[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ ITT: We predict the outcome of millennials in a draft /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: missile test.gif (2 MB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
missile test.gif
2 MB, 636x288
⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟
>next-current year 2017
>Women can now be drafted
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/senate-bill-wants-women-to-register-for-draft-in-2018/
>Joint exercises are matured between Russia and China
https://youtu.be/IMKib5ty3Zc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-porS5BzsnQ
>Niggers drafted
>Spics promised citizenship
>LGBTQ+ drafted
>Feminists Drafted
>Vegans drafted
http://www.peta2.com/blog/vegan-in-the-military-it-can-be-done/
>Trans drafted
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/transgender-military/
⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

FLASHPOINTS:
Black Sea
Baltic Sea
Yellow Sea
South China Sea

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

What will the battles be like?
Who will the victors be?
Will the US Balkanize while they fight abroad?
Will Alaska return to Russia?
Who will die?
Who will be captured and enslaved?

What will happen to the Politically Correct American forces during a Hillary (assuming she wins) lead campaign in any of the above flash points?
>>
The actual men will tell the government to go fuck itself. The hardened, redpilled millenials are the best chance for the future of Western civilization. Better than Gen X, even.

I don't care what the trash does.
>>
>>80268373
It'll mostly be men anyway

Women in battle prove to make more mistakes and are much less effective

Luckly it's 1 in a million that a woman will actually join the force

I doubt there will be any big changes
>>
File: file.png (467 KB, 660x488) Image search: [Google]
file.png
467 KB, 660x488
One of my predictions is a huge increase in sex servant supplies in the Baltic theater.

Pic related will help produce many new soldiers for Russia and China. Her cute toy will be thrown down, the men around her killed, she goes to the tent with the Spetsnaz or PLA respectfully.
>>
>AHHHH MY FUCKING LEG HOLD ON DON'T GET THE FIRST AID YET I HAVE TO SNAPCHAT THIS SHIT
>>
File: amerifats humiliated.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
amerifats humiliated.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
webm very very related
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 645x344) Image search: [Google]
file.png
363 KB, 645x344
>>80268842
>Women in battle prove to make more mistakes and are much less effective
The new draft includes them for infantry roles.

Remember our government of today isn't the government of the Vietnam war. These people believe in communist principles, including pic related (PKK infantry).
>>
File: Fabian_Society_(5026519016).jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Fabian_Society_(5026519016).jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>80268373
The first consequence would be
> oh, so this nigger murdered 3 cops - iraq veteran father of 4 and a newly wed?
> so what?! -- abcd-faggots, lesbians, transfluid vegans fought the war too, how about we appreciate them?

The second would be forging degeneragename-heroes-of-war. To push
> not all X are like that
way further.

Soviets did it to Russians in WW2. That`s standard anglo PR-tactics.
>>
File: file.png (278 KB, 605x401) Image search: [Google]
file.png
278 KB, 605x401
>>80269209
That is nothing anon. That may have been a good fighter with a bad commander for all we know.

What is ahead are SJW warriors with SJW commanders.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698075/Obama-picks-woman-non-pilot-head-Air-Force-Pacific.html
>>
>>80268373
The Country with them loses because they can't take orders because they have yet to grow up
>>
>>80269672
>The Country with them loses because they can't take orders because they have yet to grow up

Our lands will be so empty with the millennials away in battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5q4cL9qZQI
>>
First lady of China is an opera singer btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIa-jCDY7hQ
>>
>>80268373
there'll never be a draft because that'll insantly evaporate popular support for any military action

no politician will commit political suicide by sending middle class kids to die in estonia. the game only works when it's poor rural kids
>>
File: looped.gif (858 KB, 224x199) Image search: [Google]
looped.gif
858 KB, 224x199
>>80271734
>no politician will commit political suicide by sending middle class kids to die in estonia. the game only works when it's poor rural kids
Clearly you don't know how radical far left governments can be.

>political suicide
>pretending the gov plans on there being future elections if Hillary is in
>being ignorant of the next stage of Maoist policies that the gov follows
>>
>>80272330
i don't think you have a very clear idea of what "radical far left" actually refers to
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1000x670
>>80272444
>"far left" actually refers to...

Okay champ, keep looking at your notes from Poli-Sci. It will come in handy when you make semantically arguments regarding this era's Red Book People.

Look in their hands, its basically your education in functionality.
>>
>>80268373
Liveleak will turn into entertainment site with all new combat footage of vegans losing their consciousness due to shitty diet and women not able to carry their shit more that 5 meters.
>>
>>80273528
The best part is we can all enjoy the "war" together as friends.

Feminists controlling submarines, trying to figure out which button-thingy makes the air come back.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151366/Michelle-Obama-sponsors-ALL-FEMALE-nuclear-submarine-named-home-state-Illinois.html
>>
>>80273916
>Illinoisfag
Another reason to be ashamed of my state
>>
File: 1466916618091.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1466916618091.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>80274629
>Another reason to be ashamed of my state
Your state made one of the future best comedy acts of history, a nuclear submarine entirely controlled by women.

Trust me, you have contributed entertainment to /pol/ of unfathomable proportions.
>>
>>80273150
i'd sure hate to make semantically arguments
>>
>>80273916
>>80274793
does it have screen doors?
>>
I don't see the problem with women in the army, russians had women in the army during ww2 and some were top notch (snipers mostly).
>>
>>80275844
>ch (snipers mostly)
There is a difference between women defending their homeland and sending fresh out of highschool/college sjws to battle.
>>
>>80276005
Well isn't the whole reason why people join the US military is to protect their homeland and liberate others across the globe? What's the difference.
>>
Did someone say liberate?
>>
File: 1466703335766.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1466703335766.png
37 KB, 560x407
>>80276183
>liberate others
>defend murica by fighting in Asia or Europe
>liberate Syria and Iran in the Middle East

okay, if that line of reasoning works with you guys then I totally support this notion. I want the war, there will be a draft though.
>>
>>80276984
Well it's what the US has been doing since the USSR collapsed... I don't see a problem with including women, after all you guys always brag about your military budget and training so these women should be better than Russian or Chinese troops anyway.

Helps with unemployment, builds character and increases the serviceable amount of people for US military and its power projection, also good PR (you know bastion of liberal ideas and freedom and all that).
>>
>>80268373
Millennials are objectively better than GenXers, those guys are the fucking peak of degeneracy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.