[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's absolutely proved by science that it is exact the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
It's absolutely proved by science that it is exact the face of Jesus Christ.

How is worship this ugly monster?
>>
>>80295540
Looks more like how I imagine the average Brazilian, although whiter
>>
At least it's not some long haired faggot and now a thick necked dude who might be able to kick someones ass
>>
File: elessar.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
elessar.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>80295540
This is literally the closest to the visage on the shroud of Turin.
>implying those (((scientists))) actually did any real science when they constructed the face of our Lord
>>
>>80295540
is that max payne?
>>
>>80295941
So why aren't you bending down and praying to Vigo?
>>
>>80295540

This is a reconstruction of a face that was around the area of Gallilee around the time of Jesus' life. It is NOT the face of Jesus, it is not the "exact the face of Jesus Christ", and if Jesus Christ was the son of God, he could have looked like anyone.

Fuck off Huehuehue
>>
>>80295540
That's not face of Jesus, that's a """""Scientific """"" face of average middle eastern. Jesus wasn't average, Romans described him as light haired and eyed, some mentioned that he looked distinct compared to other shitskinned Jews.
pure Kikes can easily be light, here is a picture of samaritans, they are the closes genetically to ancient Jews.
>>
>>80295540
Please no lies on religious matters.

There is nothing remotely historical about that hideous portrayal.
>>
>>80296577
Forgot to post pic of samaritans
>>
>>80296577
Not to mention that darker-skinned arabs came from the south and conquered the Israel region, mixing with the locals who were originally much fairer-skinned (due to having both naturally lighter pigment, and from mixing with Greeks and Romans)
>>
File: JourneymansRetort.png (30 KB, 450x489) Image search: [Google]
JourneymansRetort.png
30 KB, 450x489
>>80295711
Not quite Aussie tier but quite good still.
>>
>>80296763
Yes, Levantines use to be closer to Europeans and Central Asians genetically too and some non-Muslims in Levant still are.
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>>
Where we're going, we dont need science
>>
> exact the face of Jesus Christ
Not quite, it's a composite his peers. It's like if you took a composite of people who live in my city and claim it represents me.

In any case, yes, it's likely Jesus was a subhuman. Anybody who hasn't always realized that is delusional. I certainly don't worship him.
>>
File: 019.gif (751 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
019.gif
751 KB, 1024x768
>>80295941
>This is literally the closest to the visage on the shroud of Turin.
You mean the shroud of Turin that's been scientifically proven to have been made over 1,000 years after the time that juses was meant to be alive, or are we talking about a different one?
>>
real jesus
>>
Why do they always depict him having long hair? The Bible says men should have short hair and women should have longer hair.
>>
>>80295540
Looks like a paler version of my dad desu
>>
>>80295540
Actually it's a reconstruction of what your average middle-easterner would've looked like 2000 years ago.

This may come as a surprise to you, but people evolve over time and so do their physical traits and facial features. I'm willing to bet that your average northern European man looked just as retarded back in those days.
>>
>>80298103
>>>>>>(((("""""proven""""")))))
>>
File: stefan.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
>>80295540
Not an argument.
>>
>>80295540
fuck what he looks like: how are you gonna worship a kike and call yourself white?
>>
>>80298391
Fake, there's a hole in his hand.
>>
>>80299852
Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
>>
>>80296712
These are bad Samaritans I assume.
>>
File: Mememagic.png (764 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
Mememagic.png
764 KB, 800x700
>>80295540

Far easier is it to unlock life's mysteries without the distractions of the flesh
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.