[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize there will be no race war if whites don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
You guys realize there will be no race war if whites don't retaliate? The blacks have already killed plenty of police, but you know the police aren't going to retaliate. White liberals aren't going to do anything. All it takes is one whitey to take action, that would light the match.

Blacks would start breaking into white homes and whites would be forced to defend themselves. More radical whites would attack blacks and the radical blacks would commit more crimes in return, leading to more police shootings and the cycle continues. This is what it would take.
>>
Good idea. Go shoot a nigger. I got your back...... bro
>>
>>80277765
why should we care about police?
police are still the enemy and always will be.
just because the niggers made the war on police about race doesn't make police our friends.
the police will still lock you away fast as shit if you are white person involved in a hate crime on niggers
let the niggers and police kill each other.

how can you people be this stupid.
>>
>>80277765
Is that Harry Potter on the right?
>>
>>80277765
You're a racist, Harry
>>
File: Storm.knight.rises.png (449 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
Storm.knight.rises.png
449 KB, 642x428
One whitey did take action
>>
Start with this
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80277765
You're a Grand Wizard, Harry
>>
>>80278690
didnt you get the memo? Harry potter is a member of the alt right now
>>
>>80278552
This, the police are nothing more than the unwitting enforcement arm of jewry.
>>
>>80277765
>but you know the police aren't going to retaliate.
If this keeps happening, I'm sure the cops will start to take more drastic measures when stopping black people. This, in turn, will make blacks respond more aggressively, and hopefully it will escalate from there.
>>
One of us needs to shoot up a KFC then the race war will be on.
>>
File: rhino laugh.jpg (61 KB, 437x600) Image search: [Google]
rhino laugh.jpg
61 KB, 437x600
>>80279434
praise kek for the memes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.