[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM BTFO BY BLACK RAPPER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1461669270394.png (290 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
1461669270394.png
290 KB, 460x696
https://youtu.be/wlWMunmMwqo

>I got my ass whooped by the police before
>But you know why?
>'Cause I was belligerent and I was conducting myself like a nigger.

This guy gets it.
>>
Nice to see a guy wake up from people telling him he can only be a victim and empower himself. Wish more black people helped themselves like this
>>
>>80255249
That stupid bitch couldn't bring him around to her narrative no matter how hard she tried.
>>
>>80255249
Based
>>
>>80255249
Yeah you know, I've been pulled over, given tickets, stopped in the street etc. and sometimes it was because I was wrong and sometimes they were wrong. I never got shot or arrested though, never even had an escalated conflict. Niggers seek out this escalation.
>>
>>80256109
He actually disempowering niggers.

Steve jobs never a second in his life believed, that he was guilty of something. This is why and his mason friend became rich by introducing government-control spying schemes in electronics and software.

Thinking, that you are the problem - is helplessness. Opposite of empowerment.

The way for people to success in modern "western" society is:
- to stop being empowered and become slave, that will never gro through the glass ceiling
- to sell your people to the kike and rob "less-fortunates" all you can, be it in your own country on the other continent
>>
>>80258075
>we should all act like belligerent fucktards and expect things to go well
There is a reason Russia has been a shithole for the last 500 years.
>>
>>80258075
|
|>
|
|
|
>>
HE AINT EVEN DAT BLACK DOE
UNCLE TOM BAKA DESU
>>
>>80258414
> we should all act like belligerent fucktards and expect things to go well
vs.
> we should all act like cucky mcskrillexface and expect things to go well
Tertium non datur @tm.

> Russia has been a shithole for the last 500 years.
Not. But whatever, this is not history class and I`ve already thrown enough peals at you.
>>
>>80258605
I`m not from your cabal, mate :^)
>>
File: What are you doing Steven.gif (4 MB, 350x185) Image search: [Google]
What are you doing Steven.gif
4 MB, 350x185
>>80258075
Moderation.

There is a time and a place to be belligerent just as there is a time and a place to be self-reflective. Somewhere between the two is maturity.
>>
>>80258075
Steve Jobs also spent twenty years of his life being an untouchable pariah for his narcissistic outbursts. That's how he got kicked out of Apple in the first place.
>>
>>80255249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMbqHVSbnu4
>>
>>80258075
Russia giving other countries,let alone the USA advice on how to run a successful nation.

Lmao muh wall. Muh Sputnik

Go home Igor
>>
File: 1468001337336.png (371 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
1468001337336.png
371 KB, 500x696
>>80255249
>>
>>80257700
Pretty much this. I was a piece of shit when I was a teenager and had a few run ins with the cops.

I have never been arrested because I stopped pulling silly shit once the cops showed up, and I never really hurt anyone. That's when the party is over. I thought more people knew that.
>>
>>80260068
>thris brazilian cartel nigger with his low quality bait

Fuck off Pedro your Favela is on fire.
>>
>>80261176
Nope, not blacks. They care only about 'image' 'street cred' 'keeping it real' 'respect'. All terms in our vernacular due to black culture. It is a culture of packaging with no care or concern for content.

This is why the most admired people in black culture are athletes and rappers. Even the older blacks think fucking Jay-Z and Kanye are their top representatives, even when they have a shitload of other blacks they could look up too.

This is why it is just common behavior for a black person to commit crime to attain shit to impress there fellow blacks. Clothes/jordans/jewelry and rims/stereos for the brothers, weaves and nails and trashy clothes for the sisters...This seems common across generational lines in the black community.

Blacks can be stereotyped because they for the most part do exactly the stereotyped behavior.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.