[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you white bois sure you want a race war? You all talk a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: race-war.jpg (118 KB, 640x393) Image search: [Google]
race-war.jpg
118 KB, 640x393
Are you white bois sure you want a race war? You all talk a big game, but y'all forgot a key point: I'm pretty sure the government would do the right thing and instruct the military to fight on the side of blacks, Latinos, and Asians against whitey. Didn't think about that, did you?
>>
File: Soros' pawn.jpg (41 KB, 780x618) Image search: [Google]
Soros' pawn.jpg
41 KB, 780x618
>>80298078
Except it will be La Raza members against us, Americans.
Jeronimo Yanez.
Yvette Felarca.
Remember those names, /pol/.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/st-anthony-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-philando-castile-shooting-officer-cop-name-photos-facebook/
>>
>>80298528

we ain't americans white boi, fuck outta here wit dat shit. this country ain't never do nothin for us, why should be defend it?
>>
File: you knew full well.jpg (105 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
you knew full well.jpg
105 KB, 960x719
>>80298866
Nice dubs, may KEK bless you with living in the time of happenings.
> this country ain't never do nothin for us, why should be defend it

Well, you don't have to. But those who will must remember who their main enemies are.
>>
>>80298078
lol

If Katrina is an example of how well organized you chimps are, your attempts outside a sucker punch or nigger ambush won't even make a dent.
>>
when the day of the rope comes, asians will be allies of the whites
>>
>>80298078
I know this is a bait thread, but you are right. The US government right now would be fighting the whites.
>>
>>80298078

Shit nigger you know most of the soldiers will just tell the government to fuck off right? They are just going to sit on their hands.

You niggers pretty much created the Race War by being niggers and now you get to reap what you sow.
>>
>Implying the mostly right wing american military and its generals will listen
>>
File: Persian Dog.jpg (198 KB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
Persian Dog.jpg
198 KB, 692x519
>>80298078
Fuck Off Nigger
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.