[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder Donald Trump is a pro-Israeli, neo-con faggot. If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: drumpf.jpg (97 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
97 KB, 640x552
Reminder Donald Trump is a pro-Israeli, neo-con faggot. If you vote for him you are like voting for GWB for president in 2000.
>>
Most of us are voting for him to abolish birth right citizenship and fix immigration. If he bails on those two I'd hate the man.
>>
>>80270340
>implying GWB is as bad as Hitlary
>>
>>80270775
GWB was the worst thing to ever happen to the USA.
>>
>Implying there's going to be any elections
>>
>>80270724
>Most of us are voting for him for racism

Sounds about right. And he'll flip on both things faggot.
>>
>>80270918
With Hillary, instead of having protracted wars with Mudslimes in the middle east, we'll have them here.
>>
>>80271243
>With Hillary,

Hillary was one of the best security of states ever.

> instead of having protracted wars with Mudslimes in the middle east, we'll have them here.

PROVE IT
>>
>>80270984
"Racist" is not an argument. It's not a synonym for wrong either.
>>
>>80270724
>flip flops on anchor baby stance
>fully backs Obamacare
>never gets around to dealing with common core
>enacts more gun control
>"guys the wall was just a metaphor for more border patrol"
>starts another trillion dollar war without any mention of the Saudis
I don't want to live this nightmare. I don't want Darkest Timeline Trump. I want Best Timeline Trump.
>>
>>80271407
>Hillary was one of the best security of states ever.

PROVE IT
>>
>>80271407
>security of states
damn that was almost good bait too
>>
File: 1370010552300.png (48 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
1370010552300.png
48 KB, 344x517
>>80270340
As opposed to Shillary or (((Bernie Sanders)))?
>>
>>80271711
*spear headed the Iran nuclear deal talks and the Cuban Thaw talks
*helped bring about the Arab Spring, bring democratic mass movement in the Arab world
*trans people can now fully change their identification on passports on Hillary Clinton
>>
>>80271967
>As opposed to Shillary or (((Bernie Sanders)))?

Yes, Democrats are always better on every single issue than any Republican.

Trump appeals to the big corporations funding him and his extremist base. Remember Bush? Well that's going to be le Trump presidency expect far worse.
>>
>>80272261
1/10, let me speak to your manager, please.
>>
>>80272446
>1/10, let me speak to your manager, please.

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>80270340
>Reminder Donald Trump is a pro-Israeli
>the kikes are falling for it
yessssssss good schlomo, trump will defend israel hehe
>>
>>80272879
Prove you wrong in letting me speak to your manager?
>>
>>80272124
>*spear headed the Iran nuclear deal talks and the Cuban Thaw talks
This was a disaster. Iranians are incredibly unstable and very blatant about their desire to create nuclear arms, going so far as to announce it repeatedly.
>*helped bring about the Arab Spring, bring democratic mass movement in the Arab world
Violent revolutions that brought about ISIS
>*trans people can now fully change their identification on passports on Hillary Clinton
Also a mistake. If I surgically get my tongue split like a snake I will not become a reptile and get to claim endangered species protection.
>>
>>80272261
>not writing in Adolf Hitler every election

back to tumblr, libcuck
>>
Reminder that this is a shill thread created by Shit Reddit says. Remember to slide shill threads
>>
>>80273265
>This was a disaster. Iranians are incredibly unstable and very blatant about their desire to create nuclear arms, going so far as to announce it repeatedly.

No, this deal does everything in it's power to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon and bring peace to the middle east. Sorry your AIPAC talking points don't work here shill.

>Violent revolutions that brought about ISIS

No that was brought by GWB invading Iraq.

>Also a mistake. If I surgically get my tongue split like a snake I will not become a reptile and get to claim endangered species protection.

Your a fucking bigot you know that. Land of the free, expect for all these groups of people.
>>
>>80273473
>Reminder that this is a shill thread created by Shit Reddit says. Remember to slide shill threads

Go back to /r/the_Donald faggot since you know so much about plebbit.
>>
>>80270340
Voting democrat is voting for White genocide.
>>
>>80270984
>WAAAYYYYSIMMMMMMMMMM

Wow, only took you 3 posts
>>
>>80270340
I'm cool with GWB again. It was funny and a nice time.

OP just mad cuz he can't fly anymore.
>>
File: 1458659036292.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
1458659036292.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>>80273798
>>
>>80270340
reminder that if you DONT vote for him you're allowing shillary to win and you are sealing the destruction of western civilization
stupid cunt
>>
>>80270340
Tell me how this pic holds true in places where coal is a major income source.
>>
>>80271407
Hillary's foreign policy is Bush's, which in turn is PNACs.

7 countries in 5 years was realized under her and Obama.
>>
>>80270340
he isn't a neo-con, none of his advisors are neo-cons, and he openly speaks against them.

did you feel pretty sweet using the term neo-con though?

....faaaaaaaaaaaaag
>>
>>80270984
> racism
drink bleach
>>
>>80272124
I know this is bait but I'm drunk and bored

>spear headed the Iran nuclear deal talks
That was kerry, and the Iran deal removed a shit load of guarantees we have on Iran.

>the Cuban Thaw talks
Eventual. The communist party elite there is aging.

>helped bring about the Arab Spring, bring democratic mass movement in the Arab world

Brilliant! The Muslim Brotherhood- what's been kept under wraps for decades by seular powers- now went from trying to get a foot in the political door to busting it open.
>trans people can now fully change their identification on passports on Hillary Clinton
Literally nothing
>>
>>80273734
>this deal does everything in it's power to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon and bring peace to the middle east.

I'm not some John McCain acolyte that thinks Iran has 100s of nuclear warheads and is looking to proliferate 900 more, but as a matter of getting an edge in the balance of power, it's reasonable to assume that one day their brass would look to procure some material to do so.

The deal reduced the inspection power of the US and UN at large.
It limits it to places Iran agreed on, dates Iran agreed on, with a forewarn period Iran agreed on.
>>
SHILL THREAD

EVERYBODY GO HOME
>>
this is a dumb picture . you should be in jail
>>
>>80270340
But if you vote hillary youre voting for someone willing to commit multiple homicides....you know one of them crackas dat killz folks. Yo.
Sheeet she be like "gunz r bad" then shoot a nigga for no raisin. Dat aint right. Now suck my dick and lemme get at yo bitches titties you cuck
>>
>>80270340
Meme should go like this

>SJW: "I'm voting Democrat to keep republicans, hetrosexuals, whites, cis scums, conservatives, and capitalists from ruining my life"

>Illegal Beaner: "HAHA I'm voting democrat to keep this dumbass from realizing im the one ruining his life"
>>
>>80271639
It isn't the Trump you wanted, but it's the Trump you deserve.

Trump is flamboyantly narcissistic, power-hungry and attention-craving. It isn't hidden, he puts these "qualities" of himself out there as selling points, and you bought into it. He doesn't have any real beliefs other than what benefits him, and he will say and do anything to get into power- and once there, do what his corporate buddies want.

Hillary is exactly the same, only she tries (very unsuccessfully) to hide it.
>>
>>80277318
you deserve cancer
>>
>>80275651
>none of his advisors are neo-cons,

http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/trumps-new-foreign-policy-advisor-hardcore-neocon-tied-notorious-lebanese-militia
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (9 KB, 225x160) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
9 KB, 225x160
>>80270984
>american flag
>thinks saying racism is an argument
clearly a kike pretending to be a /pol/ack
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.