[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BattleBlacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
We've seen that the only way to stop an operating angry nignog is with a robot. Let's have some fun with the /racewar/

http://battlebots.com/season-2-robots/

Pick your robot waifu!
>>
File: cameron.jpg (195 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cameron.jpg
195 KB, 1600x1200
>>80259675
>Pick your robot waifu!

Cameron, I choose you!
>>
>>80259675
>Picking any of those cuckbots
>Not picking Blendo
>>
Robocop when?
>>
File: AldousHuxley.jpg (95 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
AldousHuxley.jpg
95 KB, 1200x1200
>>80259675
Is this the type of thing that "hands-on" fags like mechanics do with their free time?
>>
>>80259675
Minotaur looked badass last night. Chromefly fell apart like it was made of legos
>>
Biteforce will win again but my favorite is Ghost Raptor
>>
File: Huehuehue.png (520 KB, 618x594) Image search: [Google]
Huehuehue.png
520 KB, 618x594
>>80263641
Douch Raptor? Seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VymPqBCCI

Have you no Hue pride?
>>
>>80264953
Douch raptor gettin his blade fucked and still grappling shit and winning in season 1 was the best
Don't trust a hue that has pride
>>
File: Helladope.png (536 KB, 905x527) Image search: [Google]
Helladope.png
536 KB, 905x527
>>80262701
>Blendo
>Adam Cuckvage

>HellaChopper
>SS-The robot
>cuck
>>
>>80264953
You live, you don't breed, you make robots that fight each other, and then you die.
>>
>>80265333
There was literally a fight between 11 year-old white girls who were driving their Dad's robots. You sound upset that you've never made anything of any merit
>>
>>80265580
Oh, so you build a robot, then you are completely satiated of merit for the rest of your life and require no more ambitions.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.