[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /pol/ I'm going to be voting this coming election and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Cfqk1dFUsAECfI6.jpg (61 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
Cfqk1dFUsAECfI6.jpg
61 KB, 600x436
OK /pol/ I'm going to be voting this coming election and I will most likely be voting for Gary Johnson but the idea of a Clinton presidency is terrifying so I'm considering Trump,My only issue with this is that I have always been politically leftists so I'm very torn.Convince me to vote for Trump.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Fuck it
>>
>>80313552
I feel the same, but when I listen to Trump talk and I listen to Johnson talk I feel more communion with Gary. Gary deserves my vote. I'm not going ot get stuck on the slippery slope of voting for the lesser evil, I"m voting for what's right
>>
Only Trump can rebuild our roads.

Gary will sell them all to China
>>
Understand the fact that it WILL be Trump or Clinton, and we simply can't have Hillary. It's fine that you're still in the Independent phase, but you'll grow out of it.

Vote Trump.
>>
Depends on your state. If Trump CANNOT win your state, vote your conscience. If Trump maybe can win your state.. I hate to say but the lesser evil looks pretty good. I was a pretty big Johnson supporter, but he's wonky on some things like the border.
>>
File: skm.jpg (117 KB, 1154x650) Image search: [Google]
skm.jpg
117 KB, 1154x650
>>80313552

> "always been politically leftists"
> mentions Trump and Johnson
> doesn't even mention Green

mfw
>>
>>80317045
He only needs a small percentage of the total vote for the LP to gain auto ballot access, federal funding, access to debates, ect. It's not a wasted vote.
>>
File: libertarians.png (553 KB, 845x546) Image search: [Google]
libertarians.png
553 KB, 845x546
>>80317430
I'm not going to waste election cycles so a half-assed party and candidate can get more funding.

pic related
>>
File: 1467852450802.png (232 KB, 380x373) Image search: [Google]
1467852450802.png
232 KB, 380x373
>>80313552
>voting for Gary Johnson

>Unfettered open borders supporter.

NOT EVEN ONCE.
>>
Not voting for Trump is voting for Hillary.
>>
>>80316918
>>80313552
You have one chance to stick it up to the globalists and rustle some elite jimmies

one chance in fucking ages.

And you're gonna pass it up because you'd rather throw your vote away out of principle.

Don't be a dumbfuck, you get a single chance to get a non corporate backed establishment candidate in the white house, push for it and see what happens. Can't be worse than where the ruling class is already leading you to, in fact it might be pretty fucking good.
>>
>>80320055
I'm going to do what's best for me, not what's worse for others. Besides, dismantling the government with a libertarian president with rustle globalist and elite jimmies. Gary isn't corporate backed
>>
>>80320489
I don't even know who i'm voting for, but voting for a libertarian isn't going to dismantle SHIT. Weren't you alive in 2000 when Nader took Gore's margin with a Green Party bid? Now we have ISIS. That shit didn't need to happen until 2030, now we have it early.

Fuck you
>>
>>80320795
This two party system needs to die one way or the other. It won't be a Democrat or a Republican who will do it. We need radical political reform
>>
>>80313552
>but the idea of a Clinton presidency is terrifying

Gary is basically Hillary with a penis, even picking Weld the gun-grabber as his VP puts his MUH GUNS into question. If you like Gary's open borders, anti-racist platform vote for Hillary because at least she is electable.
>>
>>80320983

Hillary's there to maintain the CAFE standards and maintain status quo with a few semi-necessary wars.

Trump is eating the GOP from the inside out and openly lambasting neo-cons. For fuck's sake, he's calling the last GOP president and his entire cabinet a liar on the campaign trail.

And you want a reform candidate???

Jesus christ you must be like 23 years old. I remember Reagan. Dukakis was a reform candidate back in the day
>>
Shits fucking going down dude, i was planning on the same thing so libs could get some seats but fucking hell Hillary's got something big planned.
>>
>>80320489
Realistically, Gary doesn't have a chance and you know it.
Remember Ron Paul? You know the guy with actual massive support? yeah.

>I'm going to do what's best for me, not what's worse for others.
What's worse for the people trying to fuck you is probably what's best for you, just a thought.

You guys don't understand how unlikely and hard it is for a guy like trump to get where he got with no media support and no murky deals.
It is a nigh impossible feat already.

Chances are, won't get another chance like this in your lifetime.

You're not getting your Gary Johnson, now or ever, people don't give enough of a shit about politics to vote third party or think outside the two party system.
But what can happen, is that an independent runs within the party and successfully hijacks it, this time from the hands of neocons.

Countries like mine don't get opportunities like these. You're lucky and you're almost there, now don't screw up and throw your vote away.
>>
>>80321765
You make a compelling argument. I just hate the fact I can't vote for the person I want because of a looming "liberal" threat. I feel forced into voting Trump and that erks me to no end
>>
File: 1467649394999.jpg (130 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
1467649394999.jpg
130 KB, 720x677
>>80313552
Vote on someone your vote will actually matter on. Voting for Gary is a fucking waste. He can't and will not win any states.
Come anon. There's still seats on the trump train. Join us.
>>
>>80313552
I'm voting Johnson, but I live in Texas so it'll be Trump regardless.
>>
>>80322378
Somebody should make that 2nd more rugged/stained with pieces cut off. I say somebody because I don't have any artistic kill or motivation
>>
>>80322231
Welcome to first past the post.
>>
>>80321418
>>80321765
Did I mention I live in California? In the capital no less. Trump isn't getting any delegates here. My vote is better served getting Johnson that fed money
>>
>>80322621
if you have a plan, go with it anon, I just hope you read our posts and thought about what we are telling you b/c bush winning 2000 was no fucking joke m8
>>
>>80320055
>throwing away a vote
>out of principle

If you think you can "throw away" a vote, then you don't really understand what voting is.
>>
>>80322621
in cali trump has no chance go ahead and vote for whoever
except if the popular vote is gonna be close. then vote for trump. dont wanna let hill get pop vote and trump the college or something like that
>>
>>80322906
I read every post. I was on the fence before and I am on the fence now. I guess I won't really know who I'm voting for until I have that ballot in my hand
>>
Easy:

Do you live in Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, Virginia, or Missouri? (or any other swing state I missed.)

Vote Trump.

If not, vote for Johnson. Electoral College bitches, I live in Idaho so I can vote Johnson and still want trump to beat hillary.
>>
>>80323484
What are the points that actually matter to you?
Have you actually looked into Trump's and Johnson's main policy points?

"Always been politically leftists" could mean a lot of things, and isn't something any reasonable person would base their vote on.
>>
>>80320795
Get all your bernie friends to vote and shill for Stein. Seriously. She is the perfect candidate to split hillary's vote. Especially because muh vagina.
>>
>>80316918
>I feel the same, but when I listen to Trump talk and I listen to Johnson talk I feel more communion with Gary. Gary deserves my vote. I'm not going ot get stuck on the slippery slope of voting for the lesser evil, I"m voting for what's right

any vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for Hillary.
>>
>>80323257
Yeah, because the entrenched party system, the electoral college, and the simple voting system ensure that every vote counts.

>>80323868
Pretty much this. My views are a little closer to Johnson than Trump, and I'd like for a third party to actually gain some footing, but being in a swing state means I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>80323282
You realize that it's guaranteed Trump will lose the popular vote, right?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.