[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nordicism General and how it Ties in with our Economic-Political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Nordic.jpg (33 KB, 468x487) Image search: [Google]
Nordic.jpg
33 KB, 468x487
So most of you are probably wondering "what the fuck is Nordicism?". Nordicism is the ideology that the Nordic race should remain pure and that almost all of human accomplishments is because of Nordic people. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure nordic people and fell when they became mongrelized. I will be taking questions about Nordicism and just answer some common ones right now

>But Nordicism can't be true because Rome, Greece, Persia, and Egypt were advanced while Scandinavia and Germany were inhabited by barbarians!
First off there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian, they lived very good natural lives, worked less than us, and the average barbarian was stronger, taller, and wealthier than the average citizen of those nations I just listed. Secondly the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic. Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization. The word "Iris" came from the Greek word for colour, if almost everyone had dark eyes back then it would make no sense for them to title the ring in your eye the "colour". Only a people who have many eye colours would call it that.

>What about the celts?
Ah the Celts, don't get me wrong these people can be very great, but they are inferior to the Nordic. Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt

>What about Darker skinned geniuses like Einstein and Nikolai Tesla? Doesn't that debunk Nordicism?
No, first off Einstein was an idiot. He went from anti-war to working on the A-Bomb when it suited him. He never discovered E=MC2, that was already discovered by a German scientist a few years earlier. About Tesla he was actually Nordic. I know he had darker tanned skin like a Southern European but there are rare occasions where Nords have that. There was vikings described as "swarthy" in the Sagas. It is Possible to be darker skinned Nord like Tesla
>>
File: Nordic Aryan.jpg (12 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
Nordic Aryan.jpg
12 KB, 300x307
>>80283372
So you are probably wondering how this ties in with our Economic Political System. Well the truth is the United States started heading down the tubes the moment we started putting non-Nords in charge of things. A perfect example is Andrew Jackson. The United States was doing fine with Nordic Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, but once it elected a park Irish President that is when everything started going down the tubes. Jackson didn’t know what the hell he was doing! He paid off the debt only to make it skyrocket latter almost bankrupting the United States gold treasury. Abraham Lincoln another non-Nordic part Irish President started a civil war turning the United States into a shithole. Then we have Woodrow Wilson who installed the Federal Reserve.

The Solution to the United States problems is not Trump or Hillary as both of them are non-Nordic. Trump is part Scottish and Hillary is part Welsh, although they appear Nordic with their blond hair and blue eyes they certainly aren’t. This is why U.S presidential elections should not be elections at all, they should be competitions on who is the most Nordic. The more Nordic someone is the more power they should hold. This is the key to shaping society. Everyone has a role, but the importance of that role is determined by Nordic genes.
>>
Rome and Greece maybe. Persia and Egypt? Forget it.
>>
>>80285429
It's true. All great civilizations were Nordic.
>>
you leafs are getting strong at shitposting, I'm fairly impressed, is there some secret shitposting training with Aussies?
>>
>>80285608
How is it a shitpost? This was well researched.
>>
File: 1457306200487.png (357 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457306200487.png
357 KB, 640x360
>>80285700
>This was well researched
kek'd
>>
>>80285852
https://nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

That was one of the MANY articles I read by that website.
>>
File: Burning Dead Leaves.jpg (35 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Burning Dead Leaves.jpg
35 KB, 400x224
>>80283372

>Generic Greco-Roman figure with curly hair
>"Nordic"

fucking retarded homo.

I bet you're the type of fucker who brands his having no friends or social life as an enlightened lifestyle choice, due to being an Epicurian-Stoic philosopher or some such bullshit.

Stop lying to yourself faggot. You're not the reincarnation of Thor.
>>
>>80286186
You're fucking stupid and retarded. Many Nordic people have curly hair

>I bet you're the type of fucker who brands his having no friends or social life as an enlightened lifestyle choice, due to being an Epicurian-Stoic philosopher or some such bullshit.
No I wish I had friends but the Jews isolated me

>Stop lying to yourself faggot. You're not the reincarnation of Thor.
I descend from him tho. I descend from Rollo and he descends from Thor.

The rest of this thread will be your discussion
>>
>>80283372
did you just call einstein an idiot?
>>
File: brekerrr.jpg (37 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
brekerrr.jpg
37 KB, 800x565
>>80286186
>Greco-roman figure
You're a fucking retard. Arno Breker made that.

Arno Breker (19 July 1900 – 13 February 1991) was a German sculptor that is best known for his public works in Nazi Germany; therein, they were endorsed by the authorities as the antithesis of degenerate art.

Literally kill yourself, you fat fucking mess. In future don't speak on things which you know nothing of.
>>
>>80286827
Arno breker didn't just depict Germanics though, there's a famous statue of Alexander the Great by him.
>>
>>80285468
This man is correct. The Antediluvian race were the proto-nordics.
>>
>>80283372
>ALL GREAT CIVILIZATIONS WERE NORDIC AND I'M NORDIC TOO THEREFORE IM GREAT AND BETTER THAN THESE UNPURE NIGGERS RITE GUYS? CAN I JOIN YOUR GROUP GUYS?
WE WUZ NORDIC N SHIET
>Spending time on 4chan instead of doing something great himself. There are literally niggers who are more successful and better off than you.
>>
>>80283372
>>80283423
>>80285468

WE
>>
>>80283372
>leaf
I didn't even read the post
you literally have nothing good to say
fuck off
>>
File: face.png (429 KB, 726x723) Image search: [Google]
face.png
429 KB, 726x723
WE WUZ KANGZ
WE WUZ VIKANGZ
WE WUZ KHANS
>>
>>80288422
WUZ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.