[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ. Do you think she'll be able to carry your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 8.png (192 KB, 454x367) Image search: [Google]
8.png
192 KB, 454x367
Jesus Christ.

Do you think she'll be able to carry your wounded ass out of a foxhole?

What the fuck are you guys thinking?
>>
Stop it please
>>
>>80256686
The US has this in the pipeline too friend
>>
reminds me of us marines fitness test where like 80% of females candidates couldnt do 3 pull ups
gladly politicans found a solution for that, they canged the test for females
>>
I would not be a man, if i wanted to tolerate such a thing. I experienced war, I know how hard it is. I know how many men's nerves have become shatter by war. I've see men return from war completely ruined and broken. The idea that a girl or woman has to take it upon herself... I could have no respect for my country or the respect for the men in my country if woman were aloud to fight in combat
>>
>>80256686
worst of all, do you think she could shoot a child terrorist running towards a group of soldiers with a bomb?
>>
>>80257095
>WEBM of female soldier carryng a bakcpack and a gun and falling on her knees every 3 meters.webm
>>
She can drive a tank, she can be a gunner in a tank.
She can drive a humvee, she can be a gunner in a humvee.
These are combat jobs.

She won't jump out of a plane with a 200lb ruck sack and march 20 mile just to dig a 5ft deep hole to stand in it for a week without sleep watching for the enemy.
This is what Infantrymen do.
She won't.
>>
>>80256686
This is why europe is going to shit.

Do call us when you need manpower to fight off the muslin hordes back to Syria, we will be right over with based FEB to give you a hand.
>>
File: pepe le frog.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe le frog.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>80256686
>>
>>80257937
>She won't jump out of a plane with a 200lb ruck sack and march 20 mile just to dig a 5ft deep hole to stand in it for a week without sleep watching for the enemy.
What happens when said tank or humvee gets shot by a rocket laucher and she has to drag her worthless self through the desert while dragging her wounded squad mates with her? What happens after she gets captured by the muslin extremists and gets raped and tortured in front of a camera to be viewed by the whole world like they do with their execution videos?
>>
File: audi-women-drivers-ep.jpg (58 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
audi-women-drivers-ep.jpg
58 KB, 652x367
>>80257937
>She can drive a tank
>She can drive a humvee
Nice meme'd friend
>>
>>80257696
worst of worst of all, do you think she'll refrain from using her pussy as leverage amongst a group of men, tearing the group moral apart in the process?
>>
>>80257729
>knife hands internally
>>
>>80258316
I want somebody to post all those horror stories of women in the U.S. army.
>>
>>80256686
What are the elites planning here? Surely there's a good reason they're allowing women, transsexuals, and homosexuals into fighting roles within the military.
>>
>>80257499
But they are allowed, what do you mean "if"?
>>
>>80256686
have you seen the average bong woman?
they could probably compete in the men division of your faggy handegg and win.
>>
If they want women in the army they'll need to have ×4 the training, women are just physically weaker, they can never get on the same level as men.
>>
>>80258262
She dies.
>>
Why would you get shot?
>>
she will be the first one down whatchu talkin about
>>
>>80258514
I remember one where some woman was allowed to be in the Navy and sure enough, all she did was fuck all dudes. She got caught and her and like 4 guys were court marshalled (or whatever it would be, they got fucked both literally and figuratively)
>>
>>80258299
I knew guys who had never driven a car before, drive humvees.
Never said she would be good at it.
>>
>>80258603
It's just a reminder that your life is owned from birth and you will die for profit whenever they see fit
>>
>>80256686
>say it with me
Rape marines
>>
>>80256686
If they can compare to the men, I have no issue.

If they are given lower standards, they'll just die quicker anyway
>>
>>80258603
Young, fit, patriotic men trained to fight are a threat to their position if they want to take things further than they have already.

Guess who'll back them to the bitter end?
>>
>>80256778

The problem is you Euro peons love America so god damn much that you copy all our policies

Truly retarded people
>>
>>80259714
this
>>
What are the chances of ISIS capturing one and doing rape videos propaganda?
>>
>>80256686
Their strategic plan is to WW3 with Russia or EU. And white people most likely will have problems with shooting females. Also their guts on asphalt will make excellent propaganda for burgers about how white savages oppressed wymyn soldier.
>>
only the grunts will be sent to fight in the front as fodder. the real soldier will be controlling the drones and bomb robots
>>
>>80257937
>she can be a gunner in a tank
Before you can be a gunner, you need to be a loader.

Women can't be loaders.
>>
File: lienz1945.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1582) Image search: [Google]
lienz1945.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1582
>>80260283
Females are poor at vidaya. How would they control drone better, than man? They are useless in the field for anything, but socialization. But instead of heterosexual military marriages, like it was by Cossacks (who are ultimately Russian - if it`s not Russian, it`s not Cossack), they promote whores and faggots.
>>
>>80260879
I said the real soldier will be controlling the drones. I was not implying the females would be the real soldiers.
>>
>>80256686
The left, no matter where, will do everything in their power to hurt their military.
They must be crushed before they doom us all because of their sjw bullshit.
>>
File: 1253475214.jpg (33 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
1253475214.jpg
33 KB, 427x231
>>80256778
>stop it
>please
>>
>>80257937
This isn't a video game.

They can be secretaries in Pentagon. That's it.
>>
>>80256686
How did they manage to justify this? Didn't the female test classes for Marine Infantry basically only pass like 20% of people?
>>
>>80260168
>ISIS capturing one and doing rape videos propaganda?
>Option1: Blame men's inability to protect empowered women
>Option2: Acknowledge their inefficiency on the battlefield
Win-win.
>>
They should have own female battalions so they don't risk the life to more fit and stronger males.
>>
>>80260526
I'm almost 100% sure that the loader's job in an Abrams is not very hard physically
>>
Let them do it.
If they're stupid enough to want to do it, let them.
It will most likely fail miserably.

You need to hold them to the same standard as men, or else everything will fall apart.
And with feminism as it is today, i don't see standards being the same.

It takes a special kind of society to have women warriors alongside men, and the world just doesn't have that anymore. And we don't honestly need it.

Best, worst case scenario, you get a few women that can actually do it well.

As far as the rape and etc. It's terrible, but it's something they're going to have to accept can happen if it's allowed.
>>
>>80257729
>WEBM.webm
>>
>>80259495
Problem is, men instinctively risk their lives far more when women are involved. Having women on the front line weakens the entire group.
>>
>>80256686
>Do you think she'll be able to carry your wounded ass out of a foxhole?

It's fine to let Female soldiers be in combat role if they can actually do it. It'll be exceedingly rare because a woman needs to have both the genetic physique, have worked out for it, and have the mindset for military, but it's fine to let those very few do it.

There was a female officer who got indicted for police brutality here this year. She was an enormous woman, and when in full gear, impossible to tell apart from a man. She'd have no problems dragging a man or two out of a foxhole, and I don't think any male would willingly approach her for sex.
>>
The obvious answer to all this is actually very simple.

You let women join any MOS they want.
And put them all in the same unit.
But when it come time for war, you don't sent those units to combat.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.