[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>systematic racism is this what liberal niggers actually believe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Comb08072016092727.jpg (340 KB, 617x1451) Image search: [Google]
Comb08072016092727.jpg
340 KB, 617x1451
>systematic racism

is this what liberal niggers actually believe?
>>
>>80305684
Systematic racism absolutely exists. Our laws are written for whites in a white society. It is racist to think that negros could hold themselves to such standards.
>>
>>80305684
>At the expense of many minorities

Except Asians. And even the Latinos and Arabs aren't targeted anywhere near as much as black people. Oh, and Jews aren't really targeted by the police at all. Or Slavs. Or Pacific Islanders. Neither are homosexuals, and they're a minority group. Or the transgendered. Or Buddhists. Or Hindus, Indians in general really.

It seems like the only people being really targeted are Black people, and it's not based on them being a minority at all. Maybe there's something African Americans are doing that gets them targeted far more than everyone else?
>>
>>80305684
>spends 2 paragraphs worth of texts talking about racism
>no examples of systematic racism
>no suggesting on what can be practically done to fix it

It's just useless words
>>
File: 1462164548044.jpg (22 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1462164548044.jpg
22 KB, 296x314
>>80306551
nah you silly bogan

tyrone dindu nuffin

it's (((pure coincidence)))
>>
>>80306860
>no suggesting on what can be practically done to fix it
This is the most mind-boggling part about it, I see all these protests, all these tweets and tearful blogposts, but I've never seen anyone suggest anything that should actually be done to solve the proposed problem.
Discounting obviously silly suggestions like "kill all whites" and whatnot.
>>
>>80306551
No idea, man. All men are created equal and stuff, there can't be any fundamental difference in between people. That would be racist. Obviously people are just better at discriminating against black people than any other race.
>>
>>80307263
To be fair, they once suggested that public sector police unions ought to be eliminated, which makes sense because, like all public sector unions, these unions are bastions of corruption.
Also, localizing the police force would probably not hurt. Let black people police their own neighborhoods, with outside government monitoring and legitimizing the operations.
>>
>>80308113
>like all public sector unions, these unions are bastions of corruption.
>Let black people police their own neighborhoods
hmmmm
there's a good reason why cops don't patrol their own neighborhoods
>>
>>80308633
Never thought of that.
Well we could have them police each others neighborhoods then- have blacks who pass tests in one community patrol a different community and respond to calls in that neighborhood.
>>
>>80309604
So you want a segregated police force?
>>
>>80311835
Not really. I'm just saying that communities of about the same economic persuasion should police each other. In practical reality it basically turns out a segregated police force, because the neighborhoods are already segregated.
The police force will be segregated to the degree that the neighborhoods have partitioned
themselves ethnically.
If we get this sort of a system in place it will no longer be a racial or class issue, it will be an internal community issue.
>>
>>80311835
wait, my mistake. It would be an intercommunity issue, because communities of the same income level/land value are policing each other.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.