[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are whites going to start killing? All I see is niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: race war edition.jpg (123 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
race war edition.jpg
123 KB, 960x540
When are whites going to start killing? All I see is niggers killing innocent cops. How is the score going? I hear a group of cops killed more 2 niggers with explosives.
>>
File: dxazfG9.jpg (128 KB, 1240x692) Image search: [Google]
dxazfG9.jpg
128 KB, 1240x692
https://medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.k4q3gcrhp

>When my brain started combining the complexity of being Black in America with the real world proposal of wandering and exploration that is designed into the gamplay of Pokemon GO, there was only one conclusion. I might die if I keep playing.
>>
>>80276367
We won't. We have been put to sleep and nothing will wake us back up. I am fairly certain a group of niggers could shoot up and rape a bunch of school children all across america and still nothing will happen.
>>
>>80276367
There is this thing called the internet and cell phones with cameras, videos online showing cops being cops(aka thugs,) innocent they are not.
>>
>>80277154
This thread isn't for you, nigger. Now go back to rioting. We need you to wake us up.
>>
>>80276367

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

If that little shit Dylann Roof had kept it in his pants, we'd be twice as far down the road.
>>
>>80276367
We need a white leader for that. Be it a priest, a president, a king, a pope, a police chief or whatever. White men do nothing unless an authority figure allows it to happen.
>>
never most whites are pussies
>>
>>80277385
Get off my 4chan you pig-cock slurping communist
>>
>>80279655
>implying I support communists
If I've personally seen all the evils caused by lefties why would I support it?
>>
it's okay.
whites are way ahead in the kill count.
we will make a big push when they fuck up and really piss whites off
>>
Any one of you brave keyboard warriors, feel free to step up to the plate and be the martyr. Fags.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.