[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being po-lees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>be hated by almost everyone
>nigs baying for blood
>ridiculous level of gun -related crime

How do the US police do it?

How do they wake up and go to work every morning thinking some cunt will try suicide by cop or do some crazy shit, or they'll get caught up in some bullshit court case?

>inb4 le power hungry meme
>>
Because it's better than sitting behind a desk, it's entertaining, and exciting. Some days are bad some are good but the bad ones are better than the good ones pencil necks in business have. It's what real men like doing talking to people, being out and about and being hands on. Considerable risk, but worth it. Cops are the best, if you don't like them your a skell plain and simple.
>>
File: End-of-Watch.gif (986 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
End-of-Watch.gif
986 KB, 500x271
>>80265606

The money though.
>>
>be cop
>be pro-gun

They literally asked for it.
>>
its simple anon.

they just can't live knowing that someone, somewhere out there, is smoking marijuana.

The thought of people enjoying themselves just makes them sick.
>>
>>80266636
>huur it's ok to do illegal activities because people enjoy them
>>
>>80265606
It's just the welfare leeches that hate the police.
>>
File: 1465947687948.gif (961 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1465947687948.gif
961 KB, 245x213
Honestly I recognize the role that police play in our society and i respect them immensely, but every police force in the US needs to be disbanded.

Lets give the niggers and cucks what they want, lets make a public announcement out of it so every knows, cops will no longer be out on patrol and will not respond to 911 calls.

I would give it two weeks before the cowards are pissing themselves in front of every city hall coast to coast, begging for police to come back and save them
>>
>be cop
>hate nigs
>get to profile and harass nigs endlessly
>get to legally shoot and kill nigs at the slightest provocation
>if anyone films you, get a nice long paid vacation
>>
>>80267151
Yeah, but normies will treat them with resentment for parking tickets and speeding , also uni students will always hate police. I remember doing club security and the way entitled uni students treat police is like shit.
I quote when they removed a guy who was in a fight:
"You know I study law right? Get your hands off my suit, this suit cost more than you earn in a week, fucking pigs"
>>
>>80267609
Month *
>>
>>80265606

I wish our cops would be like american cops.
Yeah you do have false positives, but for every unlucky bastard shot, you get 999 rapists/thieves/thugs their daily dose of lead.
>>
>>80265606

Prepare for libertarian "right-wingers" defending the niggers.

Libertarians are liberal cucks who hate tax.
>>
>>80266489

they get paid shit

source: my dad was dallas PD for 30 years
>>
>>80268075
I thought Hungary had quite a corrupt police force? Don't they beat the shit out of people on the sly?
>>
>>80268178
How much can you honestly earn if you barely completed high school though?
>>
>>80267609
>>80267787

Shoulda bashed his face in.
Insulting and resisting an officer, that's two felonies for your 'law student".
>>
>>80266313

This. Most of them do it because they really actually enjoy it and are trying to do good. The rest are a bunch of power tripping cunts.
>>
>>80268178
So he joined the Force in 1986?
>>
>>80265606
They're quite good desu
>>
>>80265606
Most po-lise are bros, like the VAST MAJORITY. the dum-dums that shit talk them are the ones that are too stupid to get away with commiting crime and get all ass-ouchied when they get caught doing stupid shit. Bottom line is dont be a "an sheit" just do your thing (smoke, drink, run gunz, or whatever) and be low key
>>
>>80265606
They need the validation that they're still an upstanding hardass because they're military washouts or military wannabes with power complexes. Cops are cunts.
>>
>>80268287

Stop reading The Guardian for your news Bong.
NOBODY gets hurt by the Police here.
The jews are breathing down their necks at every fucking turn.

The only actual instance of police brutality was in 2006 Autumn when the reigning post-communist party was trying to bankrupt the country and put them on Goldman&Sachs and IMF life support like Greece. The people rebelled and the mounted police was let out for once. Obviously to beat back the nasty facist tax-payers.

Bet you don't hear jack shit about that in Britistan.
>>
>>80265606
Im an RCMP, i like my job desu
>>
File: Red3.jpg (40 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
Red3.jpg
40 KB, 460x259
>>80268178
Yeah really depends on the country. In the U.S it's easier to become a cop, you guys got a bunch of individual police services and they all have different standards and recruiting policies - generally speaking they still try to target hire minorities and women but because of lack of interest from those groups, and because many in those groups cant even pass an interview, they end up with a wide group of white men.

Generally speaking you WILL need some form of secondary education to get into the police force in the united states - at least if you are white and male. Either that or you will need quite a bit of related experience.

In Canada we do it a bit differently. All our major police forces require some post secondary education and related experience excluding the RCMP which prefers experience over post secondary education. They all heavily target hire women and minorities and it's much harder for white men to get (though they do get through, it's less likely as a white man for you to) the application process is also quite a bit longer for white men as well - other groups gets accelerated processes.

Then in Canada as RCMP you get thrown to a training academy for 6 months, then 2 months specific firearm training, then basically 1 year field coaching on the job. Other services do something similar here. After 3 years the average police officer here makes anywhere between 70,000-120,000$ a year (depending on overtime)

In America cops make like between 40,000-60,000$.
>>
>>80268178
>they get paid shit
I have a six figure pension after 20 years and I'm only 43 years old.
>>
>>80268178
>Father
>Dallas
Fresh out of academy cops in my county make close to six figures off the bat
>>
>>80269594
Dat boi killed himself
>>
>>80265606
Most days I have no idea why I still try. I want to help and I know there are plenty of people who want the police's help, but sometimes it's easy to forget with the general hostility.
>>
>>80270468
Are you a city cop?
>>
>>80266489
What film is that?
>>
>>80270580
Yeah. DC. Running low on fucks today.
>>
>>80270468
You are a despicable human being that makes a living by imprisoning non-violent offenders for victim-less crimes.
>>
>>80271068

End of Watch. Look it up, it's out there. Pretty good movie.
>>
>>80265606
They were bullied when they were younger.
>>
>>80269934
where does the money to pay for that come from
>>
>>80271439
I will thanks
Oh, Why your football team is all niggers though. Gives a very poor image of france
>>
>>80265606
because they like the job. cops are actually bro tier. you have no reason to hate them, they are your friends.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.