[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downtown Pittsburgh "Still We Rise" March
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (630 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
630 KB, 750x1334
ALL PITTSBURGHERS REPORT IMMEDIATELY!

http://www.wpxi.com/news/pittsburgh-police-to-work-with-other-law-enforcement-to-keep-peoples-march-safe/392452429

In approximately 1 hr and 20 min the "Still We Rise" march will take place starting at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and will make multiple stops at, but not limited to: UPMC Tower, Allegheny County Courthouse, Pittsburgh Branch of the Federal Reserve, Senator Pat Toomey's Office, as well as others.

Multiple uniformed officers and plain-clothed officers will be guarding the march. Extreme caution is being exercised in wake of the Dallas police massacre.

Remember that Pittsburgh has an ultra liberal Mayor and an ultra liberal head of police. This means that you get the fuck out of there if the chimpout happens because the police won't be able to control it.

I urge my Pittsburgh /pol/acks to stay safe during this potential happening.
>>
BUMP 2.0!
>>
Live a half hour away, my wife travels thru Pittsburgh on her way home, told her to take an alternative route
>>
>>80251456
Good man. No doubt they'll try to block the highways if shit goes down.
>>
36 minutes lads. I wonder what'll happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 1620x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 1620x2160
For those that don't know. Flight 93 passed Pittsburgh twice!

Of all the cities we have one of least chance of a happening event.
>>
>>80253903
I don't know man. The city is flooded with dindus, plus we're going to be taking 10,000 rapefugees soon. Only a matter of time really.
>>
This thread is gonna die so I'll make a new one if shit goes down. Hopefully streams will be up.

STAY SAFE LADS
>>
File: 1452409550222.jpg (42 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1452409550222.jpg
42 KB, 600x444
>>80249832
All Pittsburgh cares about is sports, beer, and putting french fries on shit. If they fuck that up they are going to pay.
>>
>>80255597
IAHRN CITY BEER IS THE BEST BEER EVER
>>
File: Primantis.jpg (77 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
Primantis.jpg
77 KB, 590x442
>>80255960
They say that, but you know we all drink Yuengling.
>>
>>80256624
Pennsylvanian for Lager!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.