[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nikki minaj posted an Instagram post today that is blatantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 640x1136
Nikki minaj posted an Instagram post today that is blatantly anti cop. the thread is full of niggers claiming things like the cops killed last night deserved it for slavery and oppression and more cops need to die. One man said that blacks were killed in the holocaust not Jews. We should raid it and give them a dose of /pol
>>
Guys. Guys guys guys guys?

Niggers
>>
Anybody?
>>
Does kek will it?
>>
actually i think nearly all of them had a previous conviction or 2
>>
Well I just got banned from
Instagram for saying that the black people in the thread are acting more racist than the cops they claim are so bad
>>
>>80304909
One was a convicted child molester, I said this and I was blown up with posts saying that "so are most white men"
>>
Is no one interested in the lulz
>>
File: 6f64aa3d.jpg (91 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
6f64aa3d.jpg
91 KB, 790x395
Don't forget that Nicki's brother is literally going to prison for child rape

http://pitchfork.com/news/64929-jelani-maraj-nicki-minajs-brother-indicted-for-child-rape/

>Jelani Maraj, Nicki Minaj's older brother, has been formally charged with felony sexual assault against a child, online court records show. A grand jury in New York's Nassau County indicted Maraj on April 4, and Maraj was due in court today for an arraignment, according to the records. Maraj was also indicted on two felony counts of sexual conduct against a child and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. The top charge alone carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.
>>
>>80305600
This is more like a supporting character post.
>>
>>80305996
Not her post, but just look at the comments below it
>>
>>80304602
Yes kek wills it CHECK EM
>>
>>80306155
Chekt
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 640x1136
God this pisses me off
>>
>>80306649
What makes me the angriest is the white girl below that thug that backs him up even after he basically says one day there will be a race war and whites will die.
>>
More examples
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 640x1136
>>80306944
Forgot to post pic
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 640x1136
>>
Does no one care about making niggers salty anymore
>>
Pure garbage
>>
>>80308868
Id fuck her but her dumb followers need a red pill
>>
Saw something similar on the BET page earlier today.
>>
>>80309015
>her dumb followers need a red pill
so all girls above the age of 10?
>>
>>80305929
Probably poked his baby sister's fat ass once or twice
>>
>>80302735

>Taking moral cues from the pop star who tweaked for an Angolan dictator after humans rights orgs begged her to cancel the show
>Implying this woman is anything other than a plastic surgery monstrosity dancing to terrible music made for her by other people in the music industry

Why the fuck do we need popstars famalan?
>>
Come on raid raid raid raid raid.

/b/ isn't subtle enough or I would ask them
>>
>>80309711
Nypa underage kid
>>
>>80304909
reading comprehension is not one of your strengths
>attempt at humor noted
>>
>>80306884
White women are inherently self-hating and are collectively doing the most damage to the white race
>>
>>80309928
Hey I just thought it might be funny
>>
>>80310633
There's a ton of them. One even said "God I wish we could just kill all racist white people :("
>>
>>80302735
Every single one of those is a nigger.

There is only 1 innocent black man and hes not on the list.
>>
>>80302735
The US is at a point where if a single more democrat is elected, we are fucked.

Thank God I can play the Hispanic card if the left wing death squads ever come to me.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.