[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it is illegal for the French State to collect data on ethnicity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: imm_1874817c.jpg (48 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
imm_1874817c.jpg
48 KB, 460x287
Just googled this, this is what wikipedia gave me.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF FRANCE.
>>
>>80248173
Same in Sweden. Do they allow it in Bongistan?
>>
>>80248173
its also forbidden on portugal spain italy and germany becaause we lived under fascist regimes and people are afraid to awake a new fascist revolution
>>
>>80248173

All due to Jews bitching about historic round ups and deportations. Vichy in France kicked all their Jews out. So now they have a law forbidding such data.

Sweden answer lies in the inforgraphic - do read it.

UK last deporting its Jews in the 13th century and UK took in tons of jews, so I guess they don't have the historic reasons to pass insane laws. Doesn;t stop asshole like "lord dubs" who was given refuge as a child form promoting massive non-white immigration into the UK.
>>
File: Sweden.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>80249682

Forgot graphic
>>
Eurocucks
>>
Because collecting ethnic stats would lead to the construction of gas chambers in the next 6 months.
>>
>>80248173
It's to pretend everything's alright.
>>
>>80248173
liberals dont want voters to know that 40% of babies born in france are not french
>>
>>80249339
Its been on the census since 1991
>>
>>80248173

That is just so stupid. I suspect that countries when they came up with that idea, they tried to hide those statistic that are inconvienent with the multicultural dream. Then they hoped that problems would magically vanish. Instead it has created problems in these countries because they cant make good decisions because they have shitty statistics.
>>
>>80248173
Same reason sweden did it. To hide the sheer amount of crime being committed by mudslimes
>>
>>80248173
So, hypothetically, France could be 50% black and no one would ever know. Do you at least keep track of Muslims?
>>
File: 1454164173567.webm (573 KB, 994x560) Image search: [Google]
1454164173567.webm
573 KB, 994x560
>>
>>80248173
Just like 1984 society pretended to work by twisting and hiding the industrial production data, 2016 society pretends to work by twisting and hiding the race and crime data.

Protip: it won't work in the long term.
>>
I'm half French but live in America. All I have to say is our French government has failed us and if you walk the streets in Paris it becomes quickly apparent how cucked we are. There is hope however slim that lies with people that don't tolerate the bullshit any longer but like any good Frenchmen they don't do jack shit.
>>
>>80250262
>finland
Your country pays my Russian friend 800 euros a month to learn grade school level finnish lol.
>>
>France
>Mostly White
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.