[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stefan Molyneux is extremely narcissistic I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: am.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
am.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
Stefan Molyneux is extremely narcissistic

I don't think anyone understands that he has a niche following and doesn't really appeal to the mainstream. He basically just fits this role of super pumped pundit that loves to hear his own voice and ideas.

As long as stefan is on youtube only neets will watch. Gawker has a lot more mainstream appeal than Stefan / anyone. I can't stand Stefan at all, when he first started doing shows and had maybe 100 viewers it was okay but the ego is really affecting him and he honestly thinks he is better than the pros in the industry. He's like secretly super insecure too and at every point must mention how much better he is than X.
>>
>>80277639
He's a fucking egomaniac that's for sure

>Us philosophers this, I as a philosopher that...
He is truly convinced that he is on the level of aristotle or plato
>>
who the literal fuck is molynyeux why does he keep being posted here.
>>
>>80277639
Stefan strikes me as a confident, intelligent person. He doesn't come across as narcissistic or insecure to me.
>>
>>80277639
rigorous philosophical argumentation is by definition above the level of the masses

t. philosopher
>>
>>80277639
>Don't watch molyneux, goy. Not enough hate and demoralization.

Yes, I'm a fan.

>The pros in the industry

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>80278233
Philosophical arguments are good for philosophy which rarely is applicable to real life situations. Molynyeux last videos make the same points anyone could do.
>>
>>80277639
Yes, but he has still put himself on the front lines and put in a yuuge effort to promote the cause of anti-statism and freedom.
He has a personality like a lot of bigmouths but he does a pretty damn good job on researching and making videos
>>
>>80279070
>philosophical arguments aren't applicable to real life
That is their sole purpose, retard

>mexican intellectuals
>>
File: 1461347540451.png (20 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1461347540451.png
20 KB, 844x1157
Remember last year when canadian were decent posters ? Seem like its ages ago
>>
Which ep did you watch that made you come in to this conclusion? Please explain

That vidya/WoW ep he did recently was kinda gay though
>>
>>80279725
he did a fucking wow vid? you got the link?
>>
>>80279559

Been over a year since your people weren't the worst of the worst, leafbro. Seriously, what the fuck happened? It's like Canada caught one giant case of nationwide retardation or something.
>>
>>80279965
it's since Trudeau got elected. I think some canadians are so miserable since Trudeau that they resorted to ironic shitposting to hide their sorrow
>>
File: 1277120719869.png (8 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
1277120719869.png
8 KB, 363x360
>no one recognizes this is copypasta
>>
>>80279823
I meant podcast. Not sure if it's in video form https://soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneux/fdr-3334-fdr-3334-the-black-market-of-male-achievement-call-in-show-july-1st-2016
>>
>>80281398
Yeah as if anyone is going to listen to a 4 hour podcast waiting for a socialite to say "warcraft".

Stefan is for neets.
>>
go to bed sean
>>
nobody watched this weirdo lunatic outside of 4chan /pol/. all his Libertarian followers abandoned ship year ago
>>
>>80279338
That's not necessarily true. Much of philosophy has real world applications and can/should be used to solve real world problems. The Stoics for instance were all very pragmatic and their philosophy could be directly applied to real life.
>>
>>80277639
I only recently got into Molyneux.

He seems logical, friendly, explains things in a rigorous and passionate manner.

But a small part of me is wary of him. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like I'm being manipulated when I watch him.
>>
>>80282003
>waiting for a socialite to say "warcraft".
No, it's part of the first caller's topic, from 2m 15s to about 1h 42m
The timestamps are right there on the page, stop bein' a fag
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.