[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops kill blacks >haha cops will be cops, I mean shit, him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
Cops kill blacks
>haha cops will be cops, I mean shit, him reaching for his ID looks pretty damn dangerous!
Few cops get what they deserve by blacks who have been pushed around for to long
>FUCKiNG RACE WARBOYS BLACKS R GONNA KILL US ALL HOLY FUCK MEE

why are you Americans so damn retarded? How did this even turn into a race thing, it was more of a cops vs blacks thing yet you idiots side with cops, and its secretly because you enjoy blacks being killed and are scared of them. If some of you idiots actually believe what the cops are doing is right then that is exactly what BLM is all about, you idiots can't even see the corruption within police and how they are able to get away with murdering people, even me making this thread is just gonna spawn retarded whites to troll it and somehow justify them being killed, What about dorner? He was getting praised and you were all dick riding him to the end of time, why isn't this man who took out some pigs getting the same praise? Stop being a follower and looking at it through the colour of your skin, Police are obviously overfilling with power and you cucks just wanna sit back and be like
>oh yes officer I will bow down like the good little boy I am, s-suck your cock?.. O-ok

Get a grip on reality americlaps, and yeah I already know how the responses are gonna be in this thread because I've seen the IQ level of you idiots.
>>
Niggers get what they deserve.
>>
>>80252013
>Few cops get what they deserve

The cops killed had nothing to do with the shootings that happen.

Nor do they hold any responsibility unless they were the ones who killed them. If the context allows it.

I know you're just a leaf, and its really hard for you to understand logic when half your brain is soaked in maple syrup, but again, black people do not know the meaning of self responsibility.
>>
>>80252013
Dogs > niggers
>>
Only thing worse than a nigger is a fucking leaf.
>>
>>80252013
>you idiots side with cops
/pol/ is mostly inhabited by idiots
>>
dogs are innocent and loyal, two features you will never find in a black person.
>>
>>80252013
if you shave that dog i guarantee its skin is black
>>
>>80252013
Stop this Israel..
>>
>>80252013
>why are you Americans so damn retarded?

why are you defending people that are so stupid they will defend a guy that gets shot for resisting police, then act like those people are justified in killing cops that aren't even from the same department

i know you're just shitposting but people actually think like this and it needs to fucking end

if you hate this country fucking leave

we don't fucking need you
>>
>its secretly because you enjoy blacks being killed
>~{{(((("secretly"))))}}~<
>>
>>80252983
Why will you defend cops right to kill people?

You do realise this isn't normal in civilised countries?
>>
>>80252316
this
>>
>>80252013
blacks made it into a race thing you retarded shitposter. more whites are killed by police than blacks, black cops are 3x more likely to kill people than white cops.

if it was some protest against police brutality in general people would get behind it, even here.

but niggers want to make it into a blacks vs white thing, and your asking whites to care about dead niggers?
>>
File: 123129545.jpg (28 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
123129545.jpg
28 KB, 322x279
>>80253238
>europoors always spout the 60% meme
>never take it into account when situations such as these arise
I hate you guys so much.
>>
Dogs will seriously fuck you up. Glad hes restraining it rather than just killing it
>>
>>80253238
>self defense isn't normal in civilized countries
>>
>>80252013
>complain when cops shot dogs
>complain when they restrain them instead of shooting them
>>
A fucking leaf.
>>
>>80252013
>Cops kill blacks
>>haha cops will be cops, I mean shit, him reaching for his ID looks pretty damn dangerous!
>Few cops get what they deserve by blacks who have been pushed around for to long
>>FUCKiNG RACE WARBOYS BLACKS R GONNA KILL US ALL HOLY FUCK MEE

Well, blacks weren't shot because of their race.

The police were shot because of their race.
>>
>>80253522
>Cops
>Self-defence
You're such a fucking idiot

Cops should be trained to not have to fucking KILL people in order to "defend" themselves, that's one of the reasons they travel in pairs
>>
>>80252013

>blaming the whole for the actions of the few

Don't kid yourself, you're one of us
>>
>>80252243
There is all sorts of info online on bad cops, bad departments, badcopnodonut forums, so there's really no excuse for them to do random sprees, should be targeting known bad cops who have gotten away with xyz.
>>
>>80253513
I would rather deal with a lightly armed nignog than a unpredictable pitbull.

I hear tell pitbulls protecting their masters have been shot point blank in the head with a service revolver and still keep coming.
>>
>>80252013
sorry americans
>>
>>80252013

>reality

I love when ignorant fuck-wits say that word as if they actually have a substantiated understanding of its true meaning.
>>
>>80253942
>Defending against a gun without another gun

How?
>>
>>80253942
In America I have as much right to self-defense as any other citizen in uniform or out.

If you pull a gun, or knife, or any other deadly weapon, I am going to shoot you. You don't get a free wack at me so the liberals get some sense of fair play.

We don't like around like some fucking Benny Hill sketch begging some nigger with a knife to please put it down.

"STOP!! Or I'll say stop again!!"

Fuck off
>>
>>80253990
That's not true, killing cops are always put back in rotation and back on duty with the same gun they killed someone with and all there weaponry. They literally don't give a fuck about killing people cause they know they'll get away with it and you americlaps are there little cucks.
>>
>>80254733
Are you fucking dumb? Please explain to me how a man with knees being driven into his back is a threat and should be executed? PLEASE explain how a man reaching for his ID deserves to get shot in front of his wife and children, cuckolds like you are the exact reason police do what they do.
>>
>>80254734
And this is based on your extensive experience as a law enforcement officer is it?
>>
File: bootlickers!!!!!!!.jpg (113 KB, 631x450) Image search: [Google]
bootlickers!!!!!!!.jpg
113 KB, 631x450
>>80252013
You need to be 18 years of age to post on 4chan. Shoo, shoo.
>>
Do not listen to these guys, this time he actually didn't do nuffin.
>>
>>80253920
The police were shot because they were police, how fucking retarded are you that you're looking at the issue so blindly? By that logic then you're saying blacks just want to kill whites, yet somehow they managed to target 11 cops specifically which doesn't go along with your race war fantasy, stop dreaming.
>>
>>80252013
i hope they kill leafs next
>>
>>80254939
As far as the MN shooting, all I have seen is the aftermath and not what lead up to the shooting, so I cannot comment intelligently on what happened there -Initially it doesn't look good though.

In Baton Rouge, totally justified, he was going for a gun, resisting lawful order and still fighting after having been tased twice.

Nigger was 6' and 310 lbs, he was in no way subdued or restrained and kept going for the gun they knew he had even after multiple orders to stop.
>>
>>80255210
The shooter told a negotiator he wanted to kill whites, especially white officers. Most of the protesters were black so that's why he didn't shoot into the crowd.
>>
>>80255033
If you seriously believe cops are getting punished just as regular citizens get punished for violent crimes and murder then you're extremely blind and need to step out the basement kid.
>>
>>80252013
u dumb nigga
>>
>>80252013
Niggers don't belong in civilized society.
>>
>>80254399
It's okay
>>
Cops in dallas texas deserve to die because some niggers 3000 miles away were shot by police because they went for their gun? How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>80255210

2 civilians were shot. He said he wanted to kill whites and white police. To black people, the police represent whites. Even black and hispanic cops are "on the whites side"
>>
>>80253238
> people

Don't worry, those are niggers.
>>
>>80255441
I'm 51 years old fucknuts, was a cop for 18 years, been shot 3 times. So yeah, tell me how much you know, kid.
>>
>>80256614
You've been shot 3 times because that's the profession you chose you old bag, you want a pity party for doing your job faggot? Nobody likes you faggots.
>>
File: Shaun King priorities.png (679 KB, 995x1903) Image search: [Google]
Shaun King priorities.png
679 KB, 995x1903
>>80252013

Cops are 18x more likely to be killed by black males than unarmed black males are to be killed by cops.

Black males are the problem.
>>
>>80252013
Dogs don't steal my TV
>>
#notallcops
>>
>>80256152
>>80255401
>every cop ever whenever the murder someone

How else do you think they get away with the murder you dumbfucks? I highly doubt a man with knees being driven into him stomach flat was in any way going to get a gun, the cop was weak and couldn't do his job, therefore he killed the man because he got scared.
>>
>>80252013
>How did this even turn into a race thing, it was more of a cops vs blacks thing yet you idiots side with cops, and its secretly because you enjoy blacks being killed and are scared of them.

As an asian you probably don't understand that respect for the rule of law is an major white cultural value. As a result we consider law enforcement to be a part of our community, not a separate force imposed on it.
>>
>>80252013
what the fuck is that cop doing

with his body weight he can kill the dog

this crosses the red line
>>
>>80256806
I really don't give a fuck what some fucking leaf thinks maplefag. You live in the most cucked fucking country in the history of western civilization.

what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with me? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
>>
OP isn't Canadian just pretending to be one...we aren't this fucking dumb
>>
>>80256806

Lots of people like cops you moron. Except ingrates who can't appreciate cops who puts their life on the line to protect you.
>>
>Oh look another edgy cuckold thread
>*checks flag*
>leaf
Yeah, no surprise.
How's the not legal weed and dog fucking going, Chang?.
>>
>>80256806
> Nobody likes you faggots.

Lot's of people likes cops, but not even niggers like niggers.
>>
>>80252013
>canadian education
>>
>>80252013
look leaf its this simple. order vs chaos. if you want crime rates to go up because cops cant do their jobs you support chaos. black people support chaos and look at baltimore it suffered a crime rate spike post we cant let cops do their jobs chimp out

any one dumb enough to think supporting a black centric movement is a good idea is a waste of space. if it was generic police brutality being the issue BLM would be a thing but would still be supporting chaos
>>
>>80252013
>Few cops get what they deserve by blacks who have been pushed around for to long
Fuck off anon, you are making BLM look bad with your shitty bait.
>>
>>80252013
>Few cops get what they deserve
The cops dindu nuffin, by the way.
>>
>>80253238
When the population of your minorities grow to be about 30% of your total population you will understand why our country it the way it is now.
>>
>>80256806
your ID is literally "sux dixx" you have no room to talk lmao
>>
I think we're being raided
>>
>>80258315

Its very obvious this entire board is being raided by reddit types all day.
>>
>>80252013
Obvious bait but the nigger previously stated he was aiming at white people. So yeah it is about skin colour you bitch.
>>
>>80252013
This dog has a gun and tried to pull it on the cop?
>>
>>80252013
0/10 bait
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.