[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe it's OK for a person with a record or prior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1379980318570.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1379980318570.png
39 KB, 200x200
Do you believe it's OK for a person with a record or prior conviction to own a firearm?
>>
>>80293190
I think if its non violent then yes, like if a person commits securities fraud and wants to buy a weapon(prob for suicide), why not let him so we don't waste tax dollars on prison?
>>
>>80293353
Fpbp
>>
SHALL
>>
Yes. If he acts up a law abiding citizen will take care of him.
>>
well the 2nd ammendment is to protect against invading governments like the british and mexicans and canadians

so like, do you want convicts helping you fight against the british when they try to burn down the white house?
>>
>>80293190
>misdemanor
maybe, it depends
>felony
no

Isn't it illegal for a felon to buy a gun?
>>
The constitution never forbade criminals who have done their time any rights. If you think its right based on feels than ok but youre just adding to the cycle of dehumanization
>>
>>80293452
NOT
>>
So long as it's not a violent felony then I have zero problems with it. There's no reason whatsoever that a person convicted of something like tax evasion should be prohibited from owning a firearm.
>>
if you dont want violent felons owning guns, would you still trust them in a fox hole against the chinese?
>>
>>80293452
>be American
>get shot
>>
>>80294024
>be Canadian
>lose by killing your enemies

We all have our crosses to bear, leaf.
>>
>>80293190

If you can't be trusted with a firearm you don't belong in society.
>>
>>80293190
Better question: Do you believe OP is a giant pussy who needs someone else to take care of him because he never became an adult?
>>
There were plenty of people who had gone to jail around when the second amendment was written, but nothing was ever witten by the founding fathers that said they were exempt from owning guns.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.