[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARCTIC THREAD Greenland, Canada, Alaska, Russia, and a few others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Greenland.png (21 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Greenland.png
21 KB, 1024x683
ARCTIC THREAD
Greenland, Canada, Alaska, Russia, and a few others all hold Arctic territory, let's discuss it.
If civilization were to ever fall, would the Eskimos, Slavs, Siberians, and Danes unite for a new Arctic Union?
>>
>>80290641
Bump. I cannot contribute, but I wanna read more.
Maybe greentexts about experiences in the Arctic will do for this thread.
>>
My dad is like half Inuit(Eskimo) and his grandfather was like full blooded Inuit n.american living in northern canada. My dad told me about them and the Inuits seem like like pretty depressed fucking people but nice. They wouldnt be a member of a union lmao
>>
The only thing natives know how to do is drink alcohol and play in the snow. They won't accomplish anything without whites or Asians leading them.
>>
>>80293829

>whites OR ASIANS

Fuck off shill
>>
File: arctic-territory3.jpg (238 KB, 420x382) Image search: [Google]
arctic-territory3.jpg
238 KB, 420x382
heyooooooooooo :DDDDD
>>
>>80293980
Ahh yes real bastion of civilization and life. How many people do you think live in that circle? 50k ? 100k?
>>
>>80293829
Came here to post this.
>>
Man, when the shit hits the fan and the American government is crippled, Alaska will continue just keep being better smaller America
>>
>missile systems
>indians
>frozen empty wasteland

on the other hand

>precious fresh water supply
>needs more fire water for real water
>and other white man's supplies

Sounds like a geopolitical mistake to me.
>>
>>80294524

Dont forget northern Norway and Svalbard.
We got lots of artic areas
>>
>>80295728
you mean the parts of norway that no one lives in? real bastion of humanity there. the only place in the arctic circle that seems to have any real human presence is Russia, and even there it's minimal. The arctic is a wasteland for a reason. The only use for that land is mineral rights, and that is what it's being used for. You Norwegians apparently were smart and got a great deal on the northern europe arctic ocean. Not sure how you pulled that one off
>>
Half french canadian, half inuit reporting in
>>
File: peperebell.png (96 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
peperebell.png
96 KB, 396x385
I DONT WANNA BORDER US.
REEEEEEE AMERICANS OUT.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.