[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's makes a good point honestly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1468012265789.jpg (25 KB, 750x466) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468012265789.jpg
25 KB, 750x466
He's makes a good point honestly.
>>
>>80277212
So, entirely reasonable?
>>
>>80277212
Rly maks you fink
>>
>>80277212
wow.... THUNK
>>
>>80277212
Do your part! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80277212
Completely changed my view on this matter.

I will be getting blacked as quickly as possible.
>>
File: 1466558699708.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466558699708.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>80277212
>>
He doesn't, this is an awful comparison

rape is never justified under any circumstance ever, the rapist isn't in danger of losing anything if he doesn't rape

cops killing people is justified all the time, the cop is in danger of losing his life if he doesn't act
>>
ye nigga u rite

*shoots more cops*

im helping!!
>>
Police are a completely different thing than rapists

If a cop has you pinned with his gun to your chest and says
"Stop trying to grab your gun or I'll shoot you"
And then you try to grab your gun, it's your fucking fault
>>
Most women get raped by blacks......
>>
>>80277212
Wait..what? Everyone should cooperate with police. Not in every instance do people get shot, but in radical cases they do. Just like not every time a girl dresses inappropriately does she get raped.
>>
Oh look its ANOTHER shill thread
>>
Nice slide thread shlomo

Saged and moved on
>>
Shit-tier niggerthink
>>
>>80277738
>the rapist isn't in danger of losing anything if he doesn't rape
Every time I don't rape I feel like I have lost a small part of myself.
>>
This isn't a good analogy.

It's more like saying women shouldn't strip down and scream "RAPE ME RAPE ME, STICK A DICK IN ME" if they don't want to be raped.
>>
File: 1464985334665.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464985334665.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>80277212
i agree, really.
>>
>>80277212
Cops have legitimate authority bestowed upon them by society. Rapists are criminals.
>>
>>80277212
False equivalence. Dressing like a slut isn't breaking the law or hurting anyone.
>>
>>80278075
>Every time I don't rape I feel like I have lost a small part of myself.

How did you get out of Germany, Yousef?
>>
women should expect rape as a compliment at any time.

Stop treating rape like it's the end of the world. you ought to be flattered.
>>
File: sidebyside.png (340 KB, 564x905) Image search: [Google]
sidebyside.png
340 KB, 564x905
>>
Telling a Black Man to respect police so he's not rude is like telling a woman to dress well, so she'll look good
>>
>I don't have to respect police cause I'M BLACK HURR DEE DURRRR THEY SHOULD RESPECT MEEEEEE
Cop killers are worse than pedophiles
>>
Wait, this isn't Elon Musk?
>>
>>80277212
wtf I hate women now
>>
File: tghvdsfh.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tghvdsfh.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Wait what the fuck
>>
>>80277212
Why wouldn't you be respectful, even if faking? Wouldn't you want to avoid the possibility of more charges and going to jail?

Oh wait its just a dumb nigger, that's right.
>>
go ahead and disrespect police, have fun
>>
>>80277212
im white and my parents made sure to teach me to show respect to the police, even if you think they are wrong be respectful. You can take any grievances up with the ticket you got or whatever later.
>>
>>80279148
It's not that simple. A dead person does not suffer. A child rape survivor suffers until they die.
>>
but complying with police is a civic duty of citizenship, not dressing like a slut is not
>>
>>80277212
if women dress inappropriately and get raped i zero sympathy for them ether

???
>>
>we're just like you women! remember rape culture! guys we're in this together

until women look into the stats and realize black men disproportionately cause rape culture but you know~
>>
>>80279541
true, yet most cops have kids most likely
>>
>you only have control over your actions

Such bigoted hateful advice.

Alternative: Sure let yourself be raped or murdered to become a martyr for your cause.
>>
>>80277212
>don't act like a criminal
>don't dress like a prostitute

Sure.
>>
>>80279035
this is good
>>
>>80277212

>Black intellectuals.

Literally retards.
>>
>>80278466
Rare, by the way. How is Antananarivu this time of year?
>>
>>80279695
>women
>looking at stats or doing anything even remotely intelligent
logic is racist
>>
>>80277212
makes perfect sense to me..

is logic beyond your Zika addled brain?
>>
>>80278230
But the idea is that both rape and being WRONGLY killed by the state based on the color of your skin are wrong. One can argue about the validity of the individual cases in the last few days, but the idea here is that, whether it just or unjust, if you're a black american, you have to act differently around law officers than if you were a white (or name a fucking race other than black) american.

Sure, plenty of people may say that the niggers brought all of this upon themselves and that the only reason they HAVE to act differently is because they, as a people, fucked it up for everyone else. This is supposed to somehow justify the disparity in actions of blacks towards police versus how another race can behave.

But choose any random american. Any one of them. That individual should NOT have to experience mortal fear when talking to the police. That individual should not be required to act any differently than anyone else. This applies regardless of the race of the chosen individual.

It's in this sense that a black man should not have to act any differently than anyone else. I think the proper translation for "telling a black man to respect police" is "telling a black man that if he doesn't want to be killed, you'd better watch what the fuck you say and how you act around cops." By saying "telling a black man", it's implied that they are being told to act differently than the average american. Maybe I'm reading too much into the context, but looked at from this point of view, the analogy is sound: an american woman should be free to dress as she wishes, and a black american male should be able to be disrespectful to police without having to fear for their life. (And of course, by "be disrespectful", I don't mean acting in such a way which would make a trained officer assume that they were a threat. One can "be disrespectful" to an agent of the state without doing any action that would require the use of lethal force. )
>>
100% of black people will die in their lifetime.
>>
>>80280454
White people are killed by police all the time but media doesn't report it.

Black people don't have to act differently than anyone else around police. If I, as a white person, was suspected of being armed and dangerous, ignored police commands and reached behind my back I would get shot too. That would not be "wrongly killed by the state". The police have the authority to use deadly force, that's why they carry guns.
>>
>>80277423
ril meka dink dough
>>
>>80277212

men don't have the authority to rape women, that's the difference.

great fallacious argument though, it almost makes you think.
>>
>>80278230
>Cops have legitimate authority bestowed upon them by society

By "society" you mean government.

I mean, we have to have something to keep poor people from robbing the rich constantly, but now niggers have made it about themselves like always.
>>
Why do we tell kids not to talk to strangers? It's the kidnappers we should be telling not to kidnap
>>
>>80280102
A god damn shithole as always. Niggers as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>80281217
and I'm talking about the cases where people ARE "wrongly killed by the state". I'm not talking about the cases where people, regardless of race, are suspected of being armed and dangerous. I'm saying that the average black american male does indeed have to act differently around the average american cop than does the average american white male. I'm arguing on the principle of freedom of action and the freedom of NOT respecting police officers. (Recall that I'm not arguing for cases of disrespect which can be misconstrued as an action which requires the use of deadly force.)

No american should have to respect anyone else. Clearly, if you act in a way that warrants lethal force, then fuck you; you're an idiot and deserve to die. But if you believe that the police don't deserve any respect (not my personal belief), then you shouldn't have to lie in your actions when dealing with police, treating them with (what you perceive to be) undue respect. Just don't reach behind you real quick, and don't be wanted and suspected armed and dangerous...but that should apply equally to all races.
>>
>>80282594
The "wrongly" killed cases are few and far between.

Check out this example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shooting

To your other point, there is a difference between respecting authority and complying with authority. You can't just refuse to follow police command because you don't respect their authority. This happens all the time with Libertarian white people too, like the Bundy incident recently.
>>
>>80283541
Yet there is also a difference between "not complying with authority" and "becoming a deadly threat so you have to be put down". I like to believe cops are taught other methods to restrain potential criminals other than killing them outright
>>
>>80282401
What are you?
>>
File: 1465748800036.gif (483 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1465748800036.gif
483 KB, 500x213
>>80277212
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>80284432
Nigger Belarus
>>
>>80278144

But that's what your mom does every time I come over
>>
>>80280077
kek acknowledged me!
>>
>>80277551
Lemme black you, bby
>>
>>80277212
If you break the law - one of the possible punishments is house arrest.. because at least you know where they Charlie Manson is right? Just don't fucking go in that house.

Can we put all the niggers in the same state? Like Illinois or something?
>>
>>80277212
Wtf I hate women now
>>
>>80277212
1/3 black men go to prison
1/5 black men is a violent criminal
1/2,202 black men is a murderer
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.