[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would he say if he'd rise from the grave and see the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What would he say if he'd rise from the grave and see the US of today?
>>
>>80311778
he would kill himself. he wanted the niggers gone before their numbers grew.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 215x215
>>80311778
Exxxxccccelent
>>
>>80311778
>What would he say if he'd rise from the grave and see the US of today?

"I FREED THE WHAT?"
>>
>>80311879
This.
In my book he is one of the worst presidents. If your going to make zoos are illegal make sure you also get rid of the wild animals.
>>
>>80311778
"Man this play sucks. Wait; where's Martha?"
>>
He'd wonder why you didn't ship all the niggers back to Africa
>>
"Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man."

Oh wait he said that shit 150 years ago.
>>
>>80311778
Black lives matter.
>>
File: 1318611000194.jpg (137 KB, 450x627) Image search: [Google]
1318611000194.jpg
137 KB, 450x627
>>80311778
>i've made a huge mistake
>i hear the germans are efficient

yeah lincoln had visions of the future, just not everything relevant
>>
>"Why are all the niggers still here?"
>>
>>80311778
He's be happy to see how much more powerful government has become.
>>80311879
>>80312071
No concrete evidence of this.
>>
>>80311778

Why the fuck did I free them?
>>
"Just..."
>>
>>80311778
Why didnt you send those dumb niggers back to africa?
>>
>>80311778

kill himself.
>>
That play was mindblowing!
>>
>>80311778
"SHAVE BALLS"
>>
>>80311778
He would realise the republicans became the democrats,and the democrats became the republicans.

He would be depressed, the way he always was, but surely would be against some mainstream matters such the clinton's position over immigration policies.

He would be happy about seeing his face in mount rushmore, though. But I believe he would like better living in his own era than today.
>>
>>80311891

This
>>
>>80311778
"America, I..."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.