[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else notice the new precedent set? A disturbing possibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Trumpberg.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
Trumpberg.png
156 KB, 574x601
Did anyone else notice the new precedent set? A disturbing possibility that may go without notice in most of our country.

A bomb was used to kill a civilian on American soil, delivered via a robot.

Let that sink in for a while, and introduce it into your calculation of what direction our future is headed.
Many people won't give it a second thought because it was used to kill a "gunman", or "radical", or "assassin", or "terrorist", it was used to "restore order" to save the people who "protect us".
>>
File: JUST_PEPE.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
JUST_PEPE.png
183 KB, 370x359
>>80287888
Yeah, I saw that headline and fist thought, a "Hurt Locker" robot killed a guy? Then I realized it is just an explosive drone.
>An American citizen got droned on american soil

wew lads!!! NEW TOYS!
>>
>>80288306
F

RIP Robot.
>>
Has America not already gone through this existential crisis with the coordinated drone strikes a couple years back?
>>
>>80288870
>Anonymous (ID: 6nqDmGYE) 07/08/16(Fri)15:58:05 No.802
That was not on American soil, but it made the big splash it did because it was an airborne drone.

Nobody really sees using a bomb on wheels as a drone strike, but it really is.
I've never been a 'DEMILITARIZE THE PO-LICE MAN!" kind of guy, but this is a little unsettling.
>>
>>80288870
No because those were happening on foreign soil. Literally "hic sun dracones" for americans, they don't give a shit about any one who is not american so drone killing of fanatic terrorists didnt do shit to them.

Now it happened inside their country.
>>
File: 1467370598667.jpg (24 KB, 165x184) Image search: [Google]
1467370598667.jpg
24 KB, 165x184
>>80288870
Wew, unmanned strikes have been a thing since as early as 2004, reaching their "zenith" in 2010. My bad.
>>
>>80287888

Fuck it, don't go around murdering people and you won't get BTFO by law enforcement.
>>
There's a reason why the second amendment says right to bear ARMS, not right to bear rifles, guns, etc...

Free men have the RIGHT to own and use artillery, explosives, and any other type of arm.

You need to add RF jammers and mines to your EDC free men.
>>
>>80289163
tbqh, the modern war zone is a very unsettling thing. If you ever watched any military documentaries on the History Channel in 2005-2010 era, you'll know how insane modern ballistics are. And could you imagine coming up against anything that Boston Dynamics is working on now? Seeing those things fully militarised is going to be fucking crazy.
>>
>>80287888
Wasn't he military?
>>
>>80287888
anyone have the full story? I haven't been around since it first started happening
>>
>>80287888
>A bomb was used to kill a civilian on American soil, delivered via a robot.
Have to agree, this is more militarization of the police.

Even more worrying is that they had this option ready to go. Special Forces have been using what they call "the Xbox" (an IED designed to look like it was made by al queda) to kill sand niggers in sand niggeria, but I noticed this and it is troubling.

We now live with de facto martial law. Niggers really picked some time for a chimp out, with Brexit and intl balance possibly falling. No one will even notice this OP, save for maybe antiwar.com (who have been shit all summer as the homo who has been running it for 20 years collected another 200k, then took off all summer to write a book on someone no one cares about).
>>
>>80290673
>anyone have the full story?
mate set up a twatter and read the news outlets, you don't even need to give a real email for fucks sake...
>>
>>80290677
>Had this option ready to go
Oh no the police have bomb disposal robots
>>
>>80287888
oy vey why they must put artificial lives on the line instead of real people ahh shut it down.
>>
>>80289686
That's not how tyranny works and you know it, boot licker.
>>
>>80291673
don't be a fucking criminal and you have nothing to worry about faggot
>>
>>80291808
Laws change, it's impossible not to break laws every day, there are too many of them to keep track of.

I hate niggers AND tyrannical cops. "Obeying the law" is no defense against either. Kill yourself.
>>
>>80290677

>Even more worrying is that they had this option ready to go.

BS. They were clearly offered it from up high or they wouldn't have waited 6+ hours and let another officer get ambushed behind a pylon.

The powers that be were spooked by the possibility this was more than one shooter and potentially an actual cell, which would mean domestic terrorism and a true insurgency.
>>
>>80291808
This is a moronic schoolchild argument. Never plays out that way. You see all the pieces lining up for a tyrannical government, and ignore it because you're not a criminal. Brilliant defense, just admit you're afraid so you use simplistic ignorance as a defense.
>>
>>80287888
>A bomb was used to kill a civilian on American soil, delivered via a robot.

It was the terrorists own bomb, that the robot detonated while he was in proximity.
>>
>>80289686
>boot licker

The gubment has its perfect little cuck.
>>
>>80287888
This is not a precedent , swat uses all kinds of ballistics and flashbangs including armored minitanks and heavy artillery, you just have not been paying attention
>>
>>80287888

Not nearly the first time. Check out what happened to MOVE in Philly in 1985.

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/14/us/police-drop-bomb-on-radicals-home-in-philadelphia.html?pagewanted=all
>>
>>80292994
>BS. They were clearly offered it from up high
douche bag, the US Marshals had it ready to go, not suggesting local cops.

Do you really think they'd improvise something like this if they'd never gone through the scenario in training a LOT of times before?

JEsus we have a bunch of 16 year old assholes who think they know shit on here. LESSON-- you don't know 1/50th what you think you know. About ANYTHING.
>>
>>80294327
>It was the terrorists own bomb
it wasn't. Whatever he had was some piece of shit, non-functional thing. They used to robot to put a REAL charge on it and blow it up.
>>
>>80295262
don't forget, FBI fire bombed Bobby Matthews in Washington State in 1982...after the "Order" thing...
>>
>>80287888
I don't care. I'm going to follow the law, for following the law with grace is why my grandparents (legal spic immigrants) and my dad went from lower class to upper middle class in one generation. I'll work hard and try to bring us into the upper class!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.