[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape a 13-Year-Old Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: PedoBuddies.jpg (43 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
PedoBuddies.jpg
43 KB, 590x350
> Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

>Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.
>>
Fuck off, Washington Post. Fucking cancer
>>
(((Epstein)))
>>
In this video from CPAC 2012 Mr. Trump points the finger at Bill Clinton in regards to connections with Epstein.

Bill has been to Epstein's pedo Island and flown on the rape jet (lolita express) 26 times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1295338/Donald-Trump-questions-Bill-Clinton-s-links-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
>>
>>80297921
No
>>
>Defendant Trump stated that Plaintiff
shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want
to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with.

>Defendant Trump and that Plaintiff had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed
>>
shills really trying hard tonight
Washington Post is less accurate than a fucking tabloid
sage
>>
>>80298005

Sorry, I forgot the link, tee hee.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

It's the civil complaint
>>
>I ,Jane Doe, the Plaintiff in this matter
proceeding under a pseudonym, state as
follows:

>I was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, including forcible rape,that took place at several parties of Defendant Epstein during the summer
of 1994 in New York City at a residence used by Defendant Epstein. During this period, I was
13 years old
>>
>>80297921
Fuck of Hillary. This is a false story laid out by a Clinton super pac to cover up the fact that Bill Clinton is named in a lawsuit for having multiple trips to Epstein's sex slave island. This following the FACT that Clinton took MULTIPLE trips on Epstein's Lolita Express and is named, with his secret service detail and underage "masseuses". This lends credence to the former assertion.

There is no credible link between Trump and Epstein's sexual indiscretions.

Fuck. Off.
>>
(((Epstein)))
>>
> The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other
minor females and a number of guests of
Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump t
four of the parties I attended. I understood
that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that
I was 13 years old.
>>
>>80298646
Named on the flight logs, that is.
>>
>>80298261
I didn't get this from the post, I got it from Robert Morrow, GOP Chairman of Travis County

@RobMorrowLiberty
>>
>>80298646
>Fuck of Hillary

Hillary prolly doesn't want this story out there b/c it implicates her husband
>>
>>80298717
You're just trolling. Every election someone comes out with outrageous claims that are pushed by another candidates super pacs. This is nothing new and if you truly believe that it is anything more than a Clinton false flag, then I feel sorry for how ignorant you are
>>
>>80298838
See
>>80298887
And how would a story about Trump implicate Clinton? Hillary WANTS this story out there because her husband has been implicated in several lawsuits and several stories. She's rightfully afraid of the damage Trump will do with this.
>>
> Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of
1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter
with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course
of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded
with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.
>>
>>80297921
>Unidentified Jane Doe
>Case only surfaces close to the election

No, it's just cover so that it's harder to talk about Bill's pedophilia.
>>
Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to
reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.
>>
>>80299018
Because if the media were to actually look into this story they would see Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins plane 26 times, including shaking his security detail as president, and visit pedo island on numerous occassions. They would also see Epstein got off w/ a slap on the wrist if it ever came out, and it would be awkward and uncomfortable for loads of powerful people connected to Epstein.
>>
>>80299359>>80299359
Duh? And the media (some) have looked into it? So why are you bringing up Trump which is a clear false flag?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.