[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton: "White Americans need to do a better job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
HOLLY SHIT. Repulsive and disgusting vermin of a Politician is an understatement. If I where a white America I would consider her beyond a fucking traitor. To say those words after a anti-white black man killed 5 white cops, is this is not victim blaming I don't know what is.

LINKS:

>https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072?lang=en

>https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751581882404384768?lang=en
>>
Niggers need to do a better job contributing to society w/out leaching off the system.
>>
Seriously, this has gone past the breaking point and these fucks are actually doubling down on it.

Do something, do something Whites of America, start organizing, play their game, make your presence and SPREAD THE FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH.

Do it while you still can, do it before this insanity reaches saturation.
>>
File: 1467174625049.png (2 MB, 1000x785) Image search: [Google]
1467174625049.png
2 MB, 1000x785
>>80308060

Hahaha, I don't listen to what blacks or mexicans say, and there is nothing that anybody can do to stop me!
>>
>>80308373
None of that's going to happen. This is our decline and fall.
>>
>>80308060
Jesus, I thought this was fake until I checked it. There is no way she doesn't delete that while the media ignores it.
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 500x500
SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>80308060
Fuck this bitch is gonna give me a heart attack she pisses me off so much. Her lack of respect is astonishing, but how can we be surprised since shes married to jazzman.
>>
>>80308574
What a defeatist queer.
>>
>>80309052
He's a red-pilled profligate. He's with us but he's just too chicken shit to scheme for his own survival when the going gets rough.
>>
>>80308060
Shut the fuck up Portugal. In the US you're considered brown,
>>
"Her" grammar is pretty shit desu
>>
>>80308777
Do not worry my brother we have started the fire
Check'd
>>
File: america in charge of being white.jpg (474 KB, 1262x1302) Image search: [Google]
america in charge of being white.jpg
474 KB, 1262x1302
>>80310539
>In the US you're considered brown
>>
File: FuckingBlackMentality.jpg (58 KB, 566x589) Image search: [Google]
FuckingBlackMentality.jpg
58 KB, 566x589
Bump
>>
>>80311662
Yes, they're "white" in the court system just like those guys are. Nobody actually considers Portugese White, Trust me I live in the Northeast where most of them live.

Most people think they're some kind of Gypsy/Arab hybrids (which they are)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.