[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE POWER BARBIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Tomi_Lahren.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tomi_Lahren.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1024
Is she done after last night /pol/?
>>
>>80248274

Why, what'd she do?
>>
>>80248514
Went full /pol/ on twitter, then deleted the tweets.
>>
>>80248274
>>80248514
>she

that looks like a man to me, you faggots
>>
>>80249528
She looks banging you little cuck.

>>80249198
Any archives.
>>
>>80249198
>>80249610

Bump for sauce, I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>80249198
Did anyone save them? What was content?
>>
>>80250623

Bumping for sauce, need to know if true
>>
>>80249198
>Thinking women can be red pill
Women are fucking attention whores.
>>
>>80250919
Yes but a lot of WN feel are so insecure they need racist womyn to get off.
>>
>>80250919
>implying stormfags aren't attention seekers
>being so beta that you attack women who get more attention than you

Kill yourself, lad.
>>
>>80248274
Show proof or Fuckoff
>>
https://www.change.org/p/television-get-tomi-lahren-fired
>>
She's just frustrated. It must be hard being a female with something that resembles a brain. She's needs to learn to just drop her interest in the culture, she's trying to be a 21st century girl that likes the music, but that music is made by people she can't stand politically.

One of these things has to go, she should stop listening to pleb music and pleb culture.
>>
http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-blazes-tomi-lahren-sets-twitter-on-fire-blaming-blm-for-dallas-police-murders/
>>
She was trending on twitter for hours last night.

Death threat after death threat. Fucking sick.
>>
what did she say, you worthless faggot OP?
>>
>>80255021
She compared BLM to the KKK...lots of butthurt liberals took high offense to that and challenged her with death threats and threats to get her fired
>>
>>80256299
She is based and should double down IMO. Having her name in the press will only give her more exposure and probably opportunities.

Anyone have the tweets? And that makeup and hairstyle makes her look fucking 32. She's 23.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.