[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile In Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: merk.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
merk.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
Merkel Seeks to Ban Advert Blockers to Save Establishment Media

She’s chipping away at your internet freedoms piece by piece Eurobros

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/merkel-ban-adblock-save-papers/
>>
They may take our lives, but they can never take our Internet!
>>
how can one individual be so evil?
she does nothing right
>>
File: original.jpg (245 KB, 1600x1017) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
245 KB, 1600x1017
do you think i care

we have surpassed the height of ambition

all now is a degrade

all die

destrctin

[pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp-=
111111111111111122222222222\
asssssssssss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwq
q-1====

hell
>>
File: help.gif (842 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
842 KB, 250x167
>>80261621
This cunt is doing it on purpose to piss off people, someone should end her desu.
>>
>>80261621
>Some German newspapers, such as Bild, prevent people who use advert blockers from viewing their website

It's not even needed. There are plently of websites like that... if they're ready to lose a chunk of potential readers.
>>
good luck, idiot! http://lifehacker.com/5817447/how-to-block-unwanted-ads-in-all-applications-and-speed-up-web-browsing-with-the-hosts-file
>>
>>80261621
>Chipping away freedoms

Why use tanks when you can use banks?
>>
>>80261621
Do some people seriously have such a problem with advertisement that they dislike the thought of not being able to automatically block them? How is it a question of freedom?
This question is not about the security of personal information implied by directed advertisement.
>>
>>80261621
just one more of the thousand reasons to move away
>>
>>80264736
>proposed law prohibiting people from doing something
>How is it a question of freedom?
Are you dense?
>>
>>80261621
Is there a Merkel Foundation? Have there been donations to it from the advertisers?
>>
>>80265824
>>80265548

German bros, I'm going to Berlin in a few weeks , what is the likelihood of me being Allahu Akbar'd while I'm there? How bad is it really?
>>
>>80266402
At this point in time, you're at greater danger of having your car set on fire by antifa subhumans than to get attacked by rapefugees.

Just don't tell any left-leaning people that you're American.
>>
>>80261621

you know I can actually kinda see the point to this. Proper investigative journalism costs money. Of course most papers are either kike or SJW infested but they still on occasion have value. Imagine a world where the only news sources were Salon and Infowars. Twitter is good for breaking news analysis and investigation, not so much.

I've often thought of starting an online news syndicate with cheap subscription that gives access to all paywalled shit. Better that than only state sponsored news and clickbait sites.
>>
>>80266176
there's a merkel fund where a bunch of arabs circle around and deposit their contributions
>>
>>80261621

I don't think she understand how easy it is to block ads. Like literally just change your hostfile with a list of known ad providers (there's maybe a 100 on the planet) and reroute them to localhost.

This alone breaks all ads. Adblockers also go through the trouble of hiding the containing div but seriously, the things you'd have to do to a computer to prevent it from blocking ads? It requires nothing less than full control of the computer.
>>
>>80261621
Aside this being easily circumventable, I don't see the point from the industry.
I never clicked on an ad on purpose and I have never heard about it from my friends.
I don't have an add blocker installed, but a javascript blocker and its doing its job just fine for disabling insanely annoying ads which are on the verge of breaking the fucking website anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.