[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race war thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16
File: wolf.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
What are the /pol/ *necessities* to buy for the upcoming race war?
>>
Considering the police are using drones now, you'll need an RF jammer, and probably some kind of mines/explosives to take out killer robots. In addition to your body armor, camo, thermal blanket, and various assorted firearms.
>>
Monitoring this thread for my immediate race war needs.
>>
>>80294953
I learned in Afghanistan that all insurgents need to do is act normal. If you don't make yourself a target you'll be viewed as the other millions are.
Your national guard alone could crush a full blown revolt btw.
>>
>>80294953
We need to buy devices which can allow us to easily identify jews, so we can finally cleanse the parasite for good.
>>
>>80295222
wouldnt the police be fighting along us against the niggers
>>
>>80295870
All you need is a pair of eyes. Also the internet never forgets.
>>
>>80295908
No they will use night curfews and overheard flir surveillance. The only hope anyone has is to overextend the national guard like the army was in the middle east.
At the start of the war NATO could watch all key supply lines and cover FOB's. It took a few years of low intensity conflict and once the tipping point was reached the insurgency all but won the war.
>>
File: feelscombat.jpg (49 KB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
feelscombat.jpg
49 KB, 460x470
>>80295908
He must be a nig himself. But considering how Hildog might win the nomination, the police could be sic'd on the average person so its best to be prepared for any scenario.

I don't have any weapons. The guns I've been interested in is the beretta 92fs inox and the AR15. I'll eventually buy the handgun, and if I'm serious about prepping I'll buy Omar's rifle.

>>80295849
They could if they were ordered to. Do you really think Hildog would sic'd the guard on her supporters?
>>
>>80296271
> Do you really think Hildog would sic'd the guard on her supporters?
Yes. We had almost the exact same thing happen only instead of police it was politicians targeted by the group that put the party that called the army into power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis
>>
File: rhodesianfeels.jpg (202 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
rhodesianfeels.jpg
202 KB, 680x750
>>80295222
What specific explosives do you suggest? Wouldn't some sort of emp tool be better for fighting robocops? Since you suggested a blanket, why not a sleeping bag too? What kind of armor do you suggest?

Also, it looks like all of this is gear towards fighting cops. What about nigs?
>>
>>80296838
you probably should prepare for the nigs the same way you would for zombies
>>
File: curiousmerchant.jpg (28 KB, 192x214) Image search: [Google]
curiousmerchant.jpg
28 KB, 192x214
>>80296447
But that was a direct threat against the government. Of course they'd sic the guard against them. But the nigs won't be targetting the government, they'll be going after whitey. Hildog doesn't like whitey.
>>
>>80296838
Your best bet will be to sign up to the local government militias. Any other answer beyond bugging out into the mountains is bad advice, the militia will guarantee you security, shelter, food and water.
>>
>>80297161
Police are the government too my friend. I see your point but they'll have no problem calling in the national guard no matter what the group is.
>>
>>80295849
You'd be surprised how many soldiers would defect in the case of a full-blown revolt. The percentage is higher with a Democratic president than with a Republican, to boot.
>>
>>80297313
>militia
NO!!! Those are all honeypots for MULTIPLE federal agencies. Stay away from any organized group. Use the /pol/ calling card instead (and don't even trust that much).

>>80296838
The thermal blanket is used to block FLIR, not for sleeping.

The RF jammer IS like an emp device, it blocks radio signals for robots and shit.

I ain't posting shit about specific explosives, go look those up yourself (ideally behind 7 proxies). But you definitely want something you can detonate remotely to set traps for robots.
>>
>>80294953
Gun, wheat, water, horses, t&t, ammunition, communication device, books etc..
>>
>>80297885
>t&t
my sides
>>
This
>>
>>80297986
>t&t
tnt*
>>
Booze
>>
File: mel_gibson.jpg (13 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
mel_gibson.jpg
13 KB, 150x200
>>80297885
Every soldier must equip himself with heating device, a cooking pan, oil, 21,000 calories worth of food, 3 guns, tons of ammunition, communication device, horse or car.

We Romans now.
>>
A dildo and some heroin.
>>
File: Happyhoneyjuice.jpg (2 MB, 1104x3520) Image search: [Google]
Happyhoneyjuice.jpg
2 MB, 1104x3520
I recommend Krupnik
>>
File: 62633377.jpg (54 KB, 263x317) Image search: [Google]
62633377.jpg
54 KB, 263x317
>>80298619
We use trucks for supply drops, we obtain support from the populace, we bring bounty and production back to provinces for loyalty over the regime, we create a rigid chain of command with successors, unbroken rules, complete discipline etc..
>>
File: 1467445348103.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
1467445348103.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>80294953
Obligatory.
>>
>>80296838
Hello Salisbury
>>
File: Soldat.jpg (86 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
Soldat.jpg
86 KB, 500x318
>>80298773
We feed and house the population from production we seize from our enemies, we house all the homeless and feed them all from production we seize, we give cars to our provinces, we give more civilian rights to soldiers and such, we sign contracts for unequal treaties with provinces to join our cause for more privileges etc..
>>
File: 1456541589390.jpg (84 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1456541589390.jpg
84 KB, 717x960
>>80294953

LBV
Fighting Rifle

Bushmaster M4gery
Bushmaster Dissapator
AKM
FN-FAL

Magazines

AR - 12 30 round mags
FN - 8 20 round mags
AK - 8 30 rounds mags

1 20 round mag of tracer (5.56mm when carrying Bushmaster)
GPS
Emergency Flares
Smoke Generator - White
Bug Repellent
Carabiner
20' of 1" OD nylon tubing (for expedient rappel harness)
Camo Pack (for face, neck and hands/arms)
FRS communication device
AA Batteries[list][*]On a 'per day basis'[*]2 for the GPS[*]6 for the FRS[*]2 for PVS-14
CR-1/3N Battery

On a 'per week basis'
1 for Aimpoint

Weapon Cleaning Gear

Rod/Pull Through
Bore Brush
Chamber Brush
Patches
CLP

Day/Night Flare
Water Bladder (Platypus Hoser 3 Liter)
Water Purification Tabs
550 Cord - 20 feet
OPTIONAL - Binos
Hearing Protection
Red Lense Flashlight (Mini-Mag or my personal favorite the plycarbonite Pelican AA model, weighs about 1/2 what the Mini-Mag does)
And in the Butt Pack:
Poncho Liner - Woodland Camo USGI
Poncho - Woodland Camo USGI
Stripped MRE's (approx 3)
First Aid Kit

Gauze Bandages
Mil-Compress
2 Suture Kits
Motrin
Lomotil
Burn Cream
Q-tips
2 packets of USGI 'Sodium Cloride - Sodium Bicarbonate'

Snake Bite Kit
Canteen USGI
Canteen Cup USGI
Canteen Cup Stove USGI
Canteen Carrier w/ Water Tabs USGI
4 Trioxane Tabs
With the above mentioned load - one is able to live and fight for a 1-2 day period without resupply.
REMEMBER TO DUMMY CORD ANY ITEMS TO YOUR LBV!
>>
Hispanic ally here. Whites are too comfortable and set in their ways to win a race war. Since racial tensions have gotten worse all they say is, “heh, if they keep doing this then the lion will awaken.” Really? When? I can picture whites being lead into concentration camps while saying “one of these days the minorities will push me too far and I will act.” Whites have too much to live for. Families, children, careers, property, etc. while blacks have nothing to lose. Right now I see conservative whites on Facebook posting things like “DO NOT LET THEM DRAW YOU INTO RACE HATE! THIS IS ABOUT LOVE! BLUE LIVES MATTER!” Unless some group of whites launches an armed response to the events in Dallas last night then I’m going to conclude that whites are fucked and too cucked to mobilize.
>>
File: Hitler2.jpg (48 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
Hitler2.jpg
48 KB, 736x414
According to Census figures in 2013, 18.9 million whites are poor.
>>
File: h.jpg (5 KB, 220x168) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
5 KB, 220x168
popcorn

i live in Siberia
>>
>>80298226
I'M DYNAMITE
>>
>>80300584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR8STGM04u0
>>
>>80300584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMieOeuZAKE
50 pound tnt explosion
>>
File: 1460632622299.png (451 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
1460632622299.png
451 KB, 800x547
>>80299683
Hispanic ally here as well. I wouldnt say all whites would stand down and get fucked over. I know a good amount thag wont stsnd for that bullshit. I fight alongside them in the event that nigs and beans try to chimpout.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 274x184
What will /pol/ be listening to?
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAbL8NjoRhI
>>
File: fire_from_the_skies.jpg (3 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
fire_from_the_skies.jpg
3 MB, 4928x3280
>>
>>80294953
>White race warrior
>Uses antidepressants while shoots defenseless old women trapped in a church

>Black race warrior
>Uses military training to take on an armed police force in an open area

Yeah, you probably won't win it if you keep letting betas fight your race war for you.
>>
Just dig tunnels

Tunnels solve everything
>>
Please let there not be a race war
if there is a race war, it's going to inspire a whole lot of genocide down here
If there's one thing i know, Blacks like mob violence
>>
Been preparing for a long while and doing a ton of research. Mine is for a commie takeover/collapse. Honestly I plan on surviving by not being involved. Fuck this gay earth, I want remote land and a small farm. I've done enough research where I can pretty much 95% not rely on the outside world. The other 5% will require some stock piling. Water from a well or spring with a cistern, back up hand pump, dc pump for house pressure. Solar and hydro power with some nice deep cycle fork truck cells. Should last 20-25 years if the hydro can be done, keeps it from actually cycling. Wood gasifier for a generator for those large induction motors that an inverter just wont do, like an AC for some machinery.
Wood gas to run the tractor, tiller, mower etc.
Battery powered string trimmer and other small tools. Several 50 gallon drums of oil for the engines, spare parts, filters and cleaning additives and extras like marvel mystery oil or sea foam etc. 4 15 cubic foot sundanzer freezers, one for veggies, one for meat, one for tendies and other snack foods that i want (double as meat when it runs dry) and one for fruit. Two root cellars, one dry one wet for canned goods and long term food storage and one for this years crops (dry is important for sealed goods). A nice armory with a few AR's, shotguns, pistols and hunting rifles. Fuck loads of munition (50k is a nice start) and reloading supplies. Property would be remote country land in the mountains, fenced in with a nice dc red snapper fence 10 feet high with razor wire. 20 feet out a smaller fence that mostly holds up fast growing bushes with wicked thorns to add camo to it.
Ham radio, ssb cb, satellite dish for some free channels and a HD tv antenna so i can see the happening. Internet could be tricky since i refuse to pay monthly for something and i want no wires on the property. I want to live in relative spoiled american comfort while the rest of the country/planet rots.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.