[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is talk radio overwhelmingly conservative despite the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 222x227
why is talk radio overwhelmingly conservative despite the rest of the media being liberal?
>>
Most people are conservative, and liberals are concentrated in lots of small pockets that have limited air space.

Conservative AM radio is perfect for the large lightly populated middle section of the country, where you also spend a lot of time driving and get bored.
These areas are also mostly populated by conservatives.

Why are all late night talk show hosts liberal?
>>
>Most people are conservative, and liberals are concentrated in lots of small pockets that have limited air space.

that level of delusion. holy fuck.
>>
>>80316902

>implying
>>
>>80316814

>Why are all late night talk show hosts liberal?

Conservatives have to go to work in the morning.
>>
>>80316902
>According to a new Gallup poll, 23 percent of Americans stated that they would identify themselves as liberals, a higher percentage than any time since Gallup began measuring the ideological split in 1992. At the same time, 38 percent of Americans identified themselves as conservatives, and 34 percent as moderates.

http://www.ibtimes.com/more-americans-identify-liberals-fewer-moderates-1535332

Most liberals are young people who don't listen to talk radio anyway.
>>
>>80316405
There is no conservative talk radio here.
>Maryland
>>
>>80316902
Big cities are most likely to be liberal, while the farther you get from the city the more likely Conservative.
>>
>>80316902
it's true though.

look up the county-by-county map for who voted Obama
>>
>>80317187
You can't get receptions from NYC?
>>
>>80317383
Not in my shitty work truck, had to listen to either wamu (npr) or wtop (dc news) to hear what the media had to say about the shootings last night. Both are liberal af. Sometimes the sports talk radio is better for news.
>>
File: 1464682858240.jpg (165 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
1464682858240.jpg
165 KB, 1400x1050
Whats a good conservative radio to listen to in California? I already listen to Ghost.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.