[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A message to drumpfkins: Stop using Dallas to push your agenda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
A message to drumpfkins: Stop using Dallas to push your agenda.

The police investigations and searches are still happening at the moment of this post. Maybe, instead of posting "BLM sucks" and similar racist things, try focusing on what matters: the situation right now. Stop trying to politicize this event. The searches aren't over and the dust certainly hasn't settled. Let things cool down before you push your agenda, at least.

A shitty thread I read earlier told me peaceful protests turned to riots. That was wrong; there were snipers who attacked police, not demonstrators.
>>
>>80246525
Niggers suck. Op is a faggot as usual.
>>
lol orange skinned toupee wearing freak trump.
>>
>>80246676
Get your head out of your ass and wake up to the modern world, this isn't the 1900s anymore.
like fuck, come on
>>
That's true, however we have no way of knowing how those snipers knew the route BLM was going to take.
>>
>>80246525
Your HNIC's pet ape Attorney General already made this about guns before the bodies were cold. How about recognizing hypocracy in your own party before chiding us for an emotional response.
>>
>>80246750
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>80246833
>Your HNIC's pet ape Attorney General
Stormfront.txt
>>
>>80246525
Calling someone a LIAR because she is a LIAR. has nothing to do with her looks. No bump for your post.
>>
>>80246525
>stop politicizing things to which the leftlibs have no answer
Consider it done, Ministry of Truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>80246525
>>
File: 3e0.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
3e0.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>80247014
>r/punchablefaces
>>
Fuck, it's like Christmas morning on pol, except the presents are mountains of rotting shit and racism.
>>
Let's play liberal bingo

>>80246525
>drumpf

>>80246750
>current year

>>80247014
>stormfag

>>80247584
>racist

you're a gift that keeps on cucking
>>
>>80249284

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.