[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a red pill on US police? Are they really just bully's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is there a red pill on US police? Are they really just bully's who hate blacks?

I am a UK officer who encounters mostly Poles n lower class Scots.
>>
>>80256549

some are jerks but BLM is literally dindu nuffin and the cop hate on here is "the cop took my dime bag when I was 14"
>>
>>80256549
>Are they really just bully's who hate blacks?

Not really. My town is over 90% white and so the cops are mostly bullies who hate the poor.
>>
>>80256549
Not really black commit vastly more crimes than whites, I'm honestly surprised more nigas aren't killed each year.
>>
>>80256549
The spectrum of cop personalities is almost as wide as the general population, we have a ton of them. I've never had a problem with cops except for an bitchy woman cop who wanted me toast on some speeding ticket but her two male cop buddies drove by and told her to let me go lol
>>
it's not black and white

blacks cause more problems for police, so police are more likely to cause more problems for blacks. goes back and forth.

pretty much has to do with niggers not being able to lift themselves out of poverty. poor areas have a fuck ton of crime. the niggers aren't impoverished because of cops.
>>
>Lower class Scots.
So, anyone with an accent?
>>
>>80256549
They are, ignore all the pussy cuckolds in this thread who bow down to the good ol police officers cock and lick it clean for them, it'll only take you a few minutes of a few videos on YouTube of police brutality in USA to show you how corrupt they are, unforuantely for the cuckolds in this thread video recording is a thing now and police can't get away so easily.
>>
>>80256549
>I am a UK officer who encounters mostly Poles n lower class Scots.

And how do you feel about poles and lower class scots?

Now imagine 99% of your day was spent dealing with violent, impulsive, irrational blacks who can't even string an english sentence together properly?
>>
In 2011, ~63 million people had an experience with a cop. About ~40% of these were PEOPLE CALLING THE COPS FOR WHATEVER REASON. Cops only initiated contact with people on ~60% of the ~63 million people who had an experience with a cop. Of the ~40 million people who were stopped by police, ONLY 1.4% reported having force threatened or used against them. That's ~530k people.

As far as racial profiling goes, black drivers (13 percent) were stopped more frequently than white (10 percent) or Hispanic (10 percent) drivers. Moreover, while blacks (7 percent) were slightly more likely than Hispanics (6 percent) or whites (5 percent) to be ticketed, they were also slightly more likely than whites to be let go with no enforcement action (2 percent versus 1 percent).

The disparities are almost non-existent. HOWEVER, the disparities between black violent crime rate and white violent crime rate are staggering. Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides. In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31% of the murders.

The fact of the matter is that there isn't a policing problem in the United States. There is a black violent crime problem, and no I'm not being racist. The numbers speak for themselves. No other race or community is as violent. Why is it like this? I don't know, I'm not part of it. But with these numbers, it makes sense that blacks are going to be disproportionately involved in officer shootings. 965 people were killed by police in 2015. 564 were armed with a gun. 281 were armed with another weapon, a knife, a club, what have you. 90 were unarmed. 50% of these victims were white while only 26% were black, even though blacks are the majority for violent crimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>80256729
FPBP

I'm Hispanic and have pulled over several times in country areas and never had a problem. I get raged at by my fellow spic bros because they always get asked to step out of the car but never think it's cause they argue with the cop. In their heads, they are always innocent and the cop is just looking for an excuse.
>>
>>80256549

If you wanna make the country a better place by ridding it of niggers, become a police officer. Otherwise shooting a nigger will get you jail time, even if they're in your home and holding a gun to your head.

Please understand.
>>
File: a66.jpg (97 KB, 800x392) Image search: [Google]
a66.jpg
97 KB, 800x392
>>80256549
Where are you at mate? My wife is a police officer. She's in Northumbria Police. We are in Country Durham. There's a very dangerous road near our home. She often gets called to car crashes. Pic related.
It's not a job I'd like to do. And I wish you well. I'm a plumber. Catching villains isn't my job. Providing good water pressure is.
>>
>>80257601
>Resist an officer when being arrested.
>They use force.
>"POLICE BRUTALLY!"

You reap what you sow.
Libertarians.
>>
>>80258162
*COUNTY Durham. Forgive my shit typing.
>>
>>80256549
Notice how nearly every poor black man getting shot by officers are a repeat offender?
That's probably why.
>>
Do you want to know why they wear badges? Because they are pigs, and pigs get slaughtered.
>>
some people gotta learn the hard way
>>
The guardians of democracy. The thin blue line that holds back anarchy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.