[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Humans should have free healthcare as a basic human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: thinkin'.png (39 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
thinkin'.png
39 KB, 344x517
>"Humans should have free healthcare as a basic human right"
Meanwhile pets that don't have any sort of coverage get put down if the owner can't afford to pay the medical bills. So what makes humans so special that they deserve healthcare as a right?

Where's the consistency?
>>
File: hercules-and-the-hydra.jpg (624 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
hercules-and-the-hydra.jpg
624 KB, 1200x800
>>80279860
There are no rights only eternal struggle.
>>
>>80279860
humans are above animals. We also eat animals, but we don't eat people. We established some "human rights", so we don't kill each other that much. Because in the end we are on top of the food chain and our only enemies are other humans.
>>
>>80280208
>humans are above animals
Why? WE are all on the same planet. The only reason why we have no real natural predator these days is because we managed to isolate us from other animals.

>We also eat animals
So do other animals, what's your point?
>but we don't eat people
Only because other food is plentiful.

>We established some "human rights"
There is no written document of rights you get just for being a human. Only the rights of border you and inside of.
>>
>>80280990
Humans ARE above animals. We have animals instincts that we disguise as "feelings" however we have one thing animals lack: knowledge. What have animals developed? Science? Medicine? Technology? Fuck all.

We have established superiority intellectually. This is why we deserve more than animals.

>Would you deny a person the right to stay alive if it meant an animal would live?
>>
>>80281662
>We have established superiority intellectually
And that's it.

Also look at what we have done to this place. Humans are literally the worst things to ever walk this planet. Human life is just as worthless as other animals.
>>
>>80280990
Well, if you want to be consistent to all living beings, then yes, we as living beings are hypocritical for treating human living beings not the same way we treat animals or insects. BUT: No one draws the line there. I only view human life as sacred. I give a fuck about animals and I will continue to eat meat and smash spiders. Hitler said only Aryan life is good and sacred. He got rid of many, many jews.

The thing that makes human so special and entitled to services and goods from others is that humans can provide such services and goods. Animals don't do economy, animals don't do charity, I can only do teamwork and form a society with people.
>>
>>80279860

Are you really asking if a fucking dog has the same rights as a human being?

No animal on this planet has rights equal to humans. Period. End of discussion.
>>
>>80279860
You still got to pay for it yourself berniecuck.
>>
Any right which requires someone else to provide you with something is not a right at all.
>>
You don't choose to be alive. You do choose to own a pet. You can't afford a pet, don't get a pet. Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>80282223
>look at what we have done to this place
Nature adapts. It'll adapt to our fuck ups after we become extinct. You are just afraid of having your living space inconvenienced.
>Humans are literally the worst things to ever walk this planet
According to who or what? Your own sense of morality? Your instincts?

>Human life is just as worthless as other animals
According to..?
>>
>>80282420
>I give a fuck about animals and I will continue to eat meat and smash spiders
So will I but my only question is why do humans get rights JUST for being human?

>Are you really asking if a fucking dog has the same rights as a human being?
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 750x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 750x361
>>80282223
Yes obviously you stupid hippie faggot. There's no objective measure that puts humans above animals. We have simply chosen to put ourselves there because we have the ability to. We CAN back up the statement that we are better than animals. We're smarter, and that has led us to be able to develop technologies that ensure we are also stronger and better than they are in every facet of life.

IF you want to be some dumb armchair philosopher about how humans are equal to animals, you better be willing to throw yourself out in the jungle and assimilate back into the food chain as some leopard's breakfast.

But you're not doing that are you? You're completely content in enjoying the richness of life other humans' innovations bring to you, yet in the same breath you turn around and denounce this superiority that you haven't even contributed to begin with.

Basically go fucking kill yourself you limp wristed faggot. Fuck you and all dumb fags like you.
>>
>>80280140
fpbp
>>
>>80283334
>why do humans get rights JUST for being human?
because humans are the only ones capable of giving/recognizing rights and understanding the concept of "rights" in the first place?
>>
>>80283357
>You're completely content in enjoying the richness of life other humans' innovations bring to you
But none of those are rights.

I'm not saying to denounce everything we have built up. It is great but I'm just asking for consistency from people who claim the "human rights" shit.

we only have these "rights" because of the society we built up. If the big happening were to happen tomorrow and all that we have was taken away then those bullshit human rights are gone with it. There is no such thing as human rights.
>>
>>80284625
Did you even read what I said? I acknlowdged that rights are not given at all. Rights are only as valid as some institution can defend them.

The idea of divinely granted rights is bullshit. However, you claiming that human rights are not a real thing is just as fucking stupid. Just because it is a man made construct doesn't in any way change how real it is. Get off your hippie view of nature.
>>
>>80284625
Nature's rights: kill or be killed; survival of the best adapted.
We won; we adapted to the point that we can enslave all other lifeforms on the planet (microorganisms being the exception).

>happening meme
I should've known all of this was bait.
>>
>>80279860
If animals want to make their own free healthcare system then they're entitled to as well.
>>
>>80285215
>However, you claiming that human rights are not a real thing is just as fucking stupid
How so? When you say human right it implies that there is some divinely granted right just for being human. Which you say is bullshit.

>Rights are only as valid as some institution can defend them.
True. So if healthcare is a right it can only be granted by the institution that grants it. Not just for being human which is what the term human rights suggests.

>>80285969
>happening meme
>I should've known all of this was bait.
It was just an example.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.