[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honorary niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1465529127372.jpg (207 KB, 1426x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465529127372.jpg
207 KB, 1426x1080
Who else do you guys think are as bad as niggers? I hate southern hillbillies and Russians as much as I hate niggers and consider them basically the same thing.
>>
I forgot to add that Eastern Europe must be like the ghetto or Compton to people who live in Western Europe.
>>
All humans are literally niggers
>>
I want that pillow.
>>
>>80278068
>>80278213
Slavs are better than niggers
Arabs are better than niggers
Street shitters are better than niggers
Mexicans are better than niggers
Chinks are obviously better than niggers

There's only one group of shitheads that are even remotely comparable to niggers, and that's the Australian Aborigine
>>
People who live in the south know the difference between hillbillies, rednecks, and white trash
>>
>>80278068
Burgers really are niggers

They're in your genes
They're in your culture
They're in your music
They're in your wife
>>
>>80278068
NY hicks.
>>
>>80278652
Says the Canacuck.
>>
>>80278652
Correction
>There's only two group of shitheads that are even remotely comparable to niggers, and that's the Australian Aborigine and the Canadian
>>
>>80278068
>hating on Dave and Ivan
The only group as bad as niggers are Muslims.
>>
File: slide_5.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_5.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
>>80278068
I would say Russians are the Mexicans of Europe.
The UN says Russia is Mexico-tier in economic development and living standands.
>>
Slovenians.
>>
>>80278823
Islam is shit but the people have potential brah.
>>
>>80278465
>knee-niggers
>sand-niggers
>turban-niggers
>bean-niggers
>rice-niggers

all pretty comparable tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
>>80279165
>literally half of Muslims are inbred
>potential
The sad thing is that they probably had potential ~1000 years ago, but Islam inbreeding fucked it up.
>>
>>80279330
Yeah, I'm assuming the KANGZ AND KWEENZ who *actually* built the fucking pyramids were more or less Arabs - and definitely not blacks.
>>
>>80278068
Who is on that pillow.
>>
>>80278068

Cunt yankees and north easterners. Human garbage the lot of them.
>>
>>80278068
Nice divide and conquer thread

Sage and report
>>
>>80278068
Middle eastern men
Fucking hairy and perverted cunts
>>
>>80279177
Nope, you're just a nigger trying to take heat off yourself. Get lynched.
>>
>>80279564
Liru the werewolf
>>
>>80278068
Russians and souther hillbillies will always be brethren to me. I'd wouldn't trade one Russian for ten thousand niggers.
>>
Mongoloids and caucasoids are fine lads. The true enemy is the negro and his offspring.
>>
>>80279177
German and English ancestry. Traceable lineage. Whiter than you. Triggered honorary-nigger detected
>>
>>80280294
So you consider yourself as an honorary nigger? Kek
>>
>>80279706
This. Fucking low-tier kikery.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.