[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Try to refute this video (you can't) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpVZzQEKs9g
>>
/pol/ weenies are of course going to ignore this.
>>
Nigs gonna nig
>>
>>80270055
Inbred redneck.
>>
>>80270180
Nigger
>>
File: 1308743111.jpg (20 KB, 379x564) Image search: [Google]
1308743111.jpg
20 KB, 379x564
>pointing out black on black crime is racist
>>
>>80270180
Nigger.
>>
>>80268460
>brings muslims up for no reason

lol go move to fucking Egypt then if ISIS is safer than white people.
>>
Did he even dress the point? Or did he just avoid the question and say "DAS RAYCISS N SHEET?"
>>
>>80270488
Yes, because it's only brought up to derail the conversation of police brutality.
>>
>>80270730
His point was that black people that kill black people are brought to justice
>>
>>80270180
Nigger.
>>
>>80270749
Well, it's not hard to do, when your entire stance is "black lives matter" but how can they matter, if blacks are killing blacks in record numbers? Are you saying that black lives matter only when it comes to when they're having dealings with police, and not in general?
>>
>>80270180
die nigger
>>
Well shit, #imwithHER now.
>>
>>80270749
I mean, if this is the case, shouldn't they change their name to something like "Stop killing black innocent people, police" or something. I guess they could try to get more of a cause and change it to "Stop killing black people, police" but then that would encompass the thugs that are breaking the law and fighting cops. Also, if their goal was to disarm the police, shooting a bunch of them was not the best way to go about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 460x320
>>80270180
I miss the old days we could teach you how to behave
>>
>>80270749
I mean, blacks saying BLM, is like an ant holding up a sign "ant lives matter" as they kill and enslave other ants.
>>
>>80268460

Black on Black crime isn't really the argument, the real argument is, is it right to stereotype blacks as criminal.s That is the driving force of the cop "unforced" shootings.

In every statistic blacks commit more crimes in US disproportional to their demographics in the US. So if they're going to act more violent on average they should be treated more harshly on average.

Also black cops are twice as likely to shoot a black perp than whites.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.