[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here really not actually hate anybody, but are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 24
File: ywn ride singletrack with gwb.jpg (102 KB, 615x442) Image search: [Google]
ywn ride singletrack with gwb.jpg
102 KB, 615x442
Does anyone here really not actually hate anybody, but are really tired of being deemed culpable for society's ills by being >a fucking white male?
>>
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1035x1075) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1035x1075
Nope, I quite literally hate almost everyone

Class and ethnic "warfare" is the single thing that can save the western world.

There is no turning back. No going back. We've been forced off the cliff and now we're falling. Do you really want to be the one to hit the ground first?
>>
>>80305008
nah, I'm pretty misanthropic. it's not hate, just indifference.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 660x330
>>80305630
Why don't you kill yourself then?

Why not do heroine for a few months until you die?
>>
>>80306611
Kill myself and lose the chance to shitpost here with you? Surely, you jest?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x545
>>80307100
No one would miss you
>>
>>80305008

I kind of hate most people desu, I think we need a good purge to force us into soft eugenics

I include myself in this
>>
>>80307524
wouldn't care if they did
>>
You're at step #1. Once you've felt this way for a couple years, and you see they're never going to stop, you'll admit your hatred.

I don't hate the person who bumps into me on the bus. If he does it again the next day, it will get my attention. On the third day, I'll realize it's no accident. After that, it becomes a big deal.

They're fucking with white men in many small ways. Cumulatively the little attacks are a war. The sooner you recognize that you're being warred against, the better.

In order to win the war, you need to cultivate your anger. If you refuse to do so, you'll forever remain the 'middle of the road', hipster, prissy faggots who constantly tries to appear 'reasonable'.

Drop that shit and get angry. It's well past due.
>>
>>80307600
10/10
>>
>>80305506
>>80306611
>>80307524
Stop posting that faggot.
>>
I think it's obvious to most people of all races that white people are probably the most polite and inclusive people. It's just that the most vocal racial activists are white haters and because most people obviously see whites as friendly, those haters are entertaining and almost funny to them. So people give those haters a voice for pure entertainment reasons. Everyone around the world is just using race activists for entertainment.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 660x330
>>80307771
>>
>>80308099
How does a man with such a strong jaw act so effeminately? Also, how do you keep getting dubs?
>>
>>80307842
>Everyone around the world is just using race activists for entertainment.

>Hahaha yeah man those 4 cops that got blasted was the funniest stuff I'd seen in months
>>
>>80305008
I just come on her to shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1023x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1023x818
>>80308332
I think it's a very "defined" jaw but I wouldn't call it particularly strong
>>
File: 1427774639230.jpg (64 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1427774639230.jpg
64 KB, 564x518
i just want to live in a world where we can just smile at eachother and not give a fuck about differences, but it will never happen.
>>
>>80308750
>smiling at strangers
Fucking autists, stay away from kids
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x465
>>80308924
>>
>>80309191
What's wrong with his left eye?
>>
File: 32093029302.png (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
32093029302.png
8 KB, 229x220
>>80309335
years of 4chan will do that to your body
>>
>>80309442
You think Moot ever comes back and posts on here?
>>
>>80305008
pretty much. I judge individuals on their own merit, but I still acknowledge statistics
>>
>>80307642
you don't have to hate people to be angry. Also, anger is healthy, but don't hold onto it. It should wake you up and bring you clarity, not make you a sith lord
>>
File: 7c3.png (366 KB, 834x600) Image search: [Google]
7c3.png
366 KB, 834x600
>>80309631
Moot is probably the only one to suffer from legit PTSD thanks to the internet
He's probably done more therapy ours than everyone on 4chan combined
So no, I dont think he visits.
>>
File: 1464455804130.jpg (19 KB, 599x413) Image search: [Google]
1464455804130.jpg
19 KB, 599x413
>>80305008

Taking the red pill is understanding that as a fucking white male you're deemed culpable for society's ills because you do not actually hate anyone. They can sense your weakness and lack of resolve and are taking advantage of that to throw you under the bus.
>>
>>80305008
I try not to be hateful. I try to care. I always just end up feeling disconnected from everyone though. It doesn't matter where you go. It doesn't matter what you believe. People always want to shame you or kill you for something. I don't have faith in anything anymore. I'm drained. I feel nothing but ambivalence.
>>
>>80309335
>What's wrong with his left eye?

Years of crying every time he got on 4chan
>>
>>80309938
>>80310141
You both sound like massive cucks
>>80309871
Is it just me or does Hiroshimoot look Arab?
>>
File: deadmentellnotales.jpg (23 KB, 485x261) Image search: [Google]
deadmentellnotales.jpg
23 KB, 485x261
You better start believing in race wars, OP...

You're in one.
>>
>>80305008
>white male
Fuck off. /pol/ is not for you faggot
>>
>>80305630
cheer up, I'll get you a dictionary for your birthday
>>
>>80305008

I really do quite hate Muslims a whole fucking lot, I don't hate any other group though. But seriously, fuck Islam.
>>
File: wow is he serious.jpg (3 KB, 126x176) Image search: [Google]
wow is he serious.jpg
3 KB, 126x176
>>80310400
That's rude f@m.
>>
File: 20140526_200642.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20140526_200642.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
>>80309860
The definition of 'hate' has been slowly shifting. I was using the new, weaker version of the word.

But if there isn't a part of you that's seething with anger when you look at what they've done to our once great culture, then there's no saving you.

You don't have to aim that hatred at individual people. You don't have to single out one focal point and lash out at that. But you *do* have to be angry. Western culture - the greatest culture in the history of this planet - is dying at the hands of shitskins, do-goody women, jews, and traitorous white males. And they're helped along by fence-sitting faggots who refuse to stand up for themselves and their people.

We are at the end of the line. We either fight or we die. There's no other way of looking at it. If we lose our majority, if we lose our economic dominance, if we lose our nations, or we hand them over to women, niggers, spics, and degenerates, we will die.

You can't sit on the fence. It's seriously to the point where you have to stand up for something or just lie down and wait for your time to come. I wish I was being hyperbolic.

Get. Fucking. Angry. Then get fucking ready.
>>
File: u4fUQDXtvqI.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
u4fUQDXtvqI.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>80305506
The only way to save the human species is to band together as one nation, one ideology, one unit and conquer the entire world.

The idea that there's ever going to be anything close to peace by quadrupling the amount of niggers on the planet and forcing everyone to live together in the next few decades is ludicrous.

Would you save 1 person today if it meant a thousand people would die?
If you could kill 1 person to save a thousand would you do it?
If you could wipe out Africans, colonize Africa and improve the quality of life for every generation after ours while giving them a reasonable chance of surviving until space colonization would you?
>>
I don't hate anyone but I would rather stay at home on my computer than go anywhere.
>>
I pretty much hate everyone, but I'm also not going to kill anyone, ever.

Murder is the degenerate tactic of the faggots on the left.
>>
>>80310752
Man, I wish I could become God so I could fuck around for a couple hundred years just destroying and building shit.

Then I would chill out and play God like a city builder and at the end I would destroy everything again.
>>
>>80310752
>The only way to save the human species is to band together as one nation, one ideology, one unit and conquer the entire world.

Even if we all looked identical. All came from the same place. All had the same heritage/culture. We would still fight each other.

I agree though that diversity of any kind will not help and under most if not all circumstances will make things worse.
>>
File: silky.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
silky.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>80305008
I'm not a white male.
I'm actually not white at all.
Not black, beaner, gook or any kind of islander.

I don't hate anyone but accept that everyone has flaws. Everyone's race has done things in their past before my time that we cannot change.
My views on blacks,mexicans and mudslimes has changed in the time I've been alive due to their actions.

I don't hate them merely wish they would stop embarrassing themselves with their negative actions.
>>
>>80305008
I don't have a problem with that because I could give two shits about what anyone thinks about me.

I do have a problem when they start coming for muh guns though. (They also attack other rights, buy 2a most commonly)
>>
>>80305008
No, I actually do hate the world.
It's the only thing I hate more than myself.
>>
>>80310752
>Would you save 1 person today if it meant a thousand people would die?
>If you could kill 1 person to save a thousand would you do it?
>If you could wipe out Africans, colonize Africa and improve the quality of life for every generation after ours while giving them a reasonable chance of surviving until space colonization would you?

And as for that. Take the average Muslim or African or any other low IQ group. They will never "give" anything to humanity.

Not the next generation, not the one after that, maybe not for 10,000 years. You are breeding a completely "useless" animal that can't even function doing base tasks in a modern society. Can't even handle the simplest of jobs or responsibilities, and won't be able to for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Billions of humans currently living are and will be unable to function in modern society for a very long time.

What worth are they to anyone? What meaning does their life have?
>>
>>80307642
But what if you never realize there's a fellow with a rather large nose who is paying the bumper before you get on the bus? Won't your anger be misdirected?
>>
>>80305008
Except you're not blamed for anything and you shouldn't feed your persecution complex.

>>80305506
That's just silly. Don't be evil Anon.

Y'all need to watch some Mister Rogers: https://youtu.be/4EFe9Vpd3ps
>>
>>80311202
>Even if we all looked identical. All came from the same place. All had the same heritage/culture. We would still fight each other.
I absolutely agree and I think the primary factor is intelligence and education hence why we need to encourage intelligent thought, breed the superior while eliminating the inferior and destroying harmful cultures (black American).

It seems like the west is doing the absolute, I mean the absolute, opposite of this.

They're trying to increase education and intelligent thought which is barely succeeding when classes have to wait for the stupid to catch up without shaming them for being stupid AND in fact encouraging stupidity with harmful cultures like black culture.
Too many young adults have role models who are absolute fucking scum. Celebrity worship should be eradicated.
When we look at reproduction rates we see that most stupid and poorest people are having the most kids while the smartest and most educated are having 0-2. On top of this, we're encouraging the poor and stupid in other countries to breed and when they run in to problems we spend more resources on them and there's huge immigration crises with a large percentage of the population in most countries supporting almost unregulated immigration.

It's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>80312343
>That's just silly. Don't be evil Anon.

No it's not. And even if it was well then so what?

People have been committing "atrocities" since the very beginning. The Romans killed migrant Celts by the millions. Every last man woman and child.

Just because somthing is "evil" doesn't mean it's not necessary.
>>
>>80312509
And a huge problem with our modern schools is that they put far too much "faith" in being able to improve everyone. They act as though genetics has nothing to do with it.

To get smarter people you must teach them more efficiently but also breed them. The problem is lower IQ people are having way more children than high IQ people.
>>
>>80312760
Yes it is, and there's no necessity that requires wanton slaughter. You're just rationalizing your desires because you know I'm right.
>>
>>80313245
Idiocracy was a movie Anon, and it's already been proven wrong.

We don't live in caves anymore. We fly in the sky and talk on computers across the globe. The world advances, not regresses.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 529x352
>>80313487
What then do you do about the Africans? Have you seen their projected growth rates? What do we do?

If we stop aiding them then they will die or flea to Europe in search of resources. Both are bad outcomes. And you might say help them start up a long term country. Well just look at how good Africa is at that...

What will stop Hispanics in America from breeding until they are majority, or the Arabs in Europe?

What will stop the pro immigration 1% and media?

We are soon going to find ourselves in a position we can't get out of without using extreme violence. Perhaps we still have time but we are soon running out.

Violence is a garanteed solution that it will come down to if people don't find a way to fix this. But no one in power is trying to fix it. They are purposefully exacerbating it
>>
>>80313736
Really, then why is America's IQ going down? Why is Europes?

The world can ABSOLUTELY regress. You can't deny that.
>>
>>80313736
Within your life time it will most certainly become workplace discrimination to tell a man to not wear women's clothes to work and possibly to not refer to them by one of their select state approved pronouns

Please explain how this is 'advancement'
>>
File: damn_son.jpg (103 KB, 700x509) Image search: [Google]
damn_son.jpg
103 KB, 700x509
>>80305008
I sympathize with OP. I used to be a liberal back in college when I thought politics was about ideas. I attribute my naivete to being in the 'safe' and cloistered world of academia. Then, once I joined the real world, I discovered that politics is about identity and this is the culmination of what liberals and leftists have been pushing for decades.
>a fucking white male
How the hell can I be a liberal in an environment where everything is about identity. The liberals aren't for me.
>>
>>80305008
has anyone actually personally said to your face that you're culpable, or are you just reading a bunch of shit online and taking it personally?
>>
>>80315132
That's a good point.

"Advancement" could mean anything.

Muslims would say a Europe under sharia law that lives like its the 1500s is "advancement".
>>
>>80315132
Why would that happen? Frankly, what does it matter to me what people call themselves?

>>80314761
I don't think they are, but I'd be concerned with nutrition and diet. Heavy metals in the water.

>>80314479
I see, so violence isn't really necessary it's just easier. Children should be thrown off cliffs because it's convenient for you.

You guys worry about the silliest of things. Life is too short for manufactured crisises.
>>
>>80315684
No they wouldn't. Have you ever talked to actual Muslims? They're not different than yourself and they roast good fucking chicken.
>>
>>80315682
Both. Interestingly never from blacks, but from indian and la raza.
>>
>>80315894
>Why would that happen?
It's already happened in New York and will most certainly come to the rest of America.

>but I'd be concerned with nutrition and diet. Heavy metals in the water.
Ah, but this is just advancement!
>>
>>80306611
I'm sure he'd love to do a heroine like Wonder Woman or Catwoman.

But I think you mean heroin, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>80315894
You seemingly on purpose twisted both my statements.

One. average IQs are going down and no, improved diet won't bring it back up to what it was

Two. Violence is not necessary YET. But don't kid yourself, violence has been a constant and will continue to be. We can avoid it, but the problem is we are not even trying to avoid it.

Finally, you act as though my willingness to approve of violence is a fault. I really don't see it that way. I'm perfectly willing to choose other options if they are viable. But I accept the fact that violence could very possibly be a neccisary action in the future.
>>
>>80316294
Poo in Loos are always looking to play the race card, good thing nobody gives a shit filled street about them.
>>
>>80315894
Also
>manufactured crisis

The world is peachy isn't it? I'm going to watch some Big Bang theory and go see a movie and just stop caring about anything.

It's that mindset that has allowed things to get this bad.

>it's no big deal and nothing really matters
>>
>>80311206
well....
what are you?
>>
>>80316640
Oh no, I meant feather indians, not dot.
>>
>>80316484
Hahaha
>>
>>80316883
Oh, in that case I've never had a bad experience with them, but I genuinely feel sympathetic for them. They got COMPLETELY fucked, like 10x worse than blacks. Sure we enslaved the blacks but we nearly wiped out the Native Americans, and then we had the balls to give them some of the worst patches of their own land as a consolation prize. Ouch.
>>
>>80316047
>No they wouldn't. Have you ever talked to actual Muslims? They're not different than yourself and they roast good fucking chicken

Oh so now you are pro Islam!
>>
>>80316586
I'm trying to get you to see people as people and not an abstract concept. Our brains tend to forget that. That's why they show starving kids when they run charity appeals.
>>
>>80317191
And who cares how good they roast chicken Jesus what kind of argument is that
>>
>>80317191
Actually I'm Catholic, I just know good chicken when I taste it.
>>
File: 1464805488163.jpg (226 KB, 600x1002) Image search: [Google]
1464805488163.jpg
226 KB, 600x1002
>>80305008

I'm not racist, because I hate everybody equally.

Doesn't matter to me if you're white, a fucking jew, a nigger, a chinkey-eyed motherfucker, or some kind of mexican.
>>
>>80317393
A delicious one.

It's no less absurd than claiming a tiny minority speaks for a billion people.
>>
>>80316586
>average IQs are going down
And what exactly are you basing that on? From how long ago are we comparing? Are you claiming that IQ tests are definitive, scientific proof of intelligence? Because they aren't. We also don't have 1 almighty IQ test, there are several and all of them are updated as years go by to maintain averages, meaning they are complete bullshit and definitely cannot be compared on a timeline.
>>
>>80317376
No I haven't forgotten that.

I understand perfectly that they have complex lives with unique experiences and emotions. I understand perfectly that they have lived lives that in some ways are similar to mine. I understand that genetically we are not very different, especially when compared with all other animals on earth. But despite all of that.
>I just don't care

It's meaningless to me. And this is probably a barrier that you and I won't be able to get around. I doubt we will be able to understand how we could feel so differently about this.

I don't care that they are human. It really doesn't even cross my mind as a semi legitimate reason
>>
>>80317913
The average IQ of America is lower than Europe. It used to not be this way. If you don't believe me look it up for yourself
>>
>>80317913
IQ are the best way we have at measuring intelligence.

I NEVER ONCE said they were perfect. But to say they are completely inaccurate is ludicrous
>>
File: 1466347320695.jpg (13 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1466347320695.jpg
13 KB, 384x384
>>80307642
>>80309860
>>80310706
>>80310752
>>80312509

I'm starting to think that the idea that we as a species are even capable of "Gettin' past the hate mannn" or whatever vapid platitude the left likes to spout simply may not be possible. We need to seriously consider that despite all of our hopes and good intentions, there is a hard limit on how perfect we can make society, and by refusing to acknowledge it we're only making shit worse.

Just look at the last few hundred years of history and you can see the common thread: Progress.

At some point we all just up and decided that our collective destiny was utopia. Not only was it possible to build a perfect world, to end all conflict and suffering, but it was a moral imperative. We're going to bring peace and love to everyone, no matter how high the body count.

The story of the modern era is Man's addiction to idealism. We've spent centuries chasing the dragon, and we're still just within reach of perfection. And like an addict we've gradually sacrificed everything good or valuable we used to have in order to get that next hit. Family? Culture? Spirituality? Social cohesion? Our children's future? Fuck that, it's all gotta go, it's dead weight, can't let that shit hold us back! We're almost there, I mean it this time guys!

We've become like those women who are addicted to plastic surgery. She may look perfectly fine to begin with, but her twisted self-image tells her to keep going under the knife. A little botox here, a tuck there, smooth out a little bit of cellulite, No big deal! But at some point she wakes up and realizes all those little tweaks have added up, and she's turned herself into a fake plastic monstrosity.

Just food for thought, but maybe the problem isn't that we aren't tolerant enough, or that shit isn't equal or diverse enough or whatever. Maybe the problem is that we aren't supposed to be perfect, and that communist/libertarian/technofeministdildocratic utopia is just a fucking mirage.
>>
>>80318098
I don't need to look it up, IQ tests are bullshit. You cannot measure people's intelligence as a number as there are too many (unknown) factors to tie in.

>>80318249
>IQ are the best way we have at measuring intelligence.
Says who? The people who make them? Are the people who make IQ tests the smartest humans on Earth?
>>
>>80305008
Racism need not be predicated on hate. Not hating doesn't make you not a racist.
>>
>>80318523
yeah, just scientists man. What do they know

If you completely discredit IQ then you're probably not very bright
>>
>>80310752
>The only way to save the human species is to band together as one nation, one ideology, one unit and conquer the entire world.
And what ideology would that be?

Hint: No two people think exactly the same. You say, "Drive out everyone who doesn't think exactly like me," and that would be every single other person on Earth.
So there's a reason this doesn't happen. We don't fucking like you.
>>
>>80318939
>yeah, just scientists man. What do they know
lol, yeah they are very respected in their scientific field of IQ.

>If you completely discredit IQ then you're probably not very bright
Einstein famously never took an IQ test. What a dumbass, I bet he was afraid of being exposed as having a double digit IQ xD
>>
>>80318317
That was a good post, anon. If I weren't on a phone, i'd screencap that
>>
>>80319174
I have never said that people with low IQ can't be smart or that people with high IQ can't be dumb. There are exceptions

And how does Einstein not taking an IQ test prove or disprove anything? Damn you really got me there with that one!
>>
File: 1466420401904.jpg (159 KB, 440x584) Image search: [Google]
1466420401904.jpg
159 KB, 440x584
>>80318317
Now you see the pitfalls in 99% of people's morality.

They want to save people but how do they justify what people to save?

When people send aid to Africa their goal is to save as many people as possible. These people think they're moral because they helped a dozen African kids reach adulthood. Who's to say that the moral thing isn't to exterminate all of these people if it could make the foundation for a future society that could sustain billions more? In other words, you're taking the lives of a billion today but providing better a standard of living for an almost unlimited amount of people until the end of eternity.

There will never be an end to any of this but if you truly want to make the world a better place, not just make yourself feel good by getting an ego boost because you send a part of your paycheck every week to kids you've never met, then I'd argue that a mass genocide is the real moral thing.
>>
>>80317930
You give up easily, you know that?

Besides, you're still doing it.
>>
>>80319506
>I have never said that people with low IQ can't be smart or that people with high IQ can't be dumb
Then what do you think IQ measures if not intelligence?
>>
>>80319174
>>80319506
Is there any adage like Godwin's law for Einstein?

>>80319043
*rubs hands*
>yes, communities can never be more or less homogeneous than any other, that's an absolute myth!
>>
>>80319629
Be exceptions don't break the rule. This is very basic stuff that goes beyond the IQ example
>>80319585
So now you're just insulting me? You're Catholic, I understand you are trying to follow gods teachings to the best of your abilities. I don't follow those teachings, so like I said I think we've reached a barrier.
>>
>>80319945
I only used Einstein as an example because he not only refused to take an IQ test while alive, but most IQ tests today still use Einstein as a benchmark which should be a hint as to how absurd the idea of IQ is.
>>
>>80320141
>use him as a benchmark

No they don't that is just classic twisting somthing to your advantage

If Einstein never existed, the IQ test would still be around. Calling Einstein a benchmark is just purposeful wording to try and prove your point. I'm sorry but it doesn't
>>
>>80318317
Of course people will hate.

I'm just saying we're not dogs. We can think and reason and there's no compelling argument for shitting on a group of people who have never done anything to you. It's all just a childish emotional reaction and we should be better than that.
>>
>>80320108
That isn't a response to my question.
What is IQ is supposed to measure if not intelligence?

How about all of the great teachers/writers/philosophers/rulers of the past who did great things BEFORE IQ was even thought of? Are they all exceptions to this "rule" that IQ is somehow a real thing? Would they have gotten perfect scores on all modern IQ tests? Don't be a fool.
>>
>>80305008
yes
>>
>>80320493
It measures certain types of mental abilities

NO ONE is saying it is perfect.
NO ONE is saying it measures all mental abilities
ONLY YOU are saying this to try and discredit it

IQ tests are currently the best we have. Are there flaws? OF COURSE. but like I said it's the best we have
>>
>>80320430
>No they don't
Yes they do, most IQ tests just take the easy way out and say Einstein was 160, because it's easy to say he was a genius since you'd be hard pressed to argue against that, and that leads dumbass people to believe that IQ is somehow a legitimate measurement.
>>
>>80320463
Tell that to the refugees sexually assaulting women in Germany.
>>
>>80320852
But what does that have to do with the IQ test? That doesn't effect it in any way.

It's not some law built into the test that dictates everything else
>>
I mostly feel apathy towards everybody. As straight white males, we've been getting blamed for everything for years. They made me this way. I had hopes for the world around me. Dreams of universal happiness, crushed by a society that treats white men like villains. Attacked for the color of our skin, and people tell me that that's progress. Fuck them and everything they want if that's the end game. I don't care about them.
>>
>>80310752
If the Devil himself showed up in my dreams and gave me the chance to eradicate all niggers at the cost of eternal, burning damnation, I would not even hesitate.
Men would not know my deeds, but God would. He would honor me in His way as He decides. That would be more than enough for me.
>>
>>80320808
>It measures certain types of mental abilities
Well that's pretty vague. So, INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT doesn't measure intelligence? It just measures "mental abilities"? Like breathing, or heart rate? Does it measure imagination? Motor skill?

You can't put any faith in something so menial as a number that summarizes the entire consciousness of a human being. Humanity is more complex than spacial puzzles.
>>
>>80318317
Good post anon.

Society cannot be perfect if its creators are imperfect. People are not equal and so there will always be hierarchies in the facets of life. A utopia is impossible because happiness is not one size fits all.
>>
>>80320108
I didn't insult you, I just made an observation that you're trying to disengage from this conversation.

I don't think you really care to hear other points of view, which raises the question of why you're talking to people in the first place.
>>
>>80305008

I don't hate anybody of any particular race or belief system, most of my good friends have been either Arab, Black, Latino or Asian.

But I am tired of the evil white male bullshit, I and most other white men of our generation have done nothing to deserve being constantly attacked and blamed for the mistakes of past generations.

However I don't lay the blame at the feet of other ethnic groups but on Social Justice Warrior scum... These people are a threat to the peace. It seems like since these people became prominent in the education system and on the internet; race relations have gone to shit. They antagonize any and every group of people, using divisive tactics then setting people against each other, but mostly against white males.

The real problem are the social justice warriors.
>>
>>80321258
Why do they use IQ tests in schools? Why do businesses use them to test possible employees?

You obviously don't know much about it and before you ignore everything because you've taken that as an insult, how about you actually read about it. Or don't

But IQ tests aren't going anywhere
>>
>>80319541
>that edginess tho

In a way, I think it's cruel to feed one starving kid just so they can grow up to sire 5 starving kids. You've just multiplied the suffering.
>>
File: 10_my_nigga.jpg (200 KB, 629x666) Image search: [Google]
10_my_nigga.jpg
200 KB, 629x666
>>80321049

Damn Sien crain in da house.
>>
>>80321317
What do you want me to say

If I could snap my fingers and all Muslims would die, I'd do it. I'd do it with out even a second thought.

Same for refugees in Europe of all kinds. Atheist, Muslim, Christian. I'd snap my fingers if I could and kill them all.

To me they have no value. Is that hypocritical? Quite possibly. But I just don't care. Muslims and refugees will destroy Germany, France, Britain and all of Europe if nothing is done.

I would gladly do it. You would not and watch as Europe is raped and burned. So, I'd probably snap my fingers and kill you too if I could.

Is that immature, maybe. But I don't care
>>
>>80305008
Go to RT's youtube video labelled " dear all lives matter, you are racist" the comments will be a gas
>>
We've grown too large, too bloated. I'm not just talking about America, I'm referencing the entire world.

Think about it. Our nations stretch and ooze as far as they can. Children are born faster than old folks die, and at the same time we have global groups who desire to unite the world under one flag.

However, this is impossible. Humanity is simply too huge, too much of a strain on the Earth, and on itself.

It's no coincidence that nuclear warheads were developed relatively recently, and that we now have enough firepower to destroy the world.

That is our destiny. To destroy the world, a sweeping wave of fire that will incinerate nearly everybody. The survivors must rebuild from the ruins, free from the previous obscene obligations of a modern society. With a hunter-gatherers mindset, they will continue on.

Mankind can rebuild itself, but first we must burn the cancer away.
>>
>>80321556
>Why do they use IQ tests in schools? Why do businesses use them to test possible employees?
Because they are businesses ran through bureaucracies and admin. boards. They take risks on Students/Employees and want to see the most return from that risk.

I know IQ tests are taken like scripture to some people, but that doesn't make them correct which is also why you don't see them widely used and so many different versions. I know the how/why of IQ tests, and it's all adds up to bullshit. It works on a very basic level that regular public school subject testing does just as well. By putting stock into it you reduce people to a number which you measure against your own, but humans aren't that simple.

I know they aren't going anywhere, because as long as pathetic saps like you keep believing they can keep selling.
>>
>>80320463
I don't disagree, I'm just saying that we may be overlooking our limitations for compassion.

Like you can train your dog to do all sorts of cool tricks. And he might be a really smart dog, and he picks up all the tricks you teach him pretty quick. So you figure you can teach him to speak English. But even though he's a really smart dog, and you've taught him to roll over and fetch and all sorts of other neat things, he's never gonna be able to speak English, because he's a fucking dog.
>>
>>80322298
It's all a conspiracy and you're on the inside. You know how it works. That's great and good for you
>>
>>80321258
However you can create trends and connect the dots. I have yet to know of someone with an exceptional IQ that isn't at the very least a mentally competent person. Yet I'm willing to bet that low IQ persons are on average less useful when it comes to mental ability. Many modern IQ tests test pattern recognition, which analyses the mind's ability to take limited information and correctly extrapolate it. In other words, how easily can a mind adapt to new information and apply it to new scenarios? I don't see why that isn't a reliable source of mental ability.

In regard to the "multiple intelligence" theory (you referenced imagination), I admit that an IQ test cannot measure all of these. However I would be confident in saying that there would be an observable correlation between high IQs and competency in certain intelligences in Gardner's theory (talented musicians probably have higher IQs in general, for example. Not pop stars or entertainers -- learned musicians.)

These are all theories I imagine have been tested by now, anyways. Why not look into it?
>>
>>80305008
>>80307600
BTFO
>>
>>80322485
Read a book sometime.

>>80322522
I personally do not have any faith in IQ tests because they don't work on any deeper level than a regular public school test, yet they reduce all people to a number between 1 and 200. It's pseudoscience plain and simple the way it is now, and hopefully we can all move past it at some point in the future.
>>
>>80322055
I want you to have empathy and not be so hyperbolic about immigration.

I want you to be the best person you can be and we both know you can do better. I know I could...
>>
>>80310706
Oh, I'm certainly angry about the world as it is. The decline of the west must be prevented. I've just realized I'm a more capable actor when I transcend that anger. Anger transmuted is clarity, and with clarity you can run circles around most other people. Anger is a great spring board to act, for sure though.
>>
>>80322872
Like I said, we've reached a barrier

You can feel and understand and still have empathy.

What I don't have is misplaced sympathy
>>
>>80322917
The only existential threats to the west are ICBMs in Russian and Chinese silos.
>>
i hate the Marxist globalist kike scum hell bent on destroying the white race(and by default western society) and all who ascribe to their plan
>>
>>80323186
Unchecked Muslim and South American immigration pose much greater threats
>>
>>80323111
I'm more concerned by your misplaced antipathy.
>>
File: 1467877072975.jpg (224 KB, 1580x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467877072975.jpg
224 KB, 1580x1600
>>80308546
I want to fuck moots ass
>>
>>80322845
Except a public school test requires you to have memorized information and regurgitate it. The IQ tests I mentioned only test adaptability, using pictures at that (you do not need to be well read). Is it a pseudoscience if the tests can create observable trends?

I don't think IQ tests are definitive by any means, but I think it's fair to say you can glean a loose measurement of mental ability by using them. Measuring the capacity for a human brain in full is an impossible undertaking, but a little information is more useful than none at all.
>>
>>80323317
In what way are immigrants more of a threat than nuclear annihilation?

Especially in the United States where the culture is so strong it obliterates other cultures overseas. You realize other nations have limits on the amount of American television they can air because they start to emulate us so much?

Where do you people get this ridiculous belief that people don't assimilate? Second generation immigrants are indistinguishable from anyone else. That's unheard of in many cultures.
>>
>>80323989
>but I think it's fair to say you can glean a loose measurement of mental ability by using them.

Oh! Say it isn't so.

Crazy people reducing everyone to a number! What is the world coming to!
>>
>>80324017
The populations of Europe are getting REPLACED BY MUSLIM IMMIGRATION

they will be gone forever. If that isn't a threat I don't know what is
>>
>>80324381
This is literally no different than any of the prior two thousand years. I'm not even joking, go read up on your history.

Guess what? Italians are still here. Germans are still here. Greeks, Spainiards, Poles are all still there.
>>
>>80322845
Me thinks you are a nigger
>>
>>80305008

My feelings go out to you whitebro.
>>
>>80325113
Yes but the immigration was white and THERE WAS NO BIRTH CONTROL BACK THEN

WHITES ARE BEING REPLACED BECAUSE THEY WONT BREED

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN YOU GOD DAMNED INGRATE
>>
>>80305008
I don't necessarily hate any group in particular, but certain groups do seem to correlate with certain behaviors.

What I do hate is it being said that blacks and muslims are just as good and valuable as I. Imagine being told that a chimpanzee had as much value as you or I and we should respect its democratic right to vote and own property, receive social security and a place alongside your children in school.
>>
>>80305008
I hate everyone.
>>
>>80305008
im classist but not racist. id rather live next to the huxtables then trailer trash. every culture has niggers. i hate all of them equally....
>>
>>80327217
Good
>>
Nah I hate everyone for being so ignorant they cannot be persuaded by the facts, there is just no saving them and they drag me and my fellow Americans into hell because of it
>>
I literally didn't hate anyone until ISIS popped up. Currently on my eighth month of waiting for my MEPS date.

I don't care whose narrative I'm playing into, I don't think I could respect myself if I didn't act against people this completely opposed to what I believe in.
>>
>>80327644
That's why violence is needed.

Somtimes you just hit a wall. Well pretty soon that wall is tied around your neck and is precariously wobbling over a cliff face

Are you going to cut the rope?
>>
No, because that mostly happens on the Internet around here, since all of the "minorities" could give a fuck less about me being white.
>>
What do you guys feel when you take molly? Anything? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>80328115
I've only ever taken it at concerts. It helps you ignore the shitty headliner and enjoy the main act more. Doesn't really alter your mindset outside of making you a little loopy and happy.
>>
>>80328115
That nearly killed someone I knew in highschool. Passed out for almost the whole day, wouldn't wake up
>>
>>80305008
Well OP these past few days have been weird for me. Went to college Orientation at Missouri State and bunked in the dorms with a gay black guy, latino metalhead, and white gymbro. Even though we were all pretty differrent we instantly became friends and got Sonic while giving the black gay guy a tour of the town. I know that not all black people are "trashy" or "hood", as the gay black guy was more gentile than most white people I know and fun to be around. Honestly all of the racial tensions stemming in the country right now are created by rascists of all races that are too ignorant to see that we're all really the same, degenerate parts of society condition some people to hate others.
>>
>>80305008
Kind of.

I don't hate the people but despise their cultures.

Mexican and black culture influencing the population and politics is directly responsible for this shithole we've created.

And I hate anyone who calls me "evil" "racist" or "privileged" just because I have white skin.

So yeah I guess I hate most minorities for falling into that category. But I could give a fuck about skin color
>>
>>80330310
You will one day
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.