[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on institutionalized racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: black-lives-matter.jpg (137 KB, 1200x773) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter.jpg
137 KB, 1200x773
Redpill me on institutionalized racism
>>
File: 1456859288222.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456859288222.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1456861002117.gif (177 KB, 1415x1022) Image search: [Google]
1456861002117.gif
177 KB, 1415x1022
>>
>Niggers are nigging
>expect that Niggers gonna nig
>????
>institutionalized racism!
>>
>>80267743

There isn't any, unless you count a slight bias against whites and asians in favor of blacks and hispanics.
>>
>>80268068
But the war on drugs disproportionately incarcerates blacks for the same crimes, which leads to more broken homes in the black community.
>>
>>80267743

Alright so the insitutions in America are controlled by democratically elected officials. lotta black folk are angry cause they see the justice system as being systematically designed to be unfair to black folk. The law itself isn't discriminatory and deliberately so. So of course to account for the disproportionate encounters and arrests by law enforcement of black folks another factor has to be at play. This is where racism comes in. So institutionalized racism means institution of the justice system is inherently colored by the racist leanings of the people that make up the justice system.

This of course ignores the fact that the two most important people in the justice system are both black, and are both public sympathizers with BLM. But facts aren't what matter. This is about feelings. And far reaching assumptions.
>>
>>80268463
>But the war on drugs disproportionately incarcerates blacks for the same crimes

Blacks and hispanics disproportionately commit drug-related crimes. They disproportionately commit all crimes. If anything, LEOs under-target nonwhites from fear of racism accusations and legal problems.
>>
>>80268463
Current war on drug policy is under the control of president Barack Obama, and specifically addresses racial disparities (whether justified or not).
>>
>>80269116
this
aren't whites like 3x more likely to be shot than blacks?
ferguson sparked this
no cop wants to be on everyones tv for the next 6 months for shooting a criminal
>>
>>80267892

>judge
>right

>scientist
>left

???
>>
Racism isn't Institutionalized. Racism is a natural impulse that humans have to protect theyre group from another group.. The sooner we start accepting and challenging our normal primitive behaviour the quicker incidents like this will stop happening
>>
File: 1350583016665.jpg (34 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1350583016665.jpg
34 KB, 500x348
>>80267743
>Black police officers under command of black police chief, prosecuted by a black prosecutor in a majority-black city Baltimore, with a black mayor, in a black congressional district of Democrats, run by congressional black caucus made up of black representatives and black senators, many of whom went to Historically Black Universities, serving a black president and his black Attorney General. It must be whitey's fault
>>
>>80267892
this is outdated as fuck
>>
>>80269543
STOP CALLING PEOPLE WHITEY
>>
>>80269116
I know that they disproportionately commit drug-related crimes, but because of that you would expect LEOs to profile them more, thus target them more. But we know the justice system disproportionately affects blacks on an individual basis.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/reports/racial-disparity-sentencing

>Key findings:
>
> There is evidence of direct racial discrimination (against minority defendants in sentencing outcomes);
> Evidence of direct discrimination at the federal level is more prominent than at the state level;
> Blacks are more likely to be disadvantaged in terms of sentence length at the federal level, whereas Latinos are more likely to be disadvantaged in terms of the decision to incarcerate;
> At the state level, both Latinos and blacks are far more likely to be disadvantaged in the decision to incarcerate or not, as opposed to the decision regarding sentence length.
>>
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (81 KB, 547x578) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.jpg
81 KB, 547x578
>>80267743
voters getting handouts and help
told they are traitors if they don't vote along race lines

being fed hip-hop
>the only way Out Da Hood, is NBA, NFL or a Rap album
>>
YO BLM, FIX CHICAGO AND DETROIT FIRST

i'm in seattle and every black i meet from chicago or detroit is a nigger that's importing the failing conditions from their city to mine.
>>
drug crime affects blacks most?

black executive branch govt unwilling to order executive branch DEA to reclassify marijuana.

yall fuck right off
>>
>>80267743
/pol/, stormfront, black people twitter, etc etc

It's impossible to deny racism still exists
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.