[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''To completely eliminate gun violence, we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: obama-speech.jpg (35 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
obama-speech.jpg
35 KB, 584x328
''To completely eliminate gun violence, we've decided that we will take all your gun''

Which state if any do you think would secede and/or defend itself even it meant war over that statement ?
>>
File: 3209478239049023.jpg (126 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
3209478239049023.jpg
126 KB, 1280x856
bump
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Texas
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1072x1340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1072x1340
Should work out well.
>>
All but Cali, NY, and some northern states

Guns are a huge part of our culture now.
>>
>>80306833
We wouldn't need to secede. If he actually did that, unilaterally declared a nationwide gun confiscation program, he'd be impeached.
>>
>>80306833
That's what sparks the civil war.

He's not that stupid
>>
South Carolina will lead, of course.
>>
None. They would all take it in the ass. Any state voting to leave would crumble as all the people with shit to lose abandoned the state.
>>
>>80306833

basically all of theme least the cucked stats like cali
>>
>>80309173
I know im just curious to know which state will defend that right no matter what
>>
Idaho home of white supremacy
>>
>>80306833

Many gun laws are simply ignored locally now. Obama can flap his lips but if law enforcement ignores him there is nothing he can do about it but cry.
>>
File: 1467264529978.jpg (58 KB, 506x532) Image search: [Google]
1467264529978.jpg
58 KB, 506x532
>>80309741
You honestly think this is isolated?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 440x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 440x220
>>80306833
>traitors come to your house to steal your guns
>"Sorry officer, I gave them away to some black youths!"
>don't find them
>mfw
>>
Vermont

I don't know how they've remained so uncucked despite being located in the northeast but bra-fucking-vo
>>
>>80312113
>Many gun laws are simply ignored locally now.

I live in NY and I love that we largely told Cuomo and his dumbshit SAFE Act to go fuck himself. I own several guns I was supposed to register and I didn't bother. Our county sheriff has said not to enforce it since he's not a gun grabbing faggot, plus if he tried he'd lose his job.
>>
Literally everywhere there would be formed get this shit... You ready? Militias that would resist.

Almost like the Second Amendment was written FOR A SPECIFIC FUCKING PURPOSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.