[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this? Does it apply to the recent nig nog deaths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: FB_IMG_1468003952089.jpg (38 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468003952089.jpg
38 KB, 472x472
How true is this? Does it apply to the recent nig nog deaths? Saw it on kikebook and it triggered me .
>>
Only true if the cop is doing extremely obvious evil shit, and good luck surviving getting arrested and processed
>>
File: illegal.jpg (11 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
illegal.jpg
11 KB, 260x194
>>80260180
Reminder
>>
>>80260180
It's not this is a troll post
>>
>>80260180

It's not true at all, you're an idiot, and this post is probably responsible for a lot of the chimping out on kikebook.
>>
>>80260180
>if a person thinks they're innocent, they can legally kill the policeman trying to arrest them
Yeah, this is completely legit.
>>
>>80260180
Am I being detained?
>>
>>80260180
What >>80260341 said

It will only apply for something obviously unlawful. "But I thought that it was unlawful" isn't argument enough, especially if you kill the officer.

Seriously good luck arguing this in court for anyone who tries it
>>
0% true
>>
I'm a free citizen.
>>
>>80260723
But if you look it up it says its true , should I respond and try to subtlety redpill or just unfriend all the nigger sympathizers
>>
>>80260180

Sure, you have the right to resist arrest. You also have the right to get your dumb ass shot.

Again, it's like seeing a seagull eating a fish, and wondering what gives this particular seagull the right to eat this particular fish.

Fact: seagull says, "Fuck you, I'm hungry and I eat fish."

Fact: reality says, "Fuck you, obey the guys that have you at gunpoint or die."
>>
>>80260180
>that pic
Does that lady know one of her legs are on backwards? She's going to feel mighty silly when she sees that picture.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>80260180
Only one way to find out
<--
>>
>>80260598
If it's clear that it is unlawful and everything else has failed, lethal force can legally be used.
Like >>80260341 said though, the cop basically needs to be trying to shove his cock in your ass while simultaneously attempting to arrest you for not allowing him to shove his cock in your ass on the front lawn of a judge who's watching the whole thing.
>>
How do you know the police officer isnt a serial killer in desguise who's going to kidnap you and eat you?
>>
>>80260180
I remember seeing an old video of cops trying to enter a mans house and he killed a few of them. He was not charged because they didnt have a warrant so they were considered intruders.
>>
>>80260180
Most states, including Texas, it is unlawful to resist an unlawful arrest. The reason for this is because not only are the vast majority of arrests lawful, the average citizen has no idea what constitutes an unlawful arrest.
>>
File: 1430830175904.jpg (95 KB, 568x592) Image search: [Google]
1430830175904.jpg
95 KB, 568x592
>telling nogs to resist arrest using lethal force so more of them get killed

Genius.
>>
something called disorderly conduct puts an end to that
>>
>>80260180
It is true, but not in the least bit recommended.

It is better to be a live and cleared of charges by a jury of your peers, than it is to be wrongly accused and dead because you resisted arrest on false charges.

Even if you aren't killed for resisting, you will eventually be involved in a trial one way or another. Better to get there and get it over with as soon as possible than to resist and probably get killed.
>>
>>80260180
Bruh Ive actually read the consitiution and carry the "American Patriot Handbook" with me at all times.

Our constitution literally doesn't great you a right to resist arrest. If you believe your being unlawfully arrested thats why we have laws on detention times, due process and quick and speedy trials in front of a jury of your peers.

You don't "have the right to take an arresting officers life if necessary"

HOLY FUCKING RETARDED
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 552x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 552x809
>>80260180
this is all posturing

as a nigger in the US, you are a thousand times more likely to get shot by another nigger than by the police. this whole controversy is just niggers trying to gain exemption from law and responsibility because "WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHIET"
>>
>>80260180
Example of unlawful arrest:
>Dude works at a Starbucks. Someone orders a latte and pays the barista $6, telling him to keep the change. Cop arrests the barista for not giving the customer his change he was told to keep

Not an example of an unlawful arrest:
>Resisting arrest for drawing an illegally-possessed weapon while on probation.
>>
>>80260180
b-b-but in order to take a cops life you'd need a gun, and guns are bad! who'd ever want to touch those scary things!?
>>
>>80260180
Just point out that the nogs killed had a criminal history and was in fact both anti-semetic and homophobic.

Derail the argument completely. Be the Jew.
>>
>>80260180
Good luck letting that hold up in court today. Cop's get away with literal murder all the time on just their word alone, if you shoot a cop down though your ass is going to be in court for years, even if you're found not guilty or the case is tossed, you'll waste a major chunk of your life fighting it.
>>
>>80260180
Whether it's true or not won't matter. If you kill a cop who's trying to arrest you, even if it's unlawfully, his cop bros are going to kill you in return. Cops in the US are not afraid to kill and act like a tribe. They're niggers in uniforms
>>
>>80260180
Who the fuck spreads pics like that?
I'd LOVE it if a police officer in the US would arrest me for no reason, put me in a cell for no reason and let me stay there without food or water for two days.

I'd walk out a millionaire.
>>
>>80260180
I highly doubt that is legal to do. Even if it was I wouldn't attempt it.
>>
>>80260180
Am I being detained?

Can you prove I was traveling?

What is your standing in this case?

Help help I'm being detained!
>>
>>80262079
you also don't have the right to bear arms unless you're a part of well regulated militia
>>
>>80262795
Ooga booga nigga
>>
>>80262949
this
>>
>>80263067
This guy fucking gets it, fucking niggers trying to be an heroes
>>
“When a person, being without fault, is in a place where he has a right to be, is violently assaulted, he may, without retreating, repel by force, and if, in the reasonable exercise of his right of self defense, his assailant is killed, he is justified.” Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80; Miller v. State, 74 Ind. 1.

“These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence.” Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I; Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75; Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” (State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260).

“Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense.” (State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100).

Do individuals have the right to come to the aid of another citizens being falsely arrested? You bet they do. As another court case ruled:

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

And on the issue of actually killing an arresting officer in self defense:
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer’s life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
>>
>>80264400
cont.

This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

But really, in this day in age, you're likely to be abused and or killed by the other police officers, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in court fees etc. You may as well take the arrest and prove in court it was illegal and get paid if you can.
>>
File: 1462005966107.webm (547 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462005966107.webm
547 KB, 640x640
>>80260180
Sure Goi, do it. I mean the last five police shootings should show you that it's perfectly safe.

Quit posting the dumbest shit you can find here. You have no ability or reason to resist arrest.
Get arrested, explain things to the judge and live.
Or
Listen to Facebook, resist arrest and die by a chip who fears for his life.

Pretty fucking clear to me, but I'm not dumb enough to have a face book

GTFO /pol/ normie scum
>>
File: fap.jpg (62 KB, 442x640) Image search: [Google]
fap.jpg
62 KB, 442x640
>>80261654
Fuck, this turns me on.
BRB
*Jacking off.*
>>
>>80260180
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80260180
Lol as if any jury or judge would excuse you for killing a cop. Honestly, idk if officers would let you make it to a court room.
>>
File: 1467954275709.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467954275709.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Somebody spread this shit online so more niggers can die.
>>
>Ayyy, ur honour, see I wuz thinkin that this cracka arrestin my ass was doin so un-law-fullee, nawmsayn

>and why did you think that

>well na see he wuz pullin me up doin 60 in a 55, that ain't SHIT, yer honour
>>
File: arrest me i dare you.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
arrest me i dare you.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>80260180
not at all

>An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. lf the arresting officer is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an involuntary manslaughter
>the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""right""""""""""""""""""""""""" to resist arrest

fucking niggers
>>
>>80264046
learn proper reading comprehension.

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
>>
You're supposed to fight false arrests in courts, but blacks don't believe in legal systems so fighting back is the only way they know.
>>
>>80264046

That's wrong by every interpretation we have under contract law. It's a prefatory statement, not a condition. It only serves to provide a justification.
>>
>>80261555
Nice try, Jew.
>>
>>80265361
This.
>>
>>80262090
This
>>
You can do lots of shit. Doesn't make it a good idea.

The law also says it's illegal to own loli (in the USA), but the chances of you getting punished for it is slim, unless it's coupled with actual CP.

In short, don't listen to fucking facebook. This is the same shit has shouting

>AM I BEING DETAINED?

And thinking that the cops will be flummoxed by your savant knowledge of the laws of the land.
>>
Unlawful arrest, just take it and then get a lawyer and swim in cash after they realize they made a mistake.
>>
>>80264164
I'm not even a nigger you stupid bootlicking scum.

There is a such thing as being objective. I'd say 80-90% of cops shooting niggers is justified, but there is still a major policing problem in this country that will never be solved because of authoritarian gubment cock riders like you. Your probably also think checkpoints are 100% fair, after all you have to appease your gubment lord's right?
>>
>>80269244

I've only once ever had to use the "Am I being detained?" line and it worked though I was being polite. Stopped for no reason because "young person in a nice car at night", cop kept trying to fish and badger for something to pin on me, wanted me to wait for a drug dog. Eventually asked if I was detained several times before telling him that if I'm not I'm leaving.

It's ideally a good question it's just sad that fuckwits use it at all the wrong times.
>>
>>80260180
Has happened eg no knock warrants. Cops bust in, house owner kills cop & walks. One example here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2014/02/10/some-justice-in-texas-the-raid-on-henry-magee/
>>
>>80260180
Doesn't "unlawful arrest" pretty much mean that the cops try to rape you or fuck you up for even if you're complying with orders?
>>
>>80265361
fuk am i looking at?
>>
>>80270162

No knock raids are a very different beast which is why a lot of departments won't even do them.
>>
>>80270494

Dallas shooter on the left, cop on the right. Cop shot him but he was wearing body armor, shooter flash bangs and flanks him to kill the cop.
>>
>>80269544
if 10% of cops killing blacks was 'unjustified, that would mean that 10% of 4.6% of blacks were killed unjustly by police, where, blacks commit 12.5 times more violent crimes against whites than committed against them by whites. are you getting the picture here? there is zero fucking reason to be concerned about cops killing black people... because blacks do the same thing BETWEEN 4000 TO 5000 TIMES FOR EVERY TIME A COP DOES IT.

we should literally just all, as white people, as police, and as soldiers, exterminate all black people in a single week of non stop shooting and chasing them.
>>
>>80266599
this desfampie
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.