[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has been your life experience with black people so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: lauren.jpg (29 KB, 444x570) Image search: [Google]
lauren.jpg
29 KB, 444x570
What has been your life experience with black people so far?
>>
>>80252118
Awful. You want them?
>>
her face doesn't fit her head
>>
Went to school with them, had to blend in with them in order to not get rekt.
>>
File: 6525.jpg (383 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
6525.jpg
383 KB, 600x676
When will you learn that every shill attempt like this makes me just hate Jews? It doesn't work anymore. I'm just saying k.
>>
>>80252118
Awful
>>
>>80252118
Abhorrent.
>>
absolute cunts at my secondary school in the UK. only one of them wasn't loud and aggressive but he was camp as fuck.
>>
>>80252118
Honestly my personal experiences aren't bad at all. I live in a conservative town though so its MOSTLY old retiree type folk.

Im white but i have two adopted black cousins and ones a tweaker, gang banger in jail and the other has like 5 kids already and im a year or two older than her.

I don't visit the Idaho senpai very much anymore lol
>>
Perfectly amicable actually. Some fit into stereotypes and are dindus, but I got a few close friends I'd trust with my life who are of the negro
>>
>>80252334
Wa zitte gij te zeveren?
>>
File: 1440272735013.jpg (36 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1440272735013.jpg
36 KB, 606x540
>>80252334
>on all levels except physical i am donald trump
>is physically donald trump
>>
>>80252118
Fucking shit. Long term damage.

My onky gripe is that my fellow Race are too cucked to allow me to kill them. They are loud mouthed and can easily be destroyed, but behold the most cucked people on the planet: European/White people.
>>
File: pol with vidya collection.jpg (139 KB, 1279x712) Image search: [Google]
pol with vidya collection.jpg
139 KB, 1279x712
>>80252118
It's been rather good. Unfortunately, though, I'm not a virginal autistic butthurt faggot posting from a basement, so I can't quite share your perspective OP. Maybe you can teach me your ways...
>>
>>80252118
4/10 Overall
>>
>>80252457
>blacks in Idaho
I thought those states in the Northwest (Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming, ...) were white heaven
>>
Live in a major southern metropolis so I see a lot of them limping around downtown like zombies. Have a couple of black friends from college and they're all bros though.
>>
Fine. Haven't had any trouble with them. I have a black roommate who is one of the nicest people I know.
Then again I live in a white conservative state
>>
File: Marine-Le-Pen1.jpg (70 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Marine-Le-Pen1.jpg
70 KB, 858x536
>>80252438
>rILovNfZ
>ILovNF
>I Love National Front
>>
File: cat brat.png (1 MB, 1831x1337) Image search: [Google]
cat brat.png
1 MB, 1831x1337
I had a black friend when I was like 5 or 6 years old, I remember being frustrated by his bilinguality

In the last two decades the only contact with blacks has been when they've stopped to ask for directions
>>
>>80252118
Absolutely fucking terrible.
>>
File: 1467139644218.gif (2 MB, 245x164) Image search: [Google]
1467139644218.gif
2 MB, 245x164
>>80252118
saw two near train station in my town 2years ago. I was so jittery I couldn't drink macchiato without spilling for a month.
>>
>>80252118
Bad early on in high school. Planet of the Apes-tier.

Mostly positive with the few I have been around in adulthood.

It's almost like government forced association is bad.
>>
>>80252696
It was a question geared towards Americans, because I can't really know if blacks are that bad in America since I haven't visited your country.

I also think that single motherhood and your family situation in general are the biggest indicators of crime rather than race, I am not really anti black by definition, I just to know what blacks are lie in the US.
>>
Mostly good actually.
>>
>>80253080
>>
I've witnessed trashy ghetto blacks and black people that are just as normal and civilized as any white person. Honestly I'm sick of racism, even the memes are stale now. Racism against whites, against blacks, ect. I wish everyone would just fuck off and be decent to eachother.
>>
File: 56265.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
56265.png
52 KB, 600x600
>>80252606
>Being triggered by a meme
>>
>>80252734
They're are for the most part but my familia lives just outside of Boise. Boise and some of its surrounding areas are over 10% black. JUST enough for gangs and bullshit.
>>
I've met a bunch of black people who were perfectly fine, respectable, and mature. I don't have a problem with these people AT ALL.

However, all of the people I know who have suffered violent crime have suffered at the hands of young black males.

A friend who had his jaw shattered via pistol whip during a mugging by a group of several black teenager males.

Three friends of a friend who were shot to death in a drive-by shooting at a party in St. Louis.

An ex-girlfriend who was jumped, raped, and beaten to an inch of her life when she was going for a nighttime job.

A daughter of a family friend who was chased and murdered by her black ex-boyfriend.

It's always a young black male. I don't even live in an area with many black people. I make a practice of avoiding young black males, and will do so until they get their shit together. It's just prudence.

Black males 18-34 are something like 3% of the overall population and commit nearly half of the violent crime in this country.
>>
>>80252118
Absolutely fine. As long as you don't deal with criminals or muslims, the color doesn't matter.
>>
Either smelly, leftist or plain nigger.

>Bielefeld.
>>
Not good.

One black guy returned my wallet to me but the rest of my interactions have been just horrible.
>>
High school and middle school were bad,mostly fine now,i know plenty of good decent black people who don't act like dindus now.
>>
was almost mugged
went to a mostly black school

not pleasant desu, there was maybe like 2 actual black people that were sane, one was religious (lol), and the other was a weeb. All others were fucked in the head m8
>>
>>80252118
They stink a lot but I never talked to one because I don't want to risk getting robbed
>>
Worse than with white and asian people.

- When I was ~13 waiting at the bus stop, a black kid of about the same age walked up, pulled out a cardboard cutter knife and took some of my money.
- When I was riding the bus, there was a group of urban youths walking in the middle of the road. One of them threw a small rock through the bus window, hit me in the face.
These are the experiences that stand out but there's an vast amount of uncivilized things that black people do much more than white and asian people. Graffiti, being loud and stupid, crime, etc.
>>
Mixed. I knew and loved one very dearly as a family member, yet there are dozens I've had the displeasure to be around.
>>
Even the "good" blacks seem like they've barely got their shit together and will snap as soon as the EBT is turned off.

On major college campuses some of them are okay (usually light skinned) but they end up being useful idiots for Jew/Communist types
>>
I live in Georgia so black people have been pretty prominent in my daily life. The thing is a small amount of black people is almost completely fine like in the suburbs I live in where its like 10% black. But when you go into Atlanta where theres blacks everywhere, its like all the stereotypes you see on TV come to life.
>>
I have met terrible blacks and great blacks. Its the same with all humans. You got your good ones and your bad. The only race I have never had any problems with were Germans.
>>
File: race and firearm homicides.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
race and firearm homicides.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>80253653
>Its the same with all humans. You got your good ones and your bad
what are rates and group dynamics hurr durr
>>
>>80252118
1 nice dude at uni, 1 hot girl in high school, 1 colleague at work. That's all I have interacted with desu, chill people overall.
>>
Pretty good, the ones around here are a good source of comedy.
>>
>>80252118
never met one. feels good
>>
Live next door to a Jamaican with a white coalburner. I'm about to get them charged with sexual voyeurism and criminal harassment. And breaking into my house.
I wish blacks were like on the TV. It's always Jamal and Tyrone in real life.
My neighbourhood was fine until the niggers next door moved in.
And each one of there kids got pregnant at 17. bringing the Tyrone dads around till they get charged with possession and get locked up.
>>
>>80252118
Pretty good,
Only a handful of Blacks at my school.
All from nice middle class families.
Friends with a couple of them.
Nice people who as far as I know have led productive and fulfilling lives.
>>
Awful. I grew up in a poor background as a kid and got mugged a few times, always by blacks.

My one good encounter was a black manlet at my local gym who was the happiest guy on the planet.
>>
Come from an ex-mining town in England, so there was literally 0 blacks when I was growing up, I think there was one girl (asylum seeker from macheteland) a couple of years below me in school, but that's about it.

The city I work in (shitty retail job) has a street where they all congregate, outside of a African import shop, none of them must have jobs because it's the same 20 people I see outside of there every day when I travel to and from work.

The blacks that come into my store are some of the rudest, most entitled groups of people I've had to deal with. No please, no thank you, just grunts and if you're lucky you might get a word of English. There's some twat who comes in almost daily (I see him hanging around the previously mentioned African shop) and he buys 8 cans of chopped tomatoes every single day, and every time he pays for it in pennies and 5 pences.

The mussies aren't much better but at least they're polite and courteous, even the women who come in with their full face coverings on speak fluent English and say please/thank you, my only deal with them is the fact they're muslim and they don't like accepting change into their hand, but I force them to anyway (if they don't accept the change I offer them, instead they want me to place it on the desk, I just throw it straight in the charity jar)
>>
This isn't my funniest black outburst, but it's fresh in my mind.

I just got back from lunch at a sandwich shop. I was sitting there eating and a black lady and white dude walk in. They order and she heads right to the counter where the sandwiches are being made.

She oversees the work and proceeds barking orders "No, doan be usin no mayonaise!" "Spread dem tomatoes out!" "Dat's too many lettuce!" "Ah changed my mind, I wants da honey bread!" etc. The mexican worker flashes her a look and she flew off the handle. "I'm YO customer, doan be givin me no dirty look, you can give me my money back and I'll give you yo drink and chips back!" Her credulous companion shrank away like whites tend to whenever a water-buffalo goes off.

She then scanned the restaurant to witness the effect of her confrontation. I was the only one grinning ear-to-ear. I knew she was too spent to come confront me, besides I would have mocked her with things like "chiiiiile you better rec-og-nize!" and "why you put me on front street?". She got her money and left.

It left me thinking about culture shock and how blacks on average are confrontational and Mexicans are shifty and sneaky, they're pretty much evenly numbered as minorities picking on whiteys broken carcass. So expect more fun to come.
>>
>>80252696
Try a legacy of historical trauma and systemic discrimination as your key variable. This correlates better than any other. /pol/ is ashamed to admit this because it shows that the way you treat other people matters more for history than the genes you inherit.
>>
>>80252118
The few blacks we have here are African immigrants that sell watches and jewlery during my daily commute to the office.

They are harmless, but I am redpilled to know that this is only because at 0.03% of the population they simply haven't reached critical mass to have an impact.
>>
>>80254849

Hmm

On the other hand

>>80253788
>>
Met one my entire life. Was a chilled bro
>>
File: BelovedNovel.jpg (45 KB, 303x426) Image search: [Google]
BelovedNovel.jpg
45 KB, 303x426
>>80253080
Meant for>>80254849
>>
In a library right now. Some kid running around with a laptop while his mom tries to get him to return it. What causes them to start at this from such a young age? Is it the lack of a strong, moral, father figure?
>>
>>80254978
This confirms the point. If you grow up with a legacy of slavery, dispossession, family destruction, and poverty, then you're massively more likely to be involved in violence, suicide, murder, or crime in general. Poverty is a good indicator, but poverty + trauma is the best indicator.

tl;dr: don't be an asshole like your granddad
>>
>>80255081
>What causes them to start at this from such a young age? Is it the lack of a strong, moral, father figure?
Protip it's not the environment
>>
File: 1458764118805.jpg (94 KB, 432x260) Image search: [Google]
1458764118805.jpg
94 KB, 432x260
>>80252696
Who is this genetic failure.
>>
>>80255251

This sounds like post-hoc justification.
>>
>>80252118
pretty positive overall, and I live in Dallas.
my favorite fried chicken place is run by black people.
I've got friends and in-laws that are black.

Thugs and hoodlums are the problem. Unfortunately, often times black culture promotes that, so a disproportionate amount of black people turn into disrespectful punks.
>>
>>80253788
Gangs shoot each other and innocents up. More news at 11. The blacks I hanged with weren't gangbangers and the ones who I had bad experiences with either were or wanted to be.
>>
File: race and crime rate country.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
race and crime rate country.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>80255251
>If you grow up with a legacy of slavery, dispossession, family destruction, and poverty,
Couple of points here:
- nigs in other countries behave the same way despite completely different histories in those countries. Many countries had no slavery, yet black crime rate is the same in those places.
- an area's quality of life correlates more strongly to race than to income or "trauma" or whatever other nonsense you'll pull out of your ass
- people behave the same way wherever you place them. There are no South Korean versions of Detroit which aren't full of Chinese mainlanders for example.
>>
>>80255251
So what is your solution? Keep apologizing to blacks forever and forgive them for every crime they commit because of slavery?

Not holding people accountable has bad consequences.

Black people need to toughen the fuck up. They should look at what Asians do when they get a shitty deal in life.
>>
>>80252118
Yesterday I was signing up for classes for my next semester of college and I was waiting in the waiting room when 2 female black land whales came in, mumbling to each other.

The room was generally quite untill they came in. One of them started watching YouTube videos at full volume of black lives matter garbage while the other one was laughing at it every now and then.

Personally I was very amused about the whole thing but the other 4 people in the room were visible upset because it was just after those 2 shootings.
>>
>twelve year old white cousin sometimes stays over at house
>loud, noisy, always running around
>harassing our cat to the point it attacks them
>will usually break something

>black family friend from the States visiting, asks us to look after her twelve year old son for a bit
>nice, polite, generally quiet but social if you start conversation with him
>never causes problems
>has based taste in vidya despite age, chose Metal Gear Rising out of my vidya library when I asked him which game he wanted to play

I would trade them if I could.
>>
File: 1454131860762.jpg (100 KB, 470x550) Image search: [Google]
1454131860762.jpg
100 KB, 470x550
>>80254849
>>
>>80255521
>Gangs shoot each other and innocents up. More news at 11
>but niggers are 95% of gangs
w-w-w-well it's muh socioeconomic sta-
>but the data support the exact opposite of your claim
w-w-w-well institutional racism
>but that's an unfalsifiable ad-hoc argument which is specious at best
[goes into robo-loop of repeating bullshit about socioeconomic status and muh lone individuals]
>>
>>80252118

Extremely few of them are able to integrate properly into society without being unpredictable and violent. They cannot properly grasp how the world actually works and a very small amount are aware of how their actions simply perpetuate the stereotypes they fight against so vehemently.

Even whitewashed blacks will turn on whites in a heartbeat. They simply CANNOT understand the difference between right and wrong if it means choosing to side with blacks or whites - they will side with a fellow black even if that black was raping a child and the white person was trying to donate money for charity.

This video sums it up nicely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SstymOLQCBs
>>
I'm from Alabama. I don't hate niggers, but I don't like them either. They seem to be not as bad here, compared to Yankeeland, probably because they know we'd slaughter them, mercilessly, if they got uppity.

Segregation never hurt anybody.
>>
>>80252696
>The kind of guy that goes on /pol/ and repeats what he reads so he can fit in and have friends even if it's just on a digital level.
>The kind of guy that doesn't actually understand what /pol/ usually talks about.
>just pretending for friends
>>
Not too bad and I live in the 313. A lot do live up to their stereotypes while many don't. However being a chubby blonde means I get extra attention from thirsty niggers and its a little scary.
>>
>>80255344
Funny that you pick a film that confirms that a genetic approach to crime, i.e. the criminalization and pathologization of the poor underclass of droogs interested in ultra-violence, is actually the problem. The pseudo-science of psychiatry shows itself to be the villain in Burgess's book and Kubrick's film. Just like the pseudo-science of phrenology and eugenics shows itself to be a socially repressive fraud. You literally cited as an image the example that disproves your point, you ignorant faggot turd with a cancerous cesspit for parents.
>>
File: 1422739873530.png (1 MB, 817x1292) Image search: [Google]
1422739873530.png
1 MB, 817x1292
>>80252118

Most of them are great people but a lot of the younger ones are prone to crime because it is glorified. I'm not racist but I don't believe all cultures are equal. I think their problems come from a burdensome sector of their culture that glorifies crime (style of dress, social media, music, movies).

I will tell you this though -- in my experience black guys are way more likely to pull over and help someone in need on the side of the road. One time an old man's car died (this guy was probably ~90) at a stop light. I got out to help. At least a dozen cars passed and a black man came up and helped me push the guy to safety and then even helped me figure out what was wrong to get him on his way again. I've witnessed similar events many times.
>>
>>80253258
>Osnabrück hier
>>
File: 1465913161898.jpg (889 KB, 1280x1036) Image search: [Google]
1465913161898.jpg
889 KB, 1280x1036
>>80252118
>Had a few black friends over the years
>100% of those friendships ended
>90% of those friends were dumber than shit and thieves
>Other 10% are dead for not being black enough

The purge is inevitable, and it's their own fault
>>
>>80256034
I was just asking about the guy in the picture.
>>
>>80252118
>"What its like to teach black students"
By Christopher Jackson, a former high school teacher
http://pastebin.com/fCjPz1BX

>"Confessions of a public defender"
by Michael Smith
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
>>
>>80252118
Pro: Brother in law is black. Awesome dude, down to earth works hard for his family that all do well.

Con: lived in literal shithole milwaukee and had my life threatened many times and continuously called 5-0. Dumb fucks there constantly looking for violence and drugs literally proving the meme of nigger chimp out true.

It's a tough one for me.
>>
>>80255603
Add colonization as part of slavery and you'll find all is explained. Look at exceptions to see how your argument fails, like Botswana. This also seems to confirm that you're a faggot, anon.

>>80255685
Deal with historical trauma. It takes time, recognition, reconciliation, and constructive counter-efforts. And also, just don't fuck up so badly again in the future. Make sure people learn the lessons of the past properly instead of just re-blaming the victims, as is typical among virginal autistic faggots on this board.

>>80255781
Please explain...

>>80255876
>coming to /pol/ for friends
>>
>>80256330
Anybody who went to at least a half black school will be able to identify with the expose on teaching black high school students. I laughed, but at the end I felt sad that this wasn't just an isolated incident but is inherent for about 95% of black teenagers.
>>
>>80252118

Varied, but mostly negative. Ive worked alongside some honestly wonderful black people before. But the tenth of them that are capable of being reasonable and living with the rest of humanity does not make up for the barbarism of the rest.

Overly confrontational, egotistical, ignorant, quick to temper and quick to violence, has been the majority of my experience.
>>
>>80254941
>Argentina
>The few blacks we have here

kek
>>
My first experience with a black person was a black kid from when I was 6 years old in elementary school. He was the biggest shithead I had met at that point in my life. He put spitballs all over everything. Told other kids that santa wasn't real. Slept all day in class and talked back to the teacher. Because of his shit, we had to have another student go with us when we went to the bathroom to try to stop somebody from shitting and pissing on the floor (he was the culprit, I saw him do it).
He was the only black kid in my school. Left a pretty bad impression on me.
>>
File: Clockwork Orange - the Milk Bar.jpg (848 KB, 2572x1543) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork Orange - the Milk Bar.jpg
848 KB, 2572x1543
>>80256324
I thought you had your weapons raised, anon. If not, then thanks otherwise for raising a relevant point from one of the best books and best films films of the twentieth century.
>>
>>80256399
>Botswana

Barely any statistical information available on this, and what little I could find seems to match with the 10 rate that every other African country has

>colonization

kek
>>
>>80256324
Are you the guy in the picture?
>>
I had a sole black classmate back in high school.

Out of 24 students, 23 graduated. No joke.
>>
>>80252118
Buyer's remorse.
>>
Almost no black people here, only ever met one that I worked with, he was pretty chill.
>>
File: 1433629662571.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1433629662571.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>80256784
Pretty much this.
>>
>>80252118

None for the majority of my life until Lutheran fucking shits and cucks started importing Somalians into my town.

Before 2005 a nigger would turn a head. Now I see those pointy headed savages all the time.

They are violent thieves and are the primary reason I finally obtained my carry permit.
>>
>>80256766
I'm sorry to hear you are a high school drop out anon.
>>
>>80252118
Blacks are OK most of the time. Niggers however are absolute scum. There are not as many blacks as there are niggers sadly.
>>
>>80255342
>outdated sources
>barely any sources to begin with
>equating IQ to intelligence

This sure is a good flyer. No red flags at all.
>>
>>80256922
Minnesota?
>>
Only ever got close to one, he was intelligent, adopted by rich whites so he got a good education and was more racist toward nigs and arabs than me. The good kind of black.
>>
>>80256991
>less than 1% of all blacks turn out okay
>OMFG you guys there's a difference between nigs and blacks!
>holy shit you guys are bigots!
Fuck off.
>>
>>80256691
I agree with what you said,i was just asking who the guy in the picture you posted was
>>
File: 1459024104196s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1459024104196s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>80256399

>HURRR its everyone elses fault, pay moar money to dem programs and be a weak willed cuck whenever they riot and it'll all get better!

Fucking kidding yourself faggot.
>>
File: cheese 2.jpg (20 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
cheese 2.jpg
20 KB, 640x660
>>80256706
>Botswana barely exists because I'm an ignorant, xenophobic, butthurt, fat Americburger
>>
>>80257060

Of course. Where else?

The kikes know where all the Swede cucks live and we will be enriched.
>>
>>80257185
>less than 1%
>1%

Source?
>>
>>80257185

That percentage who don't turn out to be niggers is who most of us will interact with, desu

Also it's way more than 1%. Not close to a majority, no, but way more than 1%
>>
File: 1448647985925.jpg (75 KB, 622x647) Image search: [Google]
1448647985925.jpg
75 KB, 622x647
>>80257185
You sound mad.
>>
>>80257242
Anon didn't say Botswana doesn't exist, he was saying that there was barely any statistical information he could find on it.
>>
>>80256784
fucking this
slavery turned out worse than supporting the Bernie campaign, NO REFUNDS
>>
File: DCB340855.jpg (9 KB, 336x322) Image search: [Google]
DCB340855.jpg
9 KB, 336x322
>>80256965
You cheeky cunt.
>>
>>80252118

Saw only a couple in my life in my country

They were all rare nigger that doesn't chimp out
>>
>>80257242

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/oct/10/world-murder-rate-unodc

>Botswana
>Rate of murder: 14.5

>>80256399
>Responding to a post showing a murder rate of 10+ for African countries
>"Look at exceptions to see how your argument fails, like Botswana."
>>
>>80257242
>nigger apologist reading comprehension

stay woke
>>
File: 1440956429374.jpg (16 KB, 432x320) Image search: [Google]
1440956429374.jpg
16 KB, 432x320
Living around race-mixed/niggers and being white is the fucking hell on Earth.

I can't handle this country anymore, everything is destroyed and there are only two white families where I live, including mine. Everything whites left here is completely gone.

I am a white nationalist living in the middle of hell. Almost dying of depression.

Niggers used to spit and beat me when I was a child. I was taken as a hostage at the age of 6 and saw my parents almost die because of these FUCKING BLACKS.
>>
>>80252118
on average, more based than white people
>>
>>80257322
>way more than 1%
>way more

Yeah, no. Fuck off.
>>
Absolutely fine, although I've not too many.
>>
>>80252118
Two absolute model citizens, both I met during my time in the army.

Tons of complete degenerates hanging around a local african restaurant here. Most are from Ghana. not too agressive, but involved in tons of petty crimes, enough for the cops to show up once per week at that place.
>>
>>80257216
No, just take responsibility for shit your own people have done and do it like a man. Don't be a cringing, butthurt, hateful faggot who keeps replicating historical traumas to boost your own feeble ego.

>>80257188
Fucking Clockwork Orange, you 9yo dweeb.
>>
File: 143674785584783.jpg (315 KB, 1010x710) Image search: [Google]
143674785584783.jpg
315 KB, 1010x710
>couple really chill guys in high school
>one turd wannabe gangster who hung out with Croatians all the time
>couple hoodrats who almost snuck up on me while walking to my car in Cleveland

Thank god for CCW.
>>
>>80252696
I only interact with civilized nigs so I can say the same.
>>
>>80257613
>brazil

Kill yourself, inhuman scum
>>
>>80256121
you better go ahead and delet this anon
>>
Elementary school best friend was a black kid. Middle school same black kid. High school he goes to another school, but remain friends with other black kid from middle school. Got my ass kicked by 14 grown ass men summer of 9th grade over some bullshit.

Left and joined the Navy and had nothing but good experiences with black people. Get out and its been mostly negative. A few good black friends but otherwise I avoid blacks at all costs at this point.
>>
>>80252118
Grew up in a mid-sized Midwestern town, where there were only a few blacks (maybe 1% of my high school, if that). They were mostly alright, as they tended to have a strong family life and assimilated into "white Midwestern" culture instead of being chimps like their urban counterparts. Hell, some of my best friends back then were black, we went fishing and skirt chasing and played baseball together, and I get nostalgic for that at times.

Then I moved to a large city for work and the North American Pavement Apes are terrible. Maybe 3% of them are similar to the ones I grew up with, but that's probably too generous. They are loud, angry, and love to harass passerby. Then again one of the most talented people in my office is black, but again, he's what they would call an "Uncle Tom".
>>
>>80252118

I've had a few experiences... both mostly at my work... Black fellow came in and started working there, lasted four days and then stopped coming...

the other was constantly argumentative, rude and lazy. so lazy.

My generally experience has been bad. I'd much rather share a drink with a white man, than a black.
>>
>>80257779
move north
>>
>>80257661

Whites will take responsibility for nebulous crimes committed in the past by people we've never ever met, after blacks take responsibility for crimes they're committing *right now*

[spoiler]They won't[/spoiler]
>>
>>80252118
Fairly negative
>>
>>80252118
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80257779

It's believable. I see it often enough. Acting like a human being rather than a monkey doesn't elevate a nigger above any other human, though.
>>
Absolutely fascinating.

When I was living on West 30th in Brooklyn, that's near Coney Island - the projects. It was bad. We had a robbery every other week, one of our neighbor's kids was killed for being a snitch, most of them were on unemployment, did copious amounts of drugs.

Although funny enough, it was mostly the Hispanics who did the minor stuff, and as such were more of a nuisance rather than black people.

However, when I moved out and my mother moved to the suburbs, we have black people there too. And it's fucking picture perfect. 2.5 kids, a car, a dog. Go to work every morning, work on their yards, go to church. Very respectable and very friendly. Like, if it wasn't for the color of their skin, or their choice in music or food, you could literally think they're white.
>>
>>80257774

I WILL
>>
>>80257973
>Lives in the congo
I doubt that you aren't a nigger yourself.
>>
The best waiter ive had at a restaurant was black
>>
>>80255794
Funny how you racist types only support government data when it supports your agenda. Sounds like you and the jew have much in common.
>>
pretty good desu

black guy at krispy kreme gave me a bunch of free shit.

literally doubled my order and didn't charge me

would fire him desu, but it was nice.
>>
>>80252118
True stories.

I thought I had a thing for black girls.
So I went to see some prostitutes.
Found a black booty.
Paid for 30 min fun.

She moaned and screamed... baby baby.
Completely fucking fake.
And it was a high class establishment... not a countryside brothel.

But this girl was so fake it was almost a turn down. Some prostitutes are able to act and yet give you a good time. Like, say, you know they do it for the cash... but they act like "I'm not letting you out of this room without making you discharge your load".
But this one was very fake.

When we had a shower together, after the session, we chatted and she revealed herself a normal person. So I don't know what the fake shit was about. Customer service? She could have acted like under the shower and it could have been decent and genuine.

Again, in another parlour.
>American Afro girl shows up.
>Completely fake personality.
>Introduces herself to me.
>Fuck me. I'm done with those fake apes.
>Book an Aussie girl instead.
>Best time of my life.

Why they fuck do they act fake all the time? I mean, even at the fucking bar!

>Uni
>Fat black chick
>Totally American accent
>I'm not native English speaker
>Everyone who's met me in Australia keeps guessing where I'm from
>I say: "are you from the USA?"
>She's fucking triggered.
>Chimps out as per why the fuck does everyone think she's from the States
>Ask her where she's from
>Some fucking island south of the USA nobody ever heard the name of
>mfw I don't chimp out or get triggered when they tell me I'm Finnish (which I'm not)

(cont.)
>>
File: 1463640085637.jpg (97 KB, 620x808) Image search: [Google]
1463640085637.jpg
97 KB, 620x808
>>80252999
jebany rasista
>>
>>80252118
Good for supplying dick. Terrible at everything else.

t. cuck.
>>
(cont. from >>80258203 )

>In Africa
>Black driver
>Throws everything out of the window
>Basically the whole country is garbage
>Not just because Europe dumps its shit in Africa
>But also the African countries don't have rubbish collection
>People just throw stuff on the streets. Who fucking cares
>But driver is so blatant
>We don't want to patronize him, but come on man... can you please don't do that why we are around
>He stops littering for, say, 1 hr
>After 2 hrs, starts again

(cont.)
>>
>>80252118
I would say everyone i have met so far have been nice and very shy and quiet. Must be strange coming to a country where everyone is white, even the ground (snow) were white when they came :D:

Saw an old black grandma taking usable stuff from the trash the first months but now she has stopped, i think her sons told her she does not have to that anymore they have jobs and can buy what they need now.
>>
>>80252118
I am a black person. My mom is a coal burner, but did her best to raise me right. The result is a dude who looks like your average nigger, but talks and acts like Troy from that show Community.

My experiences with other blacks are usually awkward because they expect me to act more niggish than I do.
>>
>>80258083

You realize there are different people posting, right? Someone rejecting government data is not necessarily the same person as the person citing data.

>>80258011

All humans are equal, which is why the ones who fuck up at being human should be held responsible for their actions, instead of having excuses made for them.
>>
Spoken to two in my entire life. (39 years old)

One, Chris, was a funny guy. He once asked to have a piss when I was in my garden. I didn't have my house keys with me, so I said, can you piss behind that tree.

He says, 'OK, but I'll be a while, I'll need five minutes to uncoil it.'

many keks.
>>
>>80255794
>those scales under the graphs...
Be honest once in your life.
>>
>>80252118
>funny
>good cooks
>empathetic
>religious
>laid-back
>knows how to have a good time
>very few intellectuals
>the men need to be better

I'm black.
>>
90% negative.
10% positive.
>>
>>80252118
They behave if they're around mostly white people.
>>
(cont. from >>80258269 )

>Still in Africa
>Metropolis
>Everyone but me looks fucking black
>I feel like a literal white fly
>Ask a relative who lives there
>Man, you're bulky as fuck. Nobody's gonna touch you. Just take normal precautions
>Ask a friend
>Man, don't worry. Only thing, don't let charlatans stop you on the streets. Here people who have something to do don't waste time stopping strangers
>Put cowboy hat on
>Walk around town
>Everyone laughs and sheit
>Everyone is kind to me
>Only people who try to scam me are some Indian salesmen
>tfw nice bars etc. (which are off the league for many Africans) are cleaner than average bars in Australia

(cont.)
>>
I grew up with a basically all white childhood, there was about 3 blacks in the entire school growing up, and because there was so little of them they obviously just acted white because everyone around them was white, so I always thought there wasn't really a problem with blacks.

Then I went to university and started encountering them a lot more. There was a small group of 3 blacks in my class in first year at university and I actually befriended them. 2 of them failed the first year of university, yet stayed the area to sell drugs. The other I actually graduated with and I am still friends with to this day, actually a smart guy with his head screwed on. I encountered many more through university over the years, mostly through going out and I shit you not literally EVERY SINGLE ONE is a dindu that thinks he's a big time drug dealer because he buys drugs off somebody then overcharges dumb white girls. All the guys are wannabe drug dealers and all the girls are loud, annoying as fuck, usually fat and smell like shit all the time.
>>
>>80258580

>Still in Africa
>Same city
>Middle of the night
>Haggle for some taxi back home from a club
>5 million people
>No lights on the street
>Feels like Vin Diesel in pitch black
>We stop at super-dark crossroads
>Faces appear to the left and to the right
>mfw it's some kind of zombie kids
>They beg for cash and touch the car
>wtf it's like 3 a.m.
>where the fuck am I?

(cont.)
>>
File: 1453504164707.gif (749 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1453504164707.gif
749 KB, 245x263
To tell you the truth, at an interpersonal level it's been quite positive. That's why I was such a lefty for so long.

Ultimately, reality has a way of imposing itself on your narrow experiences, at least if you have an open mind. So although I had (and continue to have) an easy time getting along with blacks as individuals, I wasn't able to keep deluding myself about the damage they cause to this society as a group, and the real reasons behind that damage.

As a consequence, I don't take any pleasure in having become a "race realist". When I consider how bad this conflict will likely become, I have just as much empathy for blacks as I do whites. I'm not at all looking forward to what's over the horizon, in probably just a decade, maybe sooner if Clinton is elected.

I actually like a lot of black things: hot chicken, rap, jazz, Eddie Murphy, Edwidge Danticat, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and so on, and I don't mean in a "your folk art looks good on my coffee table" kind of way. I mean in a "I actually respect how your artifacts reflect the souls of your people" kind of way. I consider it a real pity that it's not gonna work out.
>>
>>80253132
This. Fuck the great divide.
>>
>>80258796

>Still in Africa
>Let's do an inter state trip
>traffic jam
>policemen are going around and checking cars at random
>drivers tell us to keep our heads down
>wtf
>too late officer spotted us
>makes us pull over
>keeps us there for 1 hr complaining about some car insurance shit
>we call the actual owner of the vehicle (our fellow countryman)
>he assures everything is renewed, licensed, all right
>driver doesn't know what to do
>basically we are being stopped for 1 hr
>got away by bribing the officer
>mfw it is exactly what the officers wanted from the start

(cont.)
>>
>>80259113
Shall I keep going?
>>
>>80252610
This

I just hang out with my autistic weeaboos and other assortment of friends
>>
File: 1408804529816.gif (2 MB, 700x358) Image search: [Google]
1408804529816.gif
2 MB, 700x358
>>80254849
You mean like European serfs or Jews, and how to this day their historical oppression has restrained them from achievement and success?
>>
I got beat up by a group of 3 for literally no reason

They were foreign students in the university and they literally didn't get reprimanded at all even though I went to the cops and identified them
>No evidence they did anything
>Can't go to the media because I want to stay in the uni
>>
>>80252118
Never seen any yet, hope it will stay this way.
>>
>>80256965
kek
>>
>>80258341
>All humans are equal

No. No they aren't. Equal before God? Yes.
>>
All the ones i've met have been pretty nice people, then again we just get tons of Jamaicans and people from weird african countries so they are really humble and happy to be in Canada. The white people in my country that act like thugs are worse
>>
>>80256643
It's true though, all memes aside.
The only time I talked to blacks was on vacations in Brazil and in the Caribbean since we had an Haitian couple on our hotel tour. I don't buy jewlery from the African ones we have here so I don't talk to them.

In their defense, the Haitian couple was very polite and they seemed very wealthy too, which was weird because I had never heard of a wealthy Haitian.
>>
File: 1387782352912.gif (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1387782352912.gif
12 KB, 250x242
>>80259319
Fucking this. There isn't a group in the world that hasn't been oppressed at some point, but the only ones who seem to be unable to do anything but bitch are American blacks.
>>
>>80252118
I've never seen one in my life.
>>
File: 1312453376656.png (13 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1312453376656.png
13 KB, 429x410
>>80260060
Jealous
>>
>>80259319
Or the irish, or polish, or ukrainians, bosnians, greeks, scottish etc etc etc.

But hey all white people are just generic white people
>>
>>80258978
Rap and jazz are not black they were borrowed from white culture.
>>
I dont live in a black heavy city but one incident stands out.

I was at the grocery store and there was this black kid. Now I never initiate conversations with strangers much less kids but the kid was talking about the NBA, dont remember what exactly, because I'm a NBA fan I said something to him. I think I corrected him on something he said, in a good natured way.

The kid replied in a very rude way. He didn't insult me or anything but it was a very bratty rude response. Its those types of little incidents that shape your view of a identity group, fair or not. Based on what I read online with my real life experiences that sadly matched up perfectly.

To be fair I've had a dozen good experiences with decent black people irl but that one stands out.
>>
>>80260257
Just sounds like a shitty kid
>>
>>80252118
Honestly, as a white man, most blacks have been cool with me. Keep in mind I have always acted super white, and never had they made fun of me for being white. I always thought it was funny how they made fun of the white guys trying to act black, never inviting them to shit. Yet they loved me going golly gee and always wanted to chill. Then again I never called them niggers so I guess that has something to do with it. They called each other nigga but honestly it was pretty rare.
>>
>>80252118
nice seem deem

theyre awful. loud, smelly messes. google gary indiana and gibs me dem (You)s. im moving to 812
>>
>>80252118
Just like every other race, most are assholes, retards or both, but there are some good ones.
>>
File: 1451961236621.jpg (33 KB, 611x564) Image search: [Google]
1451961236621.jpg
33 KB, 611x564
>>80252118
Talked with 3, I think, throughout my entire life:
- 1 middle aged man in my neighbourhood, very polite man, speaks almost perfect Polish with no significant accent. Seems like he has been here for years, but still wears this colourful african clothing;
- 1 mulatto girl I talked and danced with in a club;
- 1 man who asked me for directions.

It happens though that I see some black people here and there in the streets or the public transportation. Haven't seen any of them start some shit. In fact they seem pretty quiet, silent even.
>>
>>80252118
I went to a middle school with a large black population, worst 3 years of my life, they're not clever, they aren't smart, and by no means civilized
>>
>>80260257
>kid acting like a kid
>#YesAllBlacks
>>
>>80252606
Sticks and stones can break my bones but memes will forever haunt me
>>
>>80252118
Pretty normal.

But they really love JRPGs for some reason.
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 255x255
>>80252118
>>
Not that bad desu except for black crazy homeless people on the bus or something. They're usually intentionally really chill because everyone else is white.
>>
>>80252118
Just about every African that came from Africa that I've met are very educated and their kids usually are as well. Niggers from here are usually shit people
>>
>>80252118
Every time I have a cigarette outside the bar a colored kid will walk by. Without fail they ask for a smoke. Always say no. Feeding the animals makes them come back. Smokes are expensive. Yes I know I need to quit.
>>
>>80252118
I have a bit of an interesting story
>this black-looking girl who's mom is a white-skinned brazilian (looked like a jew)
>once made some dumb nigger joke
>she asked me to stop
>for shits and giggles, I said I would not, because hurr durr free speech
>ironically i never made another nog joke after she asked me to stop
>she chimps out because I said no
>kicks me out of kikebook group chat because "if you have your right to free speech, I have the right to kick you out"
>it eventually blew over
>She got into a school for smart kids
>the school lets you in if you have siblings that attended, her sister did
>she's tranferring to a local one because "my good grades in X will make me look better in comparison to X's average, which is lover than Z's average"
>this is nig nog for "even with affirmative action I fall behind"
She's such a nice person, though, despite neither her or any of my old friends ever intiating conversation with me on our kikebook group chat. Feels bad, man.
She's pretty white for a nigger, though. I've met true niggers, though.
>fuck niggers
>>
>>80252118
It was good when I was young. I even had to live with a black foster family for a while as a child. Even went through a black phase where I dressed like a nigger.
The older I got the more I grew to dislike blacks
>>
>>80252118
No experience.
Slovenia is pretty boring, just white people everywhere.
>>
>laughed at some passing by
>called one a gorilla
>smoked weed with 2 and a female friend, because that was their plan of getting with her, they were pretty cool but we ditched them in the end
>one wanted to sell me a boxer in London on a school trip, barted for a bit and then fucked off because it was cheap shit
>>
>>80260528
>JRPGs
you misspelled Street Fighter you shit for brains
>>
>>80252118
I know we got some black shills in this thread but really niggers are fucked up. For my last year in highschool I got expelled for fighting some animal abusing spic kid and got sent to a nigger school. They sold stolen phones like fucking candy and managed to smuggle drugs in through their socks. They talked about stealing cars then immediately wrecking them. One kid even bragged about hitting a dog with the car.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>80252118
>Be me at the start of my skinhead era
>Black monkey owes me money
>His sister is going out with one of my blond blue-eyed Friends
>I tell him he is not doing any good mixing his race
>He gets mad and he stops being my friend
>The monkey who owes me money starts mocking me up on Skype, calling me a racist and saying he is not going to pay me
>I put on my boots and head to his house
>Knock on the door and stay aside from the peephole
>Monkey opens the door
>Sucker punch to the face
>insta k.o.
>I grab him from the neck
>Other ex-friend of me tries to hold me back
>I tell him to fuck off if he doesn't want to eat shit too
>The sister of the monkey starts crying
>I leave the place screaming and breaking things
>Neighbors call the police

This is what you have done to me, /pol/. I was an anti-racist when I first came here. I am a bit scared of myself, but fuck it...the truth is the truth.
>>
>>80252118
They make great topsoil
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 999x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 999x1200
Some have been okay but a lot are ignorant. The problem is that they can't help themselves. They are born into shit situations and choose to act no differently. The best bet for race peace is to integrate blacks into society and get them jobs. This way they focus on material consumption rather than political maneuvers.
>>
>>80260246
I don't doubt that at all, in the same why heavy metal borrowed heavily from the blues, which in turn was probably inspired by Scottish folk music. In any event, blacks were significant in the development of any number of art forms that I enjoy, despite the fact that I'm white, they're black, and this is likely going to end in war.
>>
used to manage a fast food restaurant that was about 50/50 white/black, most of them were good people.

emphasis on most though.
>>
File: eesti ♥.gif (2 MB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
eesti ♥.gif
2 MB, 700x600
>>80259450
sad story Eesti-kun, I hope that they didn't damaged your prescious white teeth. Also is Estonia so cucked by liberals?
>>
I have spoken to 3 black people in my life.

One was an accountant friend of my dad's from his firm. He came to Christmas dinner one year because he was away from his family who lived in Cameroon. He was a pretty inoffensive and basically unmemorable guy.

The second one was a kid in freshman engineering with me. I don't know where he was from, but this guy was SUPER bald, like he was about 19 but he didn't have a scrap of hair on his head, no eyebrows, no moostache, no nothing. Is that some sort of medical condition? I worked on one group project with him, he did a reasonably good job.

The third is my mate Brendan, he's pretty great, he and his sister are adopted from some primeval African darkness somewhere, idk. When I met him he had dreads, and he managed to set them alight over the bonfire we were at on the beach, so my first memory of him is this black guy running full pelt over the sand with his head on fire and then jumping into the see. He's a lot of fun.

And that's basically it.

I mean there's Brendan's sister too obviously but I've barely spoken to her and she seems pretty normal. So I guess 4, I've spoken to 4 black people.
>>
>>80260966
>earns digits
>earns laces
right there with you brother
>>
>>80252118
full white state, never saw one in my life. the only "black" people are gypsies and immigrants that we let go into europe, once immigrants acted tough, our police used the full brutality of battons when they raided their camp, after dozens of beaten up muslims and immigrants , and a good cover up (it never was in the news, it is what we call, public secret) they never went full ape shit again, or even a little bit for that matter.
>>
File: tsott_110711_3.jpg (21 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tsott_110711_3.jpg
21 KB, 500x334
>>80252896
kek
>>
>>80253132
>black people that are just as normal.
You only perceive them as good people.
When you're not around and they hit the clubs with their boys- their true forms come out and they revert to ghetto rats.
I was like you once.
I had black friends.
I was at "The Game Room" in Houston one night.
Its a club/pool hall.
I was the only wwite guy surrounded by 500 blacks.
Everyone assumed I was cool, otherwise I wouldn't be there.
Nobody fucked with me, but it gave me insight to how blacks really act.
I used to use bill Cosby and will smith as examples that some blacks are OK. Look at those people now.
Do you watch "mike Tyson's mystery's" or did you laugh at Tyson in the hangover?
Do you remember that Tyson spent 5 years in prison for raping a beauty pageant queen?
Tiger woods had co mercials where the tag line was "do the right thing"- then we find out that he's had affairs with a dozen women, and literally was never faithful for one day of his marriage.
Blacks hide their true selves when they're in public or around non black friends.
>>
>>80260966

if that's true, you did the right thing.
>>
>>80252118

Human beings being driven by race hustling con artists into making suicidal decisions and blaming white people for them.
>>
>>80252118
Pretty good except this one time I got mugged by two douchebags.

My neighbor is a black guy and he's my homie, we hang out together and talk about everything.
>>
>>80252999

May the force be with you no-space brother
>>
>>80252118
Generally awful, I grew up in Philly and the public schools were bad. Like REALLY bad.

Black kids got into fights more than any other group I knew, to the point where the school didn't allow more than three black kids to hang out together at the same time in the halls. For every good black kid ten bad ones took his place, and I've literally seen knives be pulled on them. They're loud, disrespectful, and aggressive.

Later on I moved to another school near Allentown PA and it was the same shit for the first year, but I guess the school board got tired of it and enacted a zero fighting tolerance rule, where if you got in a fight you were automatically expelled. The black population plummeted and it became very relaxed by my senior year.

In college they were all pretty cool, if not a little loud. I never had any actual problems with them outside of freshmen year.

Now I work at a hospital and everyone pretty much acts the same regardless of color, and I have more of a problem with the bitter old white nurses then any of the black people I work with.
>>
I'm black, so, decent?
>>
Also my first memory of a black person was
>in elementary school when there was this new black girl in our class.
>She was wearing dress up church-type clothes and was carrying a purse, which no one else was doing because it was second grade.
>At recess a bunch of people were laughing at her and calling her a nigger and she pretended not to care, but was gone the next day and no one ever talked to her again.
It gave me feels to be honest.
>>
Pleasant, to be honest.

I like to scrap, and I've basically been looking for an excuse to smash a black just to see one bleed up close. But none have ever given me cause.

my last encounter with blacks was in the middle of a park at about 4am where I pretended to be drunk and lost, and then they fucking led me to a train station.
I can't even bait them.
>>
>>80260458
>>80260565

Black people who have actively chosen to live in white countries I think are probably the best because they are grateful for their situation rather than resentful.
Their children are usually okay so long as the parents aren't really poor.
Extreme poverty often leads to criminality regardless of race.

>>80260966
Sounds like you should have stopped after the first punch.
Did you get your money back or a criminal record?
>>
Almost all of them are fucking idiots

Their hands feel clammy
>>
File: bbppl.jpg (112 KB, 1328x502) Image search: [Google]
bbppl.jpg
112 KB, 1328x502
>>80258334
i am half dog. my mom is a kibble burner, but she did her best to take me for walks and housetrain me. the result is your average crime against nature that poisons the earth with every horrible breathe i take, like troy from that show community.
My experiences with other dogs are usually awkward because dogs expect me to act more like a half human monster than i am.
>>
In Italy there is a fair number of them in the biggest cities (Rome, Milan, Tourin).

They were mostly cool guys doing shitty jobs such as fruit picking and drug dealing. There is virtually no gun violence in North Italy, nor there are organized non-italian gangs.

Most of them just want to find a real job, save some money and finally find independence.
>>
File: 1467682107026.jpg (1 MB, 1751x1648) Image search: [Google]
1467682107026.jpg
1 MB, 1751x1648
>>80261390
Sad thing nobody thinks like you in real life.

Having these ideas is a true damnation to ostracism.

I am heading towards loneliness at light speed.
>>
Fuckers that steal my girlfriends...

That's why I joined the KKK
>>
>>80252118
There was one in hs that was really strong and would play this flinch game where if he made me flinch he would punch me. He was real dumb. His older half black bro had god tier strength and athleticism but was too lazy to play any sports his Jr. or Sr. year
>>
My sister was nearly raped by them and I sent a nig to the hospital in self-defense. I've seen numerous crimes commited by niggers.
>>
>>80261755
>clammy
not ashy. shiggy diggy niggy
>>
File: Untitled.png (225 KB, 636x301) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
225 KB, 636x301
>>80252118
As a kid I got my bike stolen, beaten up a couple times and spat on on random occasions.
Started exercising and doing martial arts, since then I only got some looks and attempts at selling weed.
Our state has a bad reputation for mistreating minorities, so everyone only hates them silently. It's alright though. The world is one big meme by now anyway.
>>
File: 1463208865884.jpg (163 KB, 872x950) Image search: [Google]
1463208865884.jpg
163 KB, 872x950
>at a grocery store
>table with with the last empty basket is right between me and this ebony goddess
>as we both reach for it i sped up to get it first
>look her in the eyes and make a sassy face expression i saw in my favorite american produced tv shows in a pitiful attempt to connect at a cultural level
>proceed with the groceries

That was the closest one, i also saw one or two in the subway.
>>
Very few from the town that I grew up in, those I did meet mostly came to Canada to leave places like South Africa or Southern USA.

The one black guy I met at university that I became friends with said all of his black friends from HS either dropped out or were in prison.
>>
>>80261386
Are you implying that whites or any race for that matter don't have members that cheat on their spouse and hide it?
>>
It's been good. I have good black friends and they are better friends than lots of people I know.
>>
Better than sand niggers, worse than slavs.
>>
>>80252118
Overwhelmingly negative.

Some incredibly bright spots from Mullato friends.

But overwhelmingly negative. Good thing they can't actually fight for shit without a sucker punch.
>>
>>80261939
You seem like a very unpleasant person.
>>
>>80261620
I didn't get my money, but I don't care anymore. It was one year ago and nothing happened, so I guess I will get away with it.

Other than that, read >>80262047

I progressively lost all my Friends and family relations, basically because of my ideas.

I wish this was a joke, but it is not. Anyways, I assumed there is no way to be loyal to myself and at the same time be a normal person, integrated in this society.
>>
File: niggers9.jpg (764 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
niggers9.jpg
764 KB, 2048x1536
If you need black experience, look no further than me.
>live slightly outside SHITCago, IL
>Black people are a MAJORITY in many areas- to be avoided at all costs.
>Public school is black people rapping in class, and smoking weed in the hallway when they are not jumping whites to rob them
>Sexually harass female white classmates who want nothing to do with them
>oh, and the ones that do want the black guys are generally huge landwhales, or single moms now.
>Always care some sort of knife, or gun at all times
>almost approached on a daily basis from blacks asking for GibsmeDats
>they do not thank you/act grateful when you do give them spare change, and get offended when you don't.
>they tend to hang out by our liquor stores, one of which is ironically located literally right next to one of our daycares for kids.
seriously please nuke us. they are illiterate, barely speak English, and dumb as shit.
>If you want specific occurances I can go into detail for days, alas I have work at 3 so I cant stay long lads
>Pic related is me
>>
>>80260966
>I need to beat this violent nigger who hasn't done a thing to me
España, go take your siesta, you need it.
>>
They are dumb, like really dumb compared to most of whites.
Definetely not like us, culture wise, look wise, intelligence wise, everything.
I don't hate them cause I have no reason to, they never harmed me whatsoever. I have good relationship with them, I never disliked them too much, I just think we're too different and mixiing is genocide, for both of us.
They have some qualities though, for example their testosterone level is a bit higher and muscle fibers are longer or something.
Nothing to worry about if you're a fit white who pracised sport in childhood an still do some gym or sport in young adult life.
>>
Talked to black guy once when i was kid.
That's all really. Last time i even saw nigger here was probably 2 months ago
>>
About 99 percent of them were cool.

All the people that have been nasty to me or fucked me over in my life have been white.
>>
>>80262348
>worse than slavs
Elaborate Schlomo-kun
>>
>>80261565
Just cause you are black doesn't mean you necessarily have good relations with other blacks.

I'm white and other white ppl can be total assholes to me. In fact, I have had more white people be rude to me on average than black people. But I attribute that mostly to the fact that I live in a mostly white area.
>>
File: 1463246249402.jpg (623 KB, 2500x2380) Image search: [Google]
1463246249402.jpg
623 KB, 2500x2380
>>80262380
Leaf implying that he has any kind of fighting ability
>>
Generally speaking, not universally, blacks who grow up in 90%+ white communities are better people than blacks who grow up in black communities. Black dudes I met in Parker, CO literally did their homework at parties while everyone else smoked weed and made out.
Black dudes I met in Augusta, GA put the "porch" and "monkey" in the term "porch monkey"
>>
There is none. I have seen about 20 blacks in my entire life and never talked to one.
>>
File: 1465846983965.png (48 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
1465846983965.png
48 KB, 219x219
>>80252118
I grew up in Queens NYC and took public transportation for years, take a wild guess.
>>
I do have a few black friends, but just because they're good people doesn't mean the entire Negroid race is fine. They're a vast minority, it's like defending pit bulls by saying you have a pit bull that has never bitten anyone. They possess the genes for African heart-eating warlord tier savagery.
>>
>>80262650
hey.
hes a tough guy. if you know whats good for you, you will back the fuck off. hes hardcore, brah.
>>
>>80252118
I did not have to deal with nearly any of them. I rate this experience quite high.
>>
>>80262500
>owes me money
>mocks me on Skype
>doesn't want to pay

>hasn't done a thing

Yes, whatever.
>>
>>80262705
Now that I think about it it's actually closer to 10, maybe even less.
>>
>>80252118
Never had any, as you all may very well know Argentina is white.
>>
>>80262740

Maspeth here - which part of Queens you from familia?
>>
File: upper teesdale.jpg (118 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
upper teesdale.jpg
118 KB, 750x422
>>80252118
The only black person I ever met was in the Royal Marines with me. He was Jamaican and a good lad.
UK still takes people in from the Commonwealth to serve in the forces. There are no black people where I live. (pic)
It's 100% white. Black people tend to live in London, Birmingham and Manchester. And I hate cities so I don't go there.
Apart from visiting a friend in Manchester. It's a shithole, but she has a nice house.

I'm not a racist. I treat people as they are. Good, bad, whatever.
Black, white, brown, I don't give a shit. If someone is a good person, then I give my respect.
>>
File: 14620290935830.jpg (19 KB, 529x426) Image search: [Google]
14620290935830.jpg
19 KB, 529x426
I see a few every year in the summer on the beach where they work as african tribe negros for tourists to make photos.
>>
File: 1451352025892.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1451352025892.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>80262756
>Pits are anything but great family dogs meme
Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
excellent.
they are quite entertaining on dogfart and blacked.com
>>
>>80255251
>native americans would commit 90% of murders if that were true
>Irish would be on- par with Africans
>Jews would all be mass murders after holocaust
>there are literally more poor below poverty whites than all of the blacks in the U.S combined.
None of these things support your claim m9.
>Blacks are not some snowflake culture, the ONLY culture that has experienced hardship and the ONLY culture that has people that are poor.
3/10 for getting me to reply
>>
>>80261386
>I used Will Smith as an example
>look at where they are now
I thought Will Smith was arrested back in 89? Did he do something recent?
>>
>>80262971
kek, honorary aussie right here
>>
>>80252118
They smell, they have a particular, black, odour.
>>
>>80262705
No thats just you being an aspie.

Dont lie, you dont talk to white people either.
>>
I've known like 3 in my life on a personal level. All pretty okay.

I still never relax around blacks though. Had some random dindus try to mug me once at a park, thank god some random group of drunkards scared them away.
>>
>>80263084
yep. sure did
>tfw parents just dont understand
>>
>>80252118
Never had a conversation with one ever in my life. Only had a convo with 1 sand nigger, seemed half ok but mistrusted everything he said because it was full of polish and perfection.

Im English in Sweden and thats not a bad achievement. Never had to, never felt the need to, couldnt imagine what to talk about. Seen a few powder necked girls with decent tits wondered how soft their talced tits were. Thats about it.
>>
i just.....
i can't.
the fucking racism here.
you people are ill
literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place.
it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....
blatant racism
child porn spam
animal abuse
anti semitism
holocaust denial
woman hating
homophobia
fat shaming
off topic adult cartoons
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet...
>>
even the suposedly smart blacks are stupid i find.

and most of them are racist as fuck, especially the smart ones. They are sneaky, they will not tell you directly of course but you feel they dont like your kind.
don't care because same.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.