[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
Philando Castile was an armed robbery suspect. He WAS NOT pulled over for a broken taillight like the lying bitch in with the camera says

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/
>>
I saw Jim/ Mister Meteoker or whatever his new name is post a picture of th car having both taillights functional
>>
doesnt justify what the cop did. Criminals still have some of their rights protected
>>
>>80274857
It means she lied. Who knows what else she lied about. The guy had just committed an armed robbery and was armed. Do you think it's not possible that he went for his gun?
>>
>>80274857
>be cop
>pull over possible armed robbery suspect
>around blacks never relax
>suspect reaches back pocket
>less than second to react
>what to do?
>>
>>80274218
You're an idiot. A desperate idiot.
>>
>>80276597
why?
>>
File: brow1.jpg (70 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
brow1.jpg
70 KB, 200x260
>theconservativetreehouse.com
>>
Hey OP, I broke your mom's taillight last night, know what i'm sayin?
>>
>>80274857
This, cops are not judges and they have no right over the life of a person (no matter what they did or who they are) unless there is an immediate threat to his person, which as it looks like there wasn't. And even then, I would go as far as saying that a cop should never use his gun, it as a measure of last resort. Taze the suspect first, wrestle with him, kick his shit in but you don't fucking shoot a civilian.

Cops are way too trigger happy but on the other hand something must have caused them to get this way and it's usually repeated bad past experiences (which is also how racism arises, it isn't borne in a vacuum).
>>
>>80274218
>Photo taken july 2nd
>pulled over july 6th
cmon now
>>
>>80274218

Look closely at the dudes sideburns. Unless Alton grew that chin strap in one day, this is clearly not him.
>>
>>80277376
The cop said he was pulling over someone who matched the description. Read the article, you lazy bitch
>>
>>80277433
4 days. That is exactly how it would look in 4 days
>>
>>80274218

Confirmed for NOT a taillight stop.

http://www.kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio-1/267042738
>>
>>80277376
>4 days
Well lets scrap everything, we will never find the guy.
>>
Here's the audio from the scanner

http://www.kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio-1/267042738
>>
>>80277363
Fuck off faggot, all you have is video from after it went down.

You dumb fuck say he isn't the Judge and jury then proceed to act like the judge and jury.
>>
File: MFW.png (646 KB, 658x718) Image search: [Google]
MFW.png
646 KB, 658x718
>>80274218
> mfw Obama started race war over an armed robber and a pedophile
>>
>>80274218
kek, I told all you stupid niggers not to take her story at face value.
>b-but one of us
>but quoting rap music against the j00z
fucking embarrassing display by you cucks.
>>
>>80277376
Nigger do you think this is fucking GTA where you just have to visit the Pay'n'Spray and all the cops forget you ever existed?
>>
>>80274218
Facial hair is different and he would have to be dumb as fuck to not change his appearance substantially if that was him. Got any better angles from the security camera?
>>
>>80274218
That security camera pic is too grainy to tell, but of the two distinguishing physical features that are visible (ear shape and jaw structure) its pretty ambiguous, leaning towards no match because the inner fold of his left ear appears to be inverted in the two pictures.

If we could get a look at a few seconds of the security tape running it'd be easier to tell.
>>
>>80277846

Black people don't grow facial hair at the rate whites people do, anon. He would have slight stubble in 4 days.
>>
>>80274218
The guy in the top picture has no beard.
>>
>>80280547
Lol that's a pretty retarded oversight for disinfo crew. Standing by for this thread to be deleted and reposted in 8 hours with a June 15th date for the security cam.
>>
>>80280295
>dumb fuck
He's a dindu...
>>
>>80280876

Sounds like a case of mistaken identity. Lol. Oh this is going to end up well.
>>
>>80280295
>>80280323
Even if it isn't him (I think it is, we will find out), we now know the reason the cop pulled them over was not because of a broken taillight. The girlfriend was lying. She was probably lying about him reaching for his gun too.
>>
>>80277363
An officer is allowed to take a life if he feels his life is threatened. That's the law which governments the police over here. He went for his side after announcing he had a gun and despite the cop telling him not to move. It is impossible for the officer to have determined if he was reaching for said gun(now that it appears that the suspect was wanted for an armed robbery so that seems a more likely inference) or if he was simply reaching for his wallet. He moved when he wasn't supposed to move, without announcing his intention, and for an area that could easily be presumed to be the location of his sidearm. The officer felt his life was threatened because of that, and he responded. His judgement can be called into question, whether there was a more passive way to deal with the issue, but the nig isn't innocent. If the officer broke the law and made poor judgement he will face trial and punishment like any other citizen.

All of this bitching, protesting, and the murder of five innocent police officers and injury of seven others isn't what will bring him to justice, but rather simply the regular fucking American justice system. If there's suspicion that he acted unjustly, he will be trialed and punished. What more could you want?

I'd tell you to go get raped by the Moors again but it's already happening.
>>
>>80280547
>>80280876
Beards grow, knuckleheads
>>
I was surprised when everyone including the media and government took everything the nigress said at face value

ʲ/ᵏ ᶰᵒ ᴵ ʷᵃˢᶰ'ᵗ
>>
>>80280547
oh but WAIT my nigga, look closely
In FACT the faintest dark bulb of a chin beard can be detected in the security cam photo
And it appears as if the rest of his much lighter beards has been air brushed away in this frame

So, as soon as people start memeing that the facial hair doesn't match, they release aother frame from the security camera showing that in fact this guy does have a beard faintly matching. The absence initially is because lighting artifacts

retarded Michael Brown evidence dissection again
>>
>>80281155
*governs I'm retarded
>>
>>80277363

You're such a pussy. I wish I was born during the time when I could just shoot a dumb nigger for looking at me wrong.

God I hate niggers so much. This is not a joke. Do you have to deal with them in Portugal? Or do you just like to sit and judge from your moral high ground?

Fucking faggot fuck you.
>>
>>80274857
Yup.
The cop realized he fucked up, that's why he freaked out.
>>
>>80282132
Shooting a nigger near a camera means you fucked up no matter what the circumstances are. You know that. He was right to freak out.
>>
>>80274218

No, that can't be him.

The armed robbery suspect has no facial hair near the ear/jawline area.

Philando does.

I don't think you can grow that amount of facial hair in just one day.
>>
>>80274702
I had a cop lie to me once about my license plate light not working

it's just a pretense, they do it all the time
>>
>>80281132
You are an idiot. Cops make excuses for pulling people over in situations like this. They don't just say that they pulled them over because they look like a robbery suspect.
>>
>>80274857
>rob something
>have gun
>reach for it
>get shot
>Muhammad
>>
>>80282928
Fair point. Faggot
>>
The man literally has a beard in the second pic and no beard in the first
>>
>>80274218
You could play for the NBA with a reach like that.

Ignoring the fact their builds aren't the same, the mustache clearly doesn't connect to the chin and the amount of hair on the chin is vastly different.
>>
>>80283149
"Suspect"
>>
But robber and driver look like generic black guys.

They both look Richard Sherman and a good chunk of college and NFL football players.

This is why Dennis Rodman made himself look like a clown.
>>
>>80280540

>African facial hair expert detected
>>
>>80274218
>criminal has a mustache and chin patch
>Castile has a connected goatee
It's actually very clear
>>
>>80283144
Maybe think next time before believing bait you find on a blog.
>>
>>80274218
>Amateur sleuthing

I'll pass.
They have NEVER been right or helped track down a criminal
>>
>>80283445
That's not the only reason the article is interesting.
>>
>>80277363
>Get killed by an armed suspect because you were thinking more of his safety than your own
No thanks
>>
>>80283260
>>80283428
>>80283149
>>80282710
>All of these shills ploughing ahead with the engineered controversy

>>80281270
Its already been predicted. They need to release another photo for anybody to be sure.
>>
>>80283529
>I'll pass.
>They have NEVER been right or helped track down a criminal

Except every time we have tried
>>
>>80279665
Kek
>>
>>80279602
I said it before... it's the massive influx off faggots from gay-robot's ironic Trump-Supporter page that are flocking here to tell us how bad it is over there with SJW censorship and could we please go there and hang out with them but... not be so..."racist"

fuck em
>>
File: 1468004404594.png (684 KB, 884x948) Image search: [Google]
1468004404594.png
684 KB, 884x948
>>80274218
>>
>>80282928
>because they look like a robbery suspect

Thats a valid reason to pull someone over.
>>
>>80282710
Even if it's a case of mistaken identity - it's somebody who almost exactly fits the characteristics of an armed robbery suspect who announces they have a gun, doesn't keep their hands where they can be seen, and goes for their waist without announcement. It's still a reason for the officer to believe his life is threatened. At that moment there was no difference between him being the armed robbery suspect and him pulling out the gun to kill him and him being an innocent upstanding American simply reaching for his wallet. He didn't take the gamble and he most likely will face charges for it if he's judged to have made a wrong or poor decision.
>>
>>80274218
He probasbly was pulled over for a 'broken tail light' thats what cops do when they want to try and bust you for something else.
>>
>>80281717
>American education
>>
>>80279039
hahaha holy shit that stupid dispatcher, "what do you mean shots fired? You just heard some shots or?"
"CODE THREE GODDAMN IT"
>>
>>80285495
If he actually thought he was an armed robbery suspect he should have called for back up the moment the guy pulled over and kept them covered from a safe distance. He then should have either had them remain as they were or ordered them methodically out of the vehicle and onto the ground.

Not a mix of two strategies, only after approaching the car to a vulnerable degree of proximity, and try to figure out wtf you are doing without having called for any back up or notified anyone that this was the guy you thought you were detaining.

Being retarded really is not a valid defense.
>>
>>80282664
by fucked up you mean that now people are after him because he shot an armed person that he felt threatened him. now his life could possibly be ruined. with sll the media attention, he will probably be fired if not already.
>>
in
>>80289826
i meant to reply to
>>80282132
>>
>Armed robbery suspect
>SUSPECT
This is the key word, bootlicker.
>>
>>80274218

>He WAS NOT pulled over for a broken taillight like the lying bitch in with the camera says

Cops can give you any horseshit reason for pulling you over.

After being profiled myself by a cop that said that I crossed the dotted white line on the highway (such an innocuous action that I couldn't be sure of whether or not his accusation were true) and then being asked, in a somewhat threatening manner, whether I was questioning his assessments in response to my skepticism, the only thing that's clear are the cop's intentions that only known to himself.

He continued to suspect my passenger and myself of carrying drugs (i barely drink, let alone smoke) and asked me to leave the vehicle while questioning my passenger because we're always nervous when getting pulled over. The truth is that if you weren't doing anything wrong, you're still nervous because in your preoccupation with doing everything right you've somehow missed something that hasn't been missed by the cop's awareness.

I was asked to leave the vehicle while he questioned my passenger and ran our names through police department database. This happened around lunchtime.

He was looking for something and found nothing.

Even when you comply, they can harass you in a way that feels completely demeaning.
>>
>>80289138
Which is exactly why the guy is probably going to get charges pressed on him for not thinking his strategy through and making rash offensive decisions when there were more passive alternatives.

And he would have received those charges without chimpouts and bitching first because that's how the justice system works.

We get it, a cop fucked up during one of hundreds of thousands of traffic stops this year. I can almost guarantee he will face some sort of punishment because of it. If he gets off the charges, which teeters on impossible considering everything, his life is still ruined. His family will be harassed and shunned for the rest of his life. They'll receive constant death threats, assaults both verbal and physical, constantly have to move, be deprived of employment, and have their entire lives fucked over and everyone will think he's happy with the choices that put him in that position because they wanted to pull the trigger on somebody because of their skin.

Nig isn't innocent because he disobeyed the officer and created a situation where the officer could perceive that his life is in danger. And the officer isn't innocent because despite his situation there were a myriad of protocols and more passive decisions he could've made to prevent this outcome. There isn't a good guy or a bad guy in this, it's just two really negligent people who didn't take the circumstances of the law seriously and now we have this huge fucking mess of dead Americans and new shill ammo and it's all just sickening.
>>
File: bawwwww bunny.jpg (24 KB, 287x387) Image search: [Google]
bawwwww bunny.jpg
24 KB, 287x387
>>80290895
>I had to stand on the side of the road for a few minutes, it was completely demeaning :_;

kill yourself, whiny nigger
>>
>>80291128
>Which is exactly why the guy is probably going to get charges pressed on him for not thinking his strategy through and making rash offensive decisions when there were more passive alternatives.

>proceeds to spend 1500 characters of deflective arguments about the validity of various actions and hypothetical scenarios, all of which were precipitated by the criminal misconduct we acknowledged in the first place

For what purpose???
>>
>>80280295
4 days is more than enough
>>
>>80277376
>Photo taken july 2nd
>pulled over july 6th
What are you implying? You dindu and cuddindu nuffin if you don't get picked up within 3 days of committing a felony?
>>
I think the cops fucked up this time. I don't know if he reached down or not, I can't say that, I'm just going to wait and see, maybe then my opinion will change. I don't think it's because muh wacism though.
>>
WHY THE FUCK HAS NOBODY POINTED AT THE FACT THAT THE FUCKING COP WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER WAS NOT WHITE???????
>>
>>80294799
It goes against the narritive.
>>
>>80281192
So guess he decided to go with Mustache+Goatee on one day and then 4 days later grew it out to full beard+full mustache (note the gaps between mustache and goatee in first pic).

People don't change their facial hair styles like that on a day to day basis you fucking knucklehead.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.