neva been to Soon? Smdh no wonda all yall white bois so salty.
>>
File: image.jpg (779 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
779 KB, 3264x2448
>>80325764

Here is my proof little boy.
>>
>>80326125
Yes it does change the accuracy. Dramatically, you moronic bitch.
Your argument has no substance.

I am sorry. Sorry that the life you lead must be as pathetic as your logic.

Bro you're just a fake ass bitch. But I guess you know that better than anyone, huh
>>
>>80326946
I don't see a badge, bitch.
>>
>>80327381

You're not going to see my badge. It's a patch anyways. Kill yourself little boy.
>>
>>80327498
Yeah cos it doesn't exist haha.

>trying this hard on 4chan

Try harder, bitch nigga
>>
>>80327677

ya ok smoke more meth you bogan. I've been to Australia but only to colonize your loose women.
>>
t-shirts raise money to fund the campaign.

that's basic guerrilla warfare, faggot

do you really want this war?
>>
>>80327882
You tried so hard.
But you still fail.
Indicative of your life, huh, bruh.

Keep trying though =)
>>
>pretending to be a policeman on an anonymous imageboard
Why do people do this?
>>
>>80330108
Because they're fake and get no attention in real life so desire it from their prolific cyber one.

Rather amusing.
>>
File: gone-too-soon.png (379 KB, 709x425) Image search: [Google]
gone-too-soon.png
379 KB, 709x425
>>80316979
>>
RIP MY NIGGA.
>>
>>80325764
I like how you whine about people having opinions about your country but then you act like you know what it's like over here. Slit your throat you imbecile.
>>
>>80317411

*reaches for gun*
*by the way officer I have a gun*
*gets shot*

justifiably so
>>
>>80319337
Sir, you have keked my sides
>>
>>80337728
>*reaches for gun*
he was reaching for his wallet

retarded leafposter
>>
>>80319091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
>>
>>80316979
I wonder how much money I could make designing propaganda and clothing for them since they can't seem to do it properly.
>>
Could be worse. Here's a prime example.

3 minutes of ugly as fuck black women twerking to a poorly produced track, except for a brief interlude during the middle where she quite literally brings out a life size paper cut out of her dead friend before shortly going back to twerking on construction vehicles.
You can't make this shit up.

https://youtu.be/HsVMr7NWuCU?t=1m48s
>>
>>80316979
Where I'm from bogans love RIP car stickers and t shirts.
>>
>>80317405
I heard soon is lovely this time of the year.
>>
File: Dk9q5aO.png (224 KB, 692x711) Image search: [Google]
Dk9q5aO.png
224 KB, 692x711
>tfw you will never memorialized on a shirt
>>
File: thugs.jpg (93 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
thugs.jpg
93 KB, 700x700
>>80316979
cause they are niggers.
>>
>you will never have a mural on a shitty ghetto corner
>>
File: Bills dead.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bills dead.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>80316979
>>
>>80316979
So they can bitch about not having any money later that day.
>>
>>80342917
nosechuckled hard.
>>
>>80317405
w2c
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.