[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should inside trading be legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 3300x2475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 3300x2475
should inside trading be legal?
>>
Only if I get to do it.
>>
Only a Jew would ask this.
>>
>>80267867
very good
>>
Yes since this will kill the whole stock market.
>>
>>80268027
/thread

The meme is real, Jews are all trash.
>>
>>80267867
what's the point? the market is already a fickle bitch that shifts when a few news outlets cry something despite it being true or not
>>
>>80268027
>only a jew would want to free me from government tyranny and retarded restrictive semi-communist laws that people wealthy enough can break anyway

you're welcome
>>
>>80267867

Mr. Yisrael Shekelgoldbergberenblattnussbaumweintraubowitz, please don't crash our economy.
>>
>>80267867

Yes. It's a victimless crime and only strengthens the market by injecting more information into the price of the assets. Japan has it legal, it's why their market is move responsive.
>>
Wrong question. Why should it be illegal? What moral imperative is there?

Investors need to just suck it up and admit they're not going to have all the facts.

I say legalize it, and ban HFT. That shit's a real scam.
>>
>>80267867
Insider trading is illegal but us as Jew have and keep this advantage.
>>
>>80267867

No it is a victimless crime. There are people who have been jailed for 20 years for insider trading it is absurd. Niggers get less for murder

>B b but muh white collar crime is literally worse than rape!!!!
>>
>>80268336
Get fucked, kike.

The more I interact with you things, the more I hate you.
>>
>>80268632

what moral imperative is there to ban hft? why shouldn't you be able to do whatever the fuck you want with your shekels as long as you're not hurting anyone? that's some #occupywallstreet libtard tier bullshit.
>>
>>80268714

exactly. it's a form of censorship. people with connections easily get around it. it's the average daytrader that gets fucked.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.