[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have this weird feeling in them after recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
Does anyone else have this weird feeling in them after recent events?
Ever since the hearing, ever since /CFG/ started, I can physically feel this country going to shit, it feels like a new era in our history is starting, anyone else have this feeling?
>>
File: 2.png (11 KB, 603x238) Image search: [Google]
2.png
11 KB, 603x238
take a break for a bit anon.

It's only satire, after all.
>>
>>80250705

What's /CFG/? Serious question lads.
>>
>>80252137
clinton foundation general, fruit born of the investigative autism started by the fbianon threads
>>
File: H.jpg (73 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
73 KB, 600x618
I wish I could take a blue pill and go back to this:

>/pol/ is satire and bigots
>in reality everything is ok
>HRC is a forward-thinking, dedicated progressive with the skills and experience to fix our country's injustices
>Trump is racist lol
>All humans have the same potential and divergent evolution in different environments hasn't lead to any differences between the races other than melanin
>Muslims only rape, shoot, and explode because of systematic racism in western countries; limiting immigration from Muslim country will only provoke more terrorist attacks
>Cops are systematically murdering innocent black people because of racism
>We are a country of immigrants, so it's ok if some Mexicans get in the border illegally; they are good people seeking a better future for them and their family
>Europe is doing the right thing by taking in asylum seekers
>#Brexit was a terrible decision in which old racist whites with high voter turnouts stole the future of the UK's youth

I'd be more a more happy, healthy, and socially fit person if I just believed these things

:(
>>
>>80250705
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
>>
>>80250705
Cry "Degenerate!" and let slip the frogs of war!
>>
File: 1467870892936.png (811 KB, 1081x899) Image search: [Google]
1467870892936.png
811 KB, 1081x899
>>80252137
please lurk more because we could use you comrade, 1776 (original brexit) sorry mate
#BreakTheFoundation
#SorosDidDallas
Please spread comrade
>>
File: huh.jpg (299 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
299 KB, 600x600
>>80250705
I feel this in our country-thanks brexit!
>>
>>80254292
>Happy? Probably
>Healthy? At least until you got shot or akbar'd or something I suppose
>Socially Fit? Socially fit for a college campus, the exact opposite for the real world
>>
Clinton is a player in a bigger game, the foundation is indicative of that.

The timeline starts a lot earlier, but a major component in all of this is the 2008 election. It's clear that Clinton pretty much runs the DNC, as it was clear then too, yet the DNC needed a more electable face and personality.

I believe the understanding from that point was that Hillary would be spoonfed her presidency in '16- which is exactly what happened. I assume that word got out to the GOP of this fact, which is why none of the electable and prominent faces within the GOP have actually stepped forth during this election cycle.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say she has bipartisan support from the majority of the DNC and all but the most radical of republicans.

This was probably supposed to be a relatively cheap election, it's been paid for in installments for nearly an entire decade.
>>
File: 397324.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
397324.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1200
>>80250705
The fire is fading and the age of dark is looming.
>>
File: froggod.jpg (96 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
froggod.jpg
96 KB, 333x500
>>80254597

All Hail
>>
Yes I also feel it fellow /pol/ack. It seems to me things are going way too fast and others shouldn't be happening at all. Is this a tear in reality? I can't think of any logical explanation but everytime I hear about something or go to /pol/ I feel sick to the stomach and can't help but think that something is wrong; I just can't figure out what.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.