[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a fictional story I wrote for my /pol/akcs. Let me know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: clip-146799782519071.png (81 KB, 293x306) Image search: [Google]
clip-146799782519071.png
81 KB, 293x306
Here is a fictional story I wrote for my /pol/akcs. Let me know what you think? The main character is about a figment of existence, and the story tells about his life and experiences.

>I am just a figment of existence.
> I will contemplate existence and a higher world my entire life. Then I will die.
>This is the way it has been done for countless generations and will continue to be done by countless generations.
>It is possible that I exist at the corner of someones mind.
>it is possible I exist at the corner of everyones mind.
>It is possible that I exist as a thought only.
>it is possible that I even exist simply as a thought written down for others to read about.
>I exist.

Perhaps all we want is to say is "I exist" but to who exactly?
>>
>>80248935

What does this have to do with /pol/?
>>
>>80249048
if you don't know you're cancer
>>
Bumping so I can finish shitting and drive to a coffee shop. Will provide constructive criticism once I'm there.
>>
>>80249404
Safe travels
>>
>>80249272

How is this political?
>>
>>80248935
Do you mind if I expand on this idea in my own writing?
>>
>>80250540
nope
>>
>>80248935
interesting premise. It did strike a chord with me here:

> I will contemplate existence and a higher world my entire life. Then I will die.
>This is the way it has been done for countless generations and will continue to be done by countless generations.

but I guess that's the point, there is no solution.
>>
>>80249924
Sorry. Maybe it isn't. Maybe political in the always trying "to do whats right" sense.
>>
philosophy influences politics, and its still better than the shitposting here.
>>
>>80250798
Thanks, been wanting to write something about objectivity for a while and your post gave me inspiration.
>>
>>80251917
>gave me inspiration.
Happy to hear.
>>
>>80248935
>>80249404 Reporting for duty

>Perhaps all we want is to say is "I exist" but to who exactly?
Before we can answer that question, I believe you must define what you mean by the word 'exist'
If I believe that this thread exists on this computer in front of me, is that enough to satisfy the definition of existence?
Or can existence be something much less tangible such as a belief in God.
If I believe that God exists, doesn't He?
In other words, what are the parameters that dictate if something exists or not?
>>
>>80254184
I think implying parameters implies some existence.
>implying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.