[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white privilege thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
File: Y5RZfua.jpg (132 KB, 765x791) Image search: [Google]
Y5RZfua.jpg
132 KB, 765x791
this is fact or fiction?
>>
File: 209390049948.png (518 KB, 682x539) Image search: [Google]
209390049948.png
518 KB, 682x539
>>80316508

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>white
>>
>>80316508
Some white privilege is real, Our culture advantages those who understand the culture, being raised for generations in it we have advantage. We should seek to extend our privilege to others rather than eliminate it.
>>
>YOU'RE DOING THIS
>YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE THOUGH

WHAT KIND OF KEK
>>
It's pretty great
>>
>ywn have white privilege
>>
>>80316508
This meme is really being forced to give leftists something to campaign about.
>>
>>80316791
fpbp
>>
Nigga needs to pluck that hideous monobrow.
>>
>>80316508
>this is fact or fiction?

none of those things are bad when you remember the people complaining didn't found the countries they live in
>>
>>80316508
>you don't fear me
depends on your fucking actions mate
if you're skulking around at 12:30 at night I'll be a bit on edge
if you're walking around town in broad daylight I'm probably not gonna care
>>
>>80317689
piss off reddit
>>
Playing devils advocate it kind of does

most peoples minds go straight to assume a regular looking white guy is ok
>>
>>80316508
>half white
>both side of the family were poor and immigrated here half a century ago
>working hard and barely making ends meet
>people who are better off than me sit on a pedestal and talk about how privileged I am
just
>>
>>80317982
shitskin detected
>>
>>80317689
ok mohammed
>>
>>80316508

"white privilege" is nothing more than "white guilt 2.0".

The marxist/communist jews who own the media in America started to realize that "white guilt" is slowly waning on the american psyche.

So they had to repackage it.
>>
>be japanese
>can`t having white privilege
>i hope to poor east european or south africa white trash girl marriage
>my kid is half white half asian
>>
>>80316508
The fact is, I'M NOT SORRY!

https://youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
>>
>White

But this is where its already wrong. White is just a massive generalization that ignores the collective immigration of Europeans for the past few hundred years to this country. British, Scottish, French, German, Russian, etc. are not the same ethnic-wise. Many people have different beliefs and morals in this country and most of them don't base it off of skin color, but rather heritage.

The black community is the only ethnic group that heavily identifies themselves through self-projection of insecurities and self-inflicted racism.
>>
>>80316508
It's a fact, but they'll swear to God it's not.
>>
File: 1467871445023 (1).jpg (73 KB, 750x538) Image search: [Google]
1467871445023 (1).jpg
73 KB, 750x538
>>80318270
I hate to break it to you...
>>
>minority privilege
>be above and sort of criticism because DAS RAZIST
>get into jobs because there is a minority quota to fulfill
>instead or working my way up the social hierarchy I rather bring the whole system down and people cheer me on for it
>can rape, plunder, murder because it's part of my culture

>white privilege
>people on the street, assuming they are also non-black, don't fear me

Well, shit.
>>
>>80316508
>white
>>
File: 1467682951401.jpg (769 KB, 1840x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467682951401.jpg
769 KB, 1840x1200
>>80316508

White privilege absolutely does exist, but not in the way you think it does.

Whites are privileged in the sense that they possess proper judgement and good decision making skills.

However, there is no conspiracy to keep blacks down. In fact, in the United States, blacks have far more opportunities available to them than whites, in terms of employment and education.
>>
>>80318425
This. I'm fucking sick of having these race baiting cucks demean my ancestors and history by lumping me in as some generic "white" race. I'm white for sure, but I'm also of Scottish ancestry, and my family actually gave enough of a fuck to research and cherish that.
>>
>>80316800
No. Black people have been in our culture for a long time too. How come, despite being in their own culture, in majorly black population they still don't have great jobs?
>>
>>80316508
Someone was reading vdare today
>>
>>80319584

It's ultimately the communist jews who are trying to destroy the european races.
>>
"I am a WHITE man, and you dont see my color before my face"

"War is peace"

"Freedom is slavery"

>>
>>80319046
Feels good to be an blonde blue eyed jew, get to reap the benefits of being white and still play the jew card to get the minority benefits. Also muh 6 bajallion trumps muh slavery so we are largely immune ro the racism card, interestingly enough among non jews it even let's you get away with questioning the validity of muh 6 bazillion to a degree. It's pretty hard to accuse a jew of antisemitism.
>>
white privilege is real but only because we created it (blacks).I personally feel more comfortable with whites since they don't have this constant urge to prove themselves due to lack of a father and I still haven't been robbed by one compared to the many times I've been attacked by "my own people" . this white privilege fad is just a symptom in our typical behavior and is creating actual white monsters, the kkk is seeing record highs on their numbers due to this. all because because we technically decide to absolve ourselves from responsibility, we are chaotic and we know it but lie to the cameras when confronted about it. tragic, its reached a point where I might be self racist since I go out of my way to only hire whites in my small business.
>>
>>80316508
>this is fact or fiction?
It's fiction in

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Djibouti
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Lesthoso
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Rwanda
Sao Tome and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zimbabwe
...do I have to list countries from the Middle East, Asia, Central America, and South America, or do you ladies get the fucking point?
Are there really some of you who think it might be fun for a white person to hang out in Zimbabwe or Nigeria or Egypt or wherever? Please understand there is a difference between being white and being white and rich.
>>
File: 1465504390106.png (527 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1465504390106.png
527 KB, 497x732
White people you have got to take care of these cucks are they getting way out of hand as a spectator in this race war nonsense its fucking deplorable to see shit like this fly by.
>>
>original sin is real!!!
>white privilege is real!!!
>money is real!!!
>race is a social construct!!!
>>
>>80318958
Jesus christ just kill those fucking negros they always find excuse to be the fucking victims ffs fucking leechers
>>
File: 1467946169123.jpg (260 KB, 800x752) Image search: [Google]
1467946169123.jpg
260 KB, 800x752
>>80316508

All the /pol/ shit aside, white privilege doesn't actually exist.

Black disadvantage exists, but that is largely driven by a victim hood narrative where blacks self-exclude from society and then blames society for excluding them.

This is largely because white people are hopeful that they can build a better FUTURE, where as black people are hopeful that they can build a better PAST. It's why they keep complaining about slavery 160 years after it ended, or why Aboriginal people in my country complain about colonization 240 years after it happened.

It is false hope and impossible to achieve. That's why their demands are always so random and even if you give them every single thing they demand, they will demand more. It will never be enough because the past won't change - and the result is that they get angrier and angrier.

So, White privilege/advantage is actually created by blacks disadvantaging themselves with a victim narrative. The perceived 'privilege' is the gap created by their self-exclusion from civil society. It really is that simple.

>NOTHING WILL CHANGE IN AMERICA UNTIL BLACKS STOP HOPING THE PAST IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN IT WAS.
>>
>>80321567
>absolve ourselves from responsibility
That's the biggest problem with society today.
>I can't be responsible because I'm black
>I can't be responsible because I'm a woman
>I can't be responsible because I'm gay
>I can't be responsible because I'm a refugee
>I can't be responsible because of the 1%
The Fate of Empires pins the decline of an empire on the loss of the people's sense of duty, replaced by comfort in the wealth that the empire creates.
>>
File: 1452772986801.png (96 KB, 284x317) Image search: [Google]
1452772986801.png
96 KB, 284x317
>>80319648

Because niggers are fucking retarded. It's not rocket science.

To compensate, white people decided to share their prosperity and intellect through programs like affirmative action. Whites have allowed niggers to advance exponentially faster than they would have if they were left alone in Africa.
>>
File: 1467916835654.jpg (200 KB, 528x527) Image search: [Google]
1467916835654.jpg
200 KB, 528x527
>>80316508

Privilege implies the notion that it is possible for one person to receive more than they are rightfully due, which naturally would seem to be unfair since others would have less then they deserve. However, there is just one problem with this little scheme......

No one deserves anything.

You cannot posit the idea of privilege in a world where no one is entitled to anything.
>>
>>80323049

preach it.
I was born of a single mother (big surprise) and was jumped by my fellow hoodlums all the time but nowI have a decent business selling liquor, trade stocks (bought some stocks on brexit kek) and I'm planning on buying a house to put it on rent I'm already making around 100k a year and i'm single.got the red pill and now my family treats me like a coon as they rot in government dependence, mom is lucky I take care of her. I don't get why its so hard for my retards to pick themselves up and try to evolve. but it will never happen because you whites are to prone to accept victimhood for ghost of a past long gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
>>
File: 1462396546524.jpg (72 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462396546524.jpg
72 KB, 480x480
>>80316508
Well, let me see here...
>>
thing is if you are really into equality, then you would have to take all factors of privilege into consideration. Race is just one factor. And I know they have ableism, and sexism etc etc. but it goes much further than that. And plus, obviously experience is dependent on the person. A stoic socrates could be boiling in acid and have a better experience than some spoiled princess in an ivory tower. It's all in the mind. besides, one can also say that struggling is a privilege. Having the perspective of living through shit is a privilege because it can make you spiritual, it can make you a man, a person with perspective. Meanwhile someone with no struggling may live in constant pain in their head. Fuck Isn't this just obvious???
>>
>>80316508
Getting taxed to support worthless niggers is not a privilege.
>>
File: 1467979558980.jpg (102 KB, 470x720) Image search: [Google]
1467979558980.jpg
102 KB, 470x720
>>80324218

White pride is not necessarily all of those things, nor should it be considered so.

However, that is an accurate depiction of what would have been considered "White pride" say... before the Civil Rights era. That is what it is mainly describing there, the historical application of the phrase that actually was used to oppress non-Whites.

Now, again, that is NOT what "White pride" is ALL about, but it is a factor. Also, it DID play a huge role in racism in the West. Not that it necessarily taints the notion that Whites should have pride in themselves and their culture, but an accurate historical depiction of how it was negatively used should also be mentioned.
>>
>>80319648
They were doing fine until post WWII when welfare kicked into overdrive.

Nanny states are the death of effort
>>
File: 1468032313041.jpg (74 KB, 814x750) Image search: [Google]
1468032313041.jpg
74 KB, 814x750
>>80325227
>then you would have to take all factors of privilege into consideration

For privilege to exist, entitlements must exist also. However, no one is entitled to anything,
>>
>>80323966
>hopsin

Holy shit he is the hero black culture needs
>>
>>80325570
sadly mostly whites listen to his music, everyone wants to be a puppet like 80% of the rapper community.
>>
It's as real as any social science model can be. There's some truth to it, but it's still highly simplified.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.