[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy was open carrying in Dallas during the demonstration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17
File: dallasopencarry.png (963 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
dallasopencarry.png
963 KB, 1600x900
So this guy was open carrying in Dallas during the demonstration before the shooting.

When the shit went down he did fuck all and gave his gun to police.

He did what 9999 out of a 1000 of these open carry patrio-tards would have done.

For all the bitching and moaning about being able to protect yourself and your family, when the shit goes down they'd roll over and ask the police for help, and willingly give up their guns.

I'm really starting to believe there's something to all these chem-trails, fluoridation and vaccine conspiracies because clearly something is making everybody retarded.
>>
>>80260797
That's a pretty terrible argument because the police weren't the ones firing and he was mistakenly named a suspect.
>>
>>80260797
Open carry is utterly stupid. CC is not.
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of a 1000
WOW!
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of a 1000
thats some wizardly maths
>>
>>80261132
This.

>LOL all gun owners should start popping off rounds after I armchair quarterback the situation they're in.
Faggots.
>>
>>80261138
No.
>>
File: 1450345795588.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1450345795588.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>9999 out of a 1000
>>
>>80260797
Smart move, responsible gun owner. Besides him being at a BLM protest in the first place, I don't see a problem.
>>
>>80261431

These faggots carrying around guns need to shit or get off the pot, and this situation just proves that there's absolutely no reason to carry around a gun when theres a police force.

Leave it at home until you go hunting or the government turns tyrannical.

We don't live in Somalia. We have police with Kamikaze bots.
>>
>>80260797
It wasn't loaded
>>
File: 247894.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
247894.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>80260797
>He did what 9999 out of a 1000
>9999 out of a 1000

American education everyone are you a basketball american or a nu male american ?
>>
>9999 out of 1000

Holy shit niggers can't into math.
>>
>>80261967

Shut the fuck up Canada.

You don't have to deal with these fucking ham beasts carrying AR-15's in Starbucks
>>
File: 1467765522875.png (26 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1467765522875.png
26 KB, 429x410
>>80262066
Just because you don't need to doesn't
mean you shouldn't be allowed to
>>
>>80260797
Except for when the police aren't there to protect them, retard. Argument null and void bye.
>>
>>80262066
You have heard of the Constitution right?
>>
>>80260797

you have no idea how fast he'd be mowed down by 'friendly fire' from panicked officers already on the scene

even if he were a white man with an assault rifle in the same parade (somehow), police are going to be gunning for the first person they see operating a goddamn ~*~Assault Rifle~*~ when their feller officers are being blasted to shit next to them
>>
>>80262343

Might want to put a "full stop", in their somewhere dum-dum.

Check for typos before you try to call other people out faggot.
>>
File: 1434031937881.jpg (214 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434031937881.jpg
214 KB, 600x600
>something is making everybody retarded.

All of the above, and the internet is turning people's brains into jelly. Also, my tinfoil side leads me to believe that they're screwing with the moon which is altering hormonal balances with people causing fits of random mass hysteria and extremely hyper-sexualized behavior.

It's the moon, man.
>>
>black man
>in a protest against police
>with a fucking rifle and camo shirt
>during a chaotic situation involving rifles being used to kill police
>manages to turn his rifle in without getting shot

we can use this guy honestly. it's fucking bulletproof evidence that a calm, collected black man has the same exact fucking chance of surviving a "deadly encounter wit da raycis poh leece" as anyone else. will /pol/ spin this angle before the libtards spin the alternative, that he was muh person of interest cuz muh racial stereotyping
>>
You shouldn't be running around with a fucking assault rifle during a police shootout
That's asking to be called out. Fucking open carry retard
>>
>>80262784

In what situation do you think the police will stand by and let two people with guns just battle it out?

No need to flex your 2nd amendment rights 24/7. Keep your shit at home.
>>
>>80262848
nu male confirmed, shouldn't you be at a anti trump rally ?
>>
>>80260797
His gun wasn't even loaded in the first place, what could he have done?
>>
>>80260797
Apparently he helped the police direct traffic, too. He seems like a pretty stand-up American, no reason to be insulting him.
>>
>>80260797
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80263023
>>80263441
This
>>
>>80263238

Not been carrying around a fucking assault weapon in the first place. It's even dumber that it wasn't loaded. Why bother?

That's like wearing a fucking empty stapler around your neck, except with a stapler nobody would ever be worried that the retard with a stapler is going to flip out and start stapling everybody's shit.
>>
>>80260797
An active shooter situation is not one in which it's wise to brandish a weapon. Were he away from any police force and could find cover, that gun could potentially save his life; in the midst of the chaos, it could have made him an innocent target.

He exhibited far more logic than you have in choosing the correct action.
>>
>>80263023
This right here.
I like how you think.
>>
>>80263745
plus the cops were looking for him as a suspect
>>
>>80260797
>He did what 9999 out of a 1000

t. BLM supporter
>>
>>80260797
>getting involved in an active shooter scenario with a firearm while not in a police uniform
What a great idea, anon! I'm sure nothing bad could happen there at all!
>>
>>80263023

Don't forget
>The cops were looking for him
>>
>>80260797
100% chance he was going to help and chickened out. What a massive faggot.
>>
>>80264356

Which is my point, why exactly are these fuck nuggets carrying their guns everywhere if they're not even going to use them when it could save someones life?

They're full of shit and they don't need to open carry.
>>
>>80260797
patriotards don't go to a chimpout rally with a gun in the first place. They sit at home, content in their superiority, waiting for the inevitable happening to come to them.
>>
That was a good choice, they could have killed him thinking he was the suspect.
>>
>>80263620
>assault weapon
found the nogunz

back to plebbit, faggot
>>
>>80261926
requesting someone to shop on bernie sander's face
>>
>>80261132
This. Don't be retarded, OP......
>>
>>80260797
So, as a black man with a gun in the middle of a shootout between police and black terrorists, it would be the most reasonable/responsible action to brandish his gun in front of the police?

You're just mad he was being fucking smart and not a statistic you facist, leftist, regressive cunts could cry about.
>>
File: 1454522040423.jpg (74 KB, 799x455) Image search: [Google]
1454522040423.jpg
74 KB, 799x455
>>80264324
The way interpret it, he would his gun over to the cops 9 times and then after completing 99% of the task for the tenth time, he would change his mind.
>>
>>80260797
Are you that retarded? If he didn't go to the police, they would have an order out on his arrest and the first cop he met would shoot him. He took the gun to show that it wasn't fired at the police. Which is a gamble, because they can still fix the matching of a bullet anyway, but at least he would be alive. He did the right thing if he didn't participate in the shooting. It probably saved his life.
>>
>>80260797
>unknown number of snipers at BLM protest
it was the correct choice in his specific situation. He did nothing wrong and he is alive and not incarcerated. You are just a racist mad he wasn't accidentally mistaken as one of the shooters.
>>
>>80264566
>one nigger carrying an unloaded rifle at a protest literally zero OC activists are at or even support in theory

i work just a little ways away from the crime scene. if i had been there, actually armed, i would have helped immediately. you can be sure of that. moreover, oathkeepers are the ONLY organization that has ever provided private, armed rally security for blacks. there is literally no one else who will do what you are asking.

most of those cops just hid, pulling their pistols out to look like they were doing something. they did nothing.

today, in case there are any copy-cats -- armor and all -- i have .308 bolt-action with some vietnam surplus steel penetrator with me. but my apologies to you niggers i have a 9-5 and i'm just not as readily available as cops are. you can be sure if you need 20 of them to hide with you behind a concrete bench, they'll be there. but my building's safe.
>>
>>80260797
Maybe the majority has always been retarded we just never had this much media access to see it
>>
>>80265030

I think you should be able to have whatever guns you want. Tanks flamethrowers, rocket launchers, whatever.

Just don't walk around the mall with it like you're doing everyone a favor.

When I see someone in full came with a machine gun and ammo belt I'd like to be able to just assume, "hmm, that fuckers about to shoot somebody" rather than "I wonder if that fuckers about to shoot somebody or he's just one of this dumfucks who carries his gun everywhere.
>>
>>80264655
>going to a chimpout rally
>under any conditions, ever
i didn't even know there was going to be one. i don't even know how to know that one's going to happen. is that what black twitter is for?
>>
>>80261132
This, OP how low is your IQ?
>>
>>80260797
you do realise he was a black man with a gun when cops where dropping like flies?

he was did it cause he dident feel like getting 6 warning shots in his back
>>
>>80265690
>machine gun
this is the most embarrassing conversation i've been in all week.
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of 1000

Also, he was named a suspect.
>>
camo nigger

>DIZ GUN IZ FO PROTECT MUH PEOPLE

an hour later

>REAL NIGGER STARTS BUSTING ON COPS

5 minutes later,camo nigger

>h-here you goes sorry sirs

ayy lmao
>>
>>80260797
9999 out of 1000

Great math

He has his gun back, he was showing it hadn't fired dipshit
>>
>>80265690
>machine gun

You're retarded.
>>
>>80265852

Tell me one situation where police will show up to somebody firing an AR-15 in public and not immediately shoot that person.

Carrying around a gun in an area with an effective police force is pointless.
>>
>>80260797
Gotta say he picked a terrible time to open carry all it would have taken is one person screaming that he had a gun when it all went down in the confusion for it to go wrong real quick.
>>
>>80261138
Worked out great for castile
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of 1000

Will this make a decent meme? I think it's too long.
>>
>>80266248
>effective
>there's hundreds of you
>there's one of him
>you're exchanging gunfire for 45 minutes in the dead center of a crowded city of millions of people
aye, and there's the rub.
>>
According to BLM he shouldn't be alive right now. Why is this man alive, /pol/?
>>
>>80265961

I don't give a shit about the difference between guns. It doesn't matter because like I said you should be able to have whatever type of gun with whatever firing rate and whatever magazine size you want.

I'm embarrassed that you're so autistic you think I'd care. Guess what? I can't name a single fucking anime, or or league of legends character either.
>>
>>80263023
>implying a protest with police on their best behavior is equivalent to a driving while black traffic stop
>>
So I'm confused and any help would be appreciated it seems like not many details are being released.
At first they said multiple shooters in the buildings.
Then they had 3 in custody and the last one was in a stand off.
Was micah the one in the stand off?
Now it seems like they are saying one sniper did all of it.
Is that micah?
My issue is, guy is military trained able to shoot and hit 11 officers, but is in a stand off for hours where he is shooting(according to reports) and he doesn't even hit another one?
Just think if he was so damn accurate to hit 11 by himself he could at least hit one more in a two hour standoff.

Thanks in advance..
>>
>>80262946
Don't forget about what the queers are doing to our soil.
>>
File: mussolini-headquarters.jpg (68 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
mussolini-headquarters.jpg
68 KB, 600x417
>>80265690
>machine gun

Going full retard is an I'll advised activity.
>>
>>80266594
9999/1000
>>
>>80266755
He didn't run at the police waving the gun shouting hol up gimma da money.
>>
>>80266861
Micha got robo'd.
The others are also agency people, just like him. That's why they aren't identified yet.
>>
>>80266861

I'd like to see how kamikaze Johnny 5 snuck up on him.
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of a 1000

Really makes you think
>>
>>80260797
What kind of logic is that?
>I'm gonna keep my rifle while someone is shooting at police officers above us.
>fuck, why is that cop shooting at me?
>>
>>80260797
Too bad hes about to sue the Dallas Police Department for falsely accusing him, and he'll probably win
>>
>>80266861
That's how shit works in ambushes, you start shooting and at first it's easy because you can pick off people in the open or who are too retarded to realize someone is shooting, later on everyone is in cover and keeping their heads down and knows where you are

This is why newbies in Vietnam died in droves, because they didn't know what the fuck was happening when people started shooting
>>
>>80260797
He was being called a suspect in the shooting of a dozen cops. He didn't want to get shot for no reason. Wow such a dumbass lolol amirite i mean who dies dat
>>
>>80267153
Did they shoot as well?
It's just all the news now says 'sniper' as if there was only one
>>
>>80265393
fuck this makes we want conquer Gaul
>>
>>80267249

What was the logic of carrying the gun in the first place?

>I'm gonna carry this gun in case I have to defend myself
>fuck someone's shooting at me!
>polize, halp
>>
>>80260797
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>80260797
You must be a californian liberal
>>
>>80267444
The chief just said it was a coordinated attack. Micha X can't possibly snipe and engage multiple cops at the same time. Yes, the others were also shooting.

JUST IN! BREAKING! He was the only one. I literally just heard he acted alone.
>>
>>80260797

So was this guy the actual perpetrator?
>>
>>80267846
No
>>
>>80267734

>california liberal

you must have a trucker hat collection
>>
>>80260797
He did it because in an open shoot out with police officers you don't want to run around with a rifle, retard
>>
>>80267777
Where from?
And it was definitely first reported as multiple.
>>
>>80261132
"person of interest" != suspect

Also, while he was open carrying, he had no ammunition with him.

I support his right to open carry, and his good sense in dealing with the police once things around him went to shit.
>>
>>80267897
lmao wth the dallas police department twitter hasn't even correct it yet
>>
>>80267971
Fox is reported that.
>>
>>80260797
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>80264655
>I'm fortifying my position.
>>
>>80263146
>Shouldn't be running around with a rifle during a police shootout.

I guess he didn't 'check the calendar to see if one was scheduled for that day.

Don't be an asshole.
>>
>>80260797
He saved his own fucking life. The whole idea of being armed is to have the ability to escape a life threatening situation without being harmed. If that is not possible, you attempt to neutralize the threat to allow for a safe exit. If the police are already there, let them take care of business and get the fuck out of dodge - to safety. People arm themselves to keep themselves safe from crazies, not to replace the police and protect anyone else. Fuck ya, arm yourselves and act responsibly, or stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye while hoping the cops show up before you die.
>>
>>80267948

When exactly is a person supposed to use the gun that they insist on carrying everywhere?

And if they're not why are they carrying it everywhere?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8Rd1akENk

this based black man speaks about the recent shootings talks about black on black crime , BLM BTFO
>>
>>80260797
>be open carrier
>shooting happens
>draw weapon to defend yourself
>cops shoot you thinking you're the shooter
>>
>>80268062
They probably won't either. My local news station still has his picture on an article last night of him being a "suspect"
>>
I love how people characterize this guy as evil.

When you have cops buying up military hardware and a legal system that has criminalized a huge number of citizens , a for profit prison industry that incentivizes the whole system to get even worse, what do people expect?

How bad do things have to get before you start expecting armed revolt?

It's like people bitching about terrorism, how many times can the west topple a government or destabilize a whole region before you admit the terrorists are if not justified, then completely predictable

But no, US dindu nuthin he a good nation, so we just keep up the bullshit until it happens again
>>
>>80260797
OP is a fucking idiot. Congrats OP.
>>
>>80268316
When he is threatened with deadly force and there are no police around to deal with the threat. He got away safely, the said "I'd like to continue to live, so I'm not going to run around an area filled with cops dealing with an active shooter with a rifle on my back.' Confirmed: Dude has at least a partial brain.
>>
>>80268286

The gun wasn't loaded, so how the fuck was he going to save himself had the police not been there?

Why is it so hard for you fuckers to admit that there's not need to have a gun on you at all times?
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of a 1000
>"educated" liberals
>>
>>80266783
identifying automatic fire from an assault rifle vs. semiautomatic fire, being 50 yards away and visually identifying a bolt-action rifle or a shotgun, these are valuable life skills which do actually matter. criminals will not follow the law about what you can or can't carry in public. ever.
>>
>>80261132
Super this. It completely destroys the BLM narrative that this guy was taken alive, too. He followed protocol and nothing went wrong, 5 cops are dead and a suspect with a gun on his shoulder was taken alive because he didn't act like a goddamn nigger.
>>
They were snipers, dude.
>>
File: Fishingpole.png (278 KB, 992x994) Image search: [Google]
Fishingpole.png
278 KB, 992x994
>9999 out of 1000
>>
>>80268560
lol if the police weren't there then there'd be no one that was gonna shoot at him :^)

micah also wouldn't have been there since he specifically targeted cops.
>>
>>80268560
If the gun wasn't loaded, what the fuck was the point of carrying it in the first place? It's like going to the beach and deciding to bring a refrigerator, even though you wont have electricity or any intent to buy beverages to put in it.

I personally think OC'ing is stupid - I always carry concealed - but to each their own. I don't think carrying around an unloaded gun counts as anything, other than stupidity.
>>
If there's guys matching your description shooting at cops with big fuck-off guns, and you're hanging around ground zero with a big fuck-off gun, giving the cops your gun is literally the only way you're going to avoid being shot to death as a suspect.
>>
>>80266501

I'd say it did, yes.
>>
I carry my gun everywhere. If I was open carrying and a firefight broke out that I'm not party to, I'd identify myself as a noncombatant to the more powerful side and gtfo.

He didn't need to defend himself, and he had reason to believe he'd be targeted if he was seen walking around with an AR moments after an attack.

Seems reasonable to me.
>>
File: 1468004862925.png (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468004862925.png
124 KB, 500x500
>>80260797
>>
>>80268708

I'm pretty sure if I hear more pops at a higher frequency coming from a person holding a what I think is a gun a 50 feet I'll only run slightly faster than if their were less pops at a lower frequency.
>>
>>80269058
political demonstration.

i OC and i agree that it's a bad idea, virtually always. he should have been ready to fight or not carrying it at all. even if he had a barrel flag in the chamber most people around him aren't going to understand what's going on. you might as well be loaded up or not fucking there at all.
>>
>>80260797
dat face tho
>>
>>80267444
There were two, plus two others waiting as, presumably, getaway drivers. Now he's a lone wolf and the media is contradicting itself. I don't know what changed.
>>
>>80260797
I agree he should have just went home and end up with dozens of police officers arriving to neutralize him.
>>
>>80262946
That's Ceres, not the moon
>>
>>80269263
sure. if you're going to run, that is.
>>
>>80260797
He gave up his gun because he was a suspect you moron.
>>
>>80268726
Best post in thread.
>>
>>80269476
>I don't know what changed

What changed is the war to control the dialog between the WH/DOJ, Dallas Police, and bought and paid for press.

Whatever the final version is, depends on how tightly they can control information.
>>
>>80265676
I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>80269353
I hear you. I understand doing it as a form of protest, but I think it just makes people a bigger target but fully support their right to do whatever they want. It's just not right for me. But OC'ing (if you can even call it that with the gun unloaded) with an unloaded gun is just incomprehensibly stupid. I don't care if you have a chamber flag or a big bang! flag sticking out of the barrel it's absolutely insane.
>>
>>80269222
THANK YOU BASED POLICE
>>
>>80269718
He handed over his weapon at the scene so as not to confused as a suspect. The latter photos of him referred to him as a "person of interest."

He acted in a responsible and prudent manner. Not like a nigger looking to confront the police with a brandished weapon looking to get shot.
>>
>>80261138
this
>>
>>80262946
That's not even the moon you fucking nigger
>>
>>80269718

That's what I'm saying.

In every active shooter situation all these open carry guys will always be a suspect and just confuse police that arrive on the scene.

Therefore they do more harm than good.

Open carrying is not about protecting yourself, or your rights it's about flexing your gun boner in public.

Leave it at home.

Even if the police weren't their already, when they arrived on scene they still would have suspected the open carry guy of being the shooter.
>>
>>80260797
Can we talk about his shitty-ass beard instead? I'm pretty sure assault beards getting banned would result in a ten percent fall in crime.

>camo in an urban environment
Actually everything about the guy is a total mess.
>>
>>80260797
>"active shooters in the area, multiple officers injured"

The officers arriving there don't know he's just a a civilian. If there's some dude walking around with an AR-15 when there are multiple gunmen that have shot and killed police, this guy's gonna get shot too. He would be stupid to not give up his gun in this situation, especially as a suspect.
>>
>>80268726
THIS
>>
>>80269914
Alright, but what's the fucking point? If they want BLM clear, they play up the Black Panthers taking credit. If they want people to not think society is crumbling, DON'T LIE THAT ONE GUY TOOK OUT FIVE COPS, INJURED ELEVEN MORE, PLUS HOWEVER MANY CIVILIANS.

I mean, it's it just me or is this git being a lone wolf looking worse for establishment than a planned attack?
>>
>>80270584
>Even if the police weren't their already...
>their

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>80260797
Goldman Sachs is hiring kikes that are good at 'creative accounting', you should send your CV
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (36 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
36 KB, 393x393
>>80261138

Open carry
>That guy has a gun
>Not gonna try and rob him, I'll get shot
>End

Concealed carry
>That guy can't defend himself
>I'm gonna try to rob him
>Get shot
>He a gud boi..etc
>Institutionalized racism
>Take all the guns away!
>>
File: 1467996559579.png (347 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1467996559579.png
347 KB, 800x850
>>80269222
thank you based police
>>
>>80268726
THIS
>>
>>80270954
Because a lone wolf with a single AR doing that much damage makes great press for the gun grabbers wanting to ban "assault rifles".

Coordinated and planned attack means that it was domestic terrorism. That can of worms means that DOJ will take pressure to brand BLM a terrorist organization, and will give weight to the argument that Americans need weapons to protect themselves.
>>
File: gamebox3.jpg (127 KB, 382x622) Image search: [Google]
gamebox3.jpg
127 KB, 382x622
>9999 out of 1000
That really Rustled my Jimmies
>>
>>80271237
What you say is true, but only in the .001% of the time that you are actually at risk for being robbed. the other 99.999% of the time hoplophobes, FUDDs and even solid gun loving 2a types are getting antsy and wondering what the fuck a mutated bastard like yourself is doing in a grocery store with a 590a1 and a couple of bandoliers of shells slung across their chest is thinking. Most rational people come to the conclusion that you're fucking crazy because outside of an active warzone a concealed pistol works pretty damn well for the other 99.999% of people who carry guns and are not in uniform.
>>
>>80271527
Or grade A hyperbole?
>>
>>80268726
holy shit, this
>>
>>80269222
THANK YOU BASED POLICE
>>
>>80268056
I'm not 100% sure about no ammunition
He said he had a magazine in it, and one one with him, but the gun was not loaded
Could be two empties, could be only one empty in the gun
>>
>>80260797
Open Carry Harry dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80263620
Why bother?
A man (black) was killed for CC'ing
This protest was specifically to demonstrate that black people can own guns without killing
They failed, miserably.
"Hey black people, let's get together and show the racist cops we're not all murderers, and we enjoy being gun-toting rednecks like them"
"Micah, stop shooting!"
>>
>>80260797
There was a viral image of him that claimed he was a shooter. He needed to clear his name so he could make sure it didn't spread more.
>>
/r/ing the webm of cop getting sixed and flanked, pls and ty anon.
>>
>>80263940
Keep in mind, he became a person of interest long after he turned in his gun.
>>80263745 is correct, entirely. Were he hunkered down, with a good view of a shooter, he might be able to save himself.
In mass hysteria, with shots being fired from IDKwhere, police will target anyone with an assault rifle
>>
>>80260797
> black guy
> carrying gun openly
> not shot by swarm of police

Gee, I wonder what it was about his behavior that was different?

Also, open or concealed carry is one thing for defending yourself or others. But when the police are there in force, there's no need for you to try and go all Rambo.
>>
>>80265690
Flamethrowers are legal to own in US, just not load or operate
Theres a few early "machine guns" that are legal, but they're very very old
>>
>>80276623
It depends a lot on where you live. Flamethrowers might be covered under the federal level in the "Any Other Weapon" or "Destructive Device" category. But the state or local level might restrict it.

For full auto weapons, it has to be on the registry that the ATF maintains, which has been closed to new weapons since 1986. But as long as it's pre-86 it's legal, unless you're in a no fun state/county/city.
>>
>>80277102
And don't forget, "Gatling" guns are legal.
>>
>>80269222
THANK YOU BASED POLICE
>>
>>80277102
In my state, you can buy decommissioned flamethrowers without any background checks or other security measures.
"decommissioned" means there's holes drilled in the tanks, but you can replace them
And as far as machine guns, I'm talking about the first machine guns, not full auto assault rifles.
Ones you cannot hold, they are stationary
True "machine guns"
I think there's 13 left in the world, if my memory serves me correct
>>
You're retarded. Cops getting ambushed by a nigger and if this guy returned fire he'd probably be shot by the blue forces. This nig is literally smarter than you, how's that feel?
>>
soo is this nigga have a case if he sues? Like for "mental damage" or shit like that?
>>
This was a BLM protest meaning that 99% of the people there were Democrat gun control SJWs.

Notice the like of white men except for the cops.

The Rednecks didn't show up.

This is how the sniper shot so many white cops. The white cops were the only white people there.
>>
>>80263238
getting shot.
>>80263620
what a cocksucker. you.
>>
Black dude wasn't likely a patrio-tard. Could have been Black Panther Party.
>>
You're a retard. If this guy got involved he would have gotten shot guaranteed.
>>
>>80260797
Having a gun on you is for defending yourself when there aren't any police officers around.

It's fucking stupid to try and give fire support to police officers because you're not dressed as an officer. The police have no way of knowing whose side you're on at a glance and, even if you TELL them that you're on their side, there will be new officers constantly arriving on the scene who don't know all the details and will probably assume that the non-police officer that's brandishing their gun during a police shootout is a criminal.
>>
File: suspects.png (594 KB, 599x616) Image search: [Google]
suspects.png
594 KB, 599x616
>>80268056
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of a 1000
Gfy
>>
>>80262066
>We don't live in Somalia
not yet
>>
>>80277690
That's a different situation, because once it's been deactivated/decommissioned it's no longer considered a weapon.

There are some tank & armored vehicles that are privately owned, and while they look formidable as hell, if you look inside you'll see the breech block has been removed/blow torched to render it inactive.

You can even find handheld anti-tank launchers that are surprisingly cheap. The launcher is designed for a single use, and afterwards it's basically a tube with handles to hold it. But every now and then one turns up, and the news reports talk about a dangerous missiles being seized.

I think there are more machine guns still around. Maybe not many original gatling guns because someone that had one is going to just display it as a collectors piece and not put live rounds through it. But I've seen videos from some of the big shooting events where there are heavier guns, like crew served guns such as .30 caliber M1919s & .50 caliber M2s.
>>
>>80265588
Sounds like a badass org, I've seen stickers and t-shirts around Vegas
>>
File: 1431355344043.jpg (8 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1431355344043.jpg
8 KB, 255x255
>>80263023
what about that Castile guy who got blasted for trying to produce an ID? The cop got scared that he had CC and shot him even though he was complying. He didn't need to legally disclose that he was CC either.
>>
>>80260797
>9999 out of a 1000

American math.
>>
>>80266501

Castile did not have a permit. He was a gang member wanted for armed robbery, and his nasty "girlfriend" was lying her black ass off.
>>
File: 1466737652048.jpg (81 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1466737652048.jpg
81 KB, 960x717
>>80279405
>Believing the passenger's story
>>
>>80279484
Citation?
>>
>>80263441
This.

He gave his full cooperation and tried to help police get a handle on the situation. He's just pissed off that they plastered his name and face worldwide and essentially marked him as a terrorist.

That fucking beard, though.
>>
>>80260797
>be open carrying at protest
>do nothing illegal
>mature and responsible about it
>get named suspect in mass shooting
>turn self in to police
>found to be innocent
>gun returned to him and he is let go

We call this an upstanding law abiding African American gentleman. Fuck off.
>>
Wasn't this guys gun also unloaded? What the fuck was he supposed to do.
>>
>>80268343
Isaac Hayes is alive?
>>
File: internally screaming.gif (645 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
internally screaming.gif
645 KB, 500x580
>>80268726
>civilians should entirely understand police protocols even though the government dedicates no funding toward education in the endeavor
>civilians are ultimately responsible for deescalating situations while having no training on the matter
>police are always perfect and should be seen as our protectors without anyone having legitimate criticisms of their practices

Jesus Christ, how fucked in the head are you cocksuckers?

BLM and supporting cops aren't mutually exclusive stances. Anyone that supposes that they are tend to be fucking nuts, like you.

>cops can explode you if you don't comply to their commands

This I didn't know- had know idea that cops exploded criminals at their discretion.

The hilarious part is that I heard some former law enforcement agent comment on how much care the police took to actually bring Micah in alive and began to stutter while continuing his comment after saying such a thing because it obviously supports what BLM have been arguing this entire time.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.